teddy-babes.com

Lexy's nighty

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Lexy's nighty

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

While Lexy usually sleeps in satin pajamas, she likes to try different outfits from time to time as well. Especially on special occasions like Valentine's day. Or the time she was finally removed from the terrorist watch list.
That was a very happy day for both of us. :)
003.JPG
003.JPG (949.59 KiB) Viewed 625 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lexy's nighty

Post by jms033 »

Pretty sweet looking girl! Love the nighty! :glou:

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

8) I am thinking she is very warm for You. You can share your pictures as many you want.
:angel: :angel: :angel:

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:33 am While Lexy usually sleeps in satin pajamas, she likes to try different outfits from time to time as well. Especially on special occasions like Valentine's day. Or the time she was finally removed from the terrorist watch list.

Geez, what'd she do to get onto a terrorist watch list? 🤣
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Lexy thanks you all for the nice comments. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

SxDolled wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:28 pm
Apparently trying to finance the overthrow of a foreign government and installing one's self as dictator is frowned upon.

Even more so when using Monopoly money. :oops:
While I do admire her ambition, I sometimes think that her head is full of stuffing. :drinking:

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:33 am While Lexy usually sleeps in satin pajamas, she likes to try different outfits from time to time as well. Especially on special occasions like Valentine's day. Or the time she was finally removed from the terrorist watch list.
003.JPG
It fits her perfectly. Good to hear she's off the "list". :wink:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:22 am
It fits her perfectly. Good to hear she's off the "list". :wink:
I hope she can stay off the list for good this time. She is actually a very nice young lady but her leisure activities tend to cause a bit of drama at times. She first started out with fun wholesome family activities such as trolling feminist sites but she made the mistake of posting our physical address. That lead to flaming bags of doggie doo being left at the door at all hours of the night. :|

I was hoping that her new interest in science would be a great way for her to spend her time when I wasn't around but that didn't work out either. For some reason trying to acquire weapons grade uranium on Craig's List tends to result in a visit from the FBI. 8O
That was quite a shock to say the least as I wouldn't have thought it was such a big deal. And it wasn't. The REAL trouble began when they checked her social media posts and saw that she had failed to use someone's preferred pronouns. I knew the proverbial feces had hit the fan at that point as they don't play around with that sort of thing. 8O

Fortunately I was able to attain some top rated attorneys from the esteemed firm of Dewey Cheatem & Howe and they were able to work something out so she would avoid jail time but that also meant that she would be placed on the terrorist watch list for a while.

All was going quite well until she was caught trying to overthrow the government of Cuckistan which resulted in her time on the watchlist being extended. :|

The good news is that she is now off the list but I can't say for how long since she has now become interested in politics. :eeek:

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:04 am
SxDolled wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:28 pm
Apparently trying to finance the overthrow of a foreign government and installing one's self as dictator is frowned upon.

Even more so when using Monopoly money. :oops:
While I do admire her ambition, I sometimes think that her head is full of stuffing. :drinking:

Well, if Monopoly money could buy world domination, I'd be the ruler of at least three continents by now. But alas, reality has a way of deflating even the most ambitious dreams :lol:

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Looking great
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Good pictures always trump lame stories. At least in my book.
Lexy is a pretty Babe.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:32 am Looking great
Thanks! You made her smile! :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Missionary wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 am Good pictures always trump lame stories. At least in my book.
Lexy is a pretty Babe.
Thanks! She is truly blessed with some great genetics. :D

While good pictures are indeed preferable to lame stories, I don't have any new pictures at the moment. But I do have some more lame stories so stay tuned! :)

INFORMATIONS