sexyrealsexdolls.com

BOOM ! SRSD & SM Doll 160cm Small Tits Masterpiece !

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: BOOM ! SRSD & SM Doll 160cm Small Tits Masterpiece !

Post by DoctorDuke »

I agree with "N3m1s1s"...

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Nice!! Only if my bank account count support that! =0) And I'd need a bigger house to make room for all the girls! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

starts with a beautiful136a, grows to even hotter156a and now evolves even better.
great job to SM Doll on this.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

N3m1s1s wrote:Beautiful doll. Do you think we can get a good shot of her (the important bits) from a doggy position, please? Bit of a ass man myself!
:evidence: :evidence: :evidence:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

This is probably the nicest real body design I've seen. But a few things keep me from consideration. The only SM head I like is "Adelynn", and SRSD is missing that option. There is no skin tone option matching WM's medium (not pink, not yellow, not light brown). No squatting option available on this model either?

Even if those were solved, I think I would back out because the bottom half of the doll is too much for my eyes. It's like the WM140A, it's a thick hip and butt. It's a real nice pear, but I will keep waiting for a fantasy stick.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

N3m1s1s wrote:Beautiful doll. Do you think we can get a good shot of her (the important bits) from a doggy position, please? Bit of a ass man myself!
I totally agree and also love a well proportioned buttocks
I've had a conversation with an SM Doll representative and expressed the need for more photo shoots with this body with the revealing photos of the vagina and anus from different angles included, most manufacturers fail at that... I've requested that the anus be super tight as we've seen SM manufacturers do on the Irontech Ayumi Anime body 168cm slim body last year before Irontech decided to open their own factory.

Should look pretty much like this :wink:
1541230292150.png
1541230292150.png (727.75 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
The Original Ayumi Anime body dolls were supreme 5th element , wonderful tight Pussy & Ass entryways with high quality TPE even silicone lovers would absolutely adore and cherish.
My Twins are still as good as the day I got them it's amazing , I do take really good care of them but I also pound their vagina's like there's no tomorrow and they keep asking for more :mrgreen:

Notice there is plenty of TPE in the crotch area so that there will be very little stretching of the material even with the legs spread opened wide , that's a stroke of genius.

DL2
Attachments
1541229688817.png
1541229688817.png (746.14 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
1541230250527.png
1541230250527.png (821.52 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
1541229129972.png
1541229129972.png (625.85 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
1541230014597.png
1541230014597.png (637.6 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

^ Sometimes I see the flaw with tpe is that it tears, so for the 2 holes to be so close, that the vag will tear up to the anus hole or vice versa from the stretching, however the legs are positioned. But thats just my random 2 cents, observation. I'm sure it'll va ry to person to person, if it tears. Don't know long that booty hole will stay in pristine condition for some.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

smallcat wrote:^ Sometimes I see the flaw with tpe is that it tears, so for the 2 holes to be so close, that the vag will tear up to the anus hole or vice versa from the stretching, however the legs are positioned. But thats just my random 2 cents, observation. I'm sure it'll va ry to person to person, if it tears. Don't know long that booty hole will stay in pristine condition for some.
The ass hole ain't to be fucked if you want any doll to keep good looks and last down there anyways.
Don't fuck the fucking ass if you want it to look fucking good for fucking years :mrgreen:
Who Wants to look down there and see a Gapping Ass Hole the size of a Goddamn Silver Dollar ???

I have 5 TPE dolls
Only my 1st doll had problems with ripping or hole expansion and that is the 2015 WM163 I got back when the TPE formulas weren't as well refined as today's industry innovations
And she has insert vagina
And I used to spread her legs to the maximum
Not a good idea for any doll...
And
Back then I had no idea Vaseline is a must have for TPE especially in the crotch area.

You silicone guys sure a nasty tempered bunch ain't ya...

I don't go around TDF making negative comments on silicone threads
I'd appreciate the same courtesy on my F@#!ing TPE thread !
Dollicious2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

I'm not being negative about it, as I enjoy both silicone and tpe. Have couple of each. Just a observation, and plus thats what the holes for, or intended, I notice people complain about tpe. Meh not the type to get temper, I'm just a extremely lazy individual, being grump/angry requires energy or some sort of mental issues, have neither :)

Everyone will enjoy their doll however, im not one to judge how they use them.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Plus I have her on my wishlist, shes nice. Just the weight which worries me.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

smallcat wrote:Plus I have her on my wishlist, shes nice. Just the weight which worries me.
Oh...
Okay :lol:
It just looked like your comment was a silicone purist from first looks.
Anyways I can assure you if you take good care of it even having sex with the anus it won't tear too much if at all... depends on frequency of usage and amount of stretching.
I guess here's where it doesn't pay off to have a huge cock :haha4:
Irontech makes there dolls with small anus holes and it's why I love their dolls
SM doll is the factory that started doing that for them and I highly recommend they do the same for all their dolls
Looks are everything man
That's the truth and you know it

And weight yeah
I'll take a few extra pounds for a perfect doll rather then have an inferior light weight doll any day of the week.
I actually prefer the extra weight
Real women dont weight fricking 60 lbs. :lol:

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Dollicious2 wrote:
smallcat wrote:Plus I have her on my wishlist, shes nice. Just the weight which worries me.
Oh...
Okay :lol:
It just looked like your comment was a silicone purist from first looks.
Anyways I can assure you if you take good care of it even having sex with the anus it won't tear too much if at all.
Irontech makes there dolls with small anus holes and it's why I love their dolls
SM doll is the factory that started doing that for them and I highly recommend they do the same for all their dolls
Looks are everything man
That's the truth and you know it

And weight yeah
I'll take a few extra pounds for a perfect doll rather then have an inferior light weight doll any day of the week.
DL2
Yes I'm really liking irontech especially the 150cm models, lightweight, especially jane/vic/cece.

Havent had issues with tears with my dolls, fingers snap on a couple from weld points... ermmm which bothers me..

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Yeah...
I'm really careful with fingers
So far my SM dolls / Irontech dolls all have good fingers still except one pinky finger showing sign of getting loose.

I wish the manufacturer's would use same setup MF has for hands.
Man that's amazing
I'd pay extra for that option for my doll for sure.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

SM dolls use M16 head connection so any M16 heads out there can be used
Just have to match skin color
That can be a bit tricky as every batch is only approximate but it shouldn't be too difficult to get it very closely matched or an exact match even.
Then if not matching can be manipulated with makeup powders.
DL2
Attachments
20190602_050646.jpg
20190602_050646.jpg (50.03 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
20190601_052727.jpg
20190601_052727.jpg (56.7 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Dollicious2 wrote:Yes she is heavier and that's due to the realism of the entire body
I was so excited to see this thread...then I saw the doll's stats. She has a lot going for her but let's be honest and admit that a 22.4 inch waist is most definitely not realistic for a girl of this size. I'm disappointed that once again we see an otherwise impressive new sculpt let down by an unrealistically thin waist.

Way to go with the foot size but good luck getting a pair of jeans that fit. :(

INFORMATIONS