It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: All New AS 165cm
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:59 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

AS Doll introduces their new 165cm body.
Mon Amour Toujours is happy to welcomes Laina

Attachment:
laina 1.jpg
laina 1.jpg [ 81.41 KiB | Viewed 529 times ]

Visit her personal page here:

http://matproducts-biz.3dcartstores.com/Laina_p_1714.html

Here's what people say about Mon Amour Toujours:

James- Thank you Don and Mon Amour Toujour for taking the time to make me feel comfortable and being available to answer my questions.
Lance- Don was fantastic and answered all of my newbie questions whenever I called. I wouldn't recommend buying from anyone but Don. VERY happy customer...
Randy- The site is comprehensive, organized and well presented. Don is the best. He took the time to help, explain and answer all my questions as well as quell my irrational paranoia about making a purchase of this nature.
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: All New AS 165cm
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:56 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!
Very unfortunate ....... that you deprive people of the choice option for simply saving the photos by means of the right mouse click option, long live the cutting program which also can ........ so I still have the photos to store in my archive. :)

Not really customer friendly, but that is your choice unfortunately ........ would think about changing that ......... in the future. :thumbs_up:

Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Post subject: Re: All New AS 165cm
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:42 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
Very unfortunate ....... that you deprive people of the choice option for simply saving the photos by means of the right mouse click option, long live the cutting program which also can ........ so I still have the photos to store in my archive. :)

Not really customer friendly, but that is your choice unfortunately ........ would think about changing that ......... in the future. :thumbs_up:

That's part of the shopping cart software, not much I can do about that. It also protects the manufacturers I deal with, other unsavory manufacturers can't copy the photos on my site and use them as their own.. You may have noticed that 6YE now sends the vendors photos with watermarks so other factories can't steal their photos. You can always do a screen shot of the ones you want :wink:

Here's what people say about Mon Amour Toujours:

James- Thank you Don and Mon Amour Toujour for taking the time to make me feel comfortable and being available to answer my questions.
Lance- Don was fantastic and answered all of my newbie questions whenever I called. I wouldn't recommend buying from anyone but Don. VERY happy customer...
Randy- The site is comprehensive, organized and well presented. Don is the best. He took the time to help, explain and answer all my questions as well as quell my irrational paranoia about making a purchase of this nature.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]