It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.





 Page 36 of 36 [ 537 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
   
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:44 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1057
Location: Tennessee
Nescio50 wrote:
TDF does not allow any promotion for dolls (or other stuff) that are illegal in Canada or in most Western countries (CAN, US, EU, UK, AUS, ...).

If you want to fight legislation, please do so at other places. TDF is about love dolls and erotic dolls for adults. This is not the place for political discussion.

In case you haven’t noticed, laws ARE political. They are introduced, voted on, passed, and signed by politicians.

So if you don’t want polical discussions, stop talking about what’s legal and illegal since that, too, is political discussion.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:33 am
Posts: 3438
Location: At Samara78's doll house somewhere in Michigan.....
Stepford_CT wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
TDF does not allow any promotion for dolls (or other stuff) that are illegal in Canada or in most Western countries (CAN, US, EU, UK, AUS, ...).

If you want to fight legislation, please do so at other places. TDF is about love dolls and erotic dolls for adults. This is not the place for political discussion.

In case you haven’t noticed, laws ARE political. They are introduced, voted on, passed, and signed by politicians.

So if you don’t want polical discussions, stop talking about what’s legal and illegal since that, too, is political discussion.


Well said Stepford. :thumbs_up:

:glou:



_____________________________
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Eves dolls alive thread. viewtopic.php?f=113&t=96801
My doll cleaning thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77061
My doll drying thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88297
Eve and Lana's thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84956
Eve playing well with others thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88254
Past doll loves- DS145+ DS ex-lite
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 am
Posts: 5192
Location: the liquor cabinet
Technically speaking a lot of things are "political".

Our rules about political discussion are not intended to be focused on technicalities, otherwise we'd have to remove too much basic everyday conversation. Certainly not whenever someone mentions laws or legality. If you search the boards, you'll find plenty of mentions out in the open and no reason to remove.

Rule 4 is in place to prevent inflammatory topics like religious/spiritual debates, democrat vs republican etc.. which can cause friction. We're talking about laws, especially where it concerns why we have certain rules in place, with the intent to be transparent and informative.

We're allowing this very thread because we want the members here to be informed, so please don't attempt to hang us with our own ropes on technicalities.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:53 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1057
Location: Tennessee
Slew wrote:
Technically speaking a lot of things are "political".

Our rules about political discussion are not intended to be focused on technicalities, otherwise we'd have to remove too much basic everyday conversation. Certainly not whenever someone mentions laws or legality. If you search the boards, you'll find plenty of mentions out in the open and no reason to remove.

Rule 4 is in place to prevent inflammatory topics like religious/spiritual debates, democrat vs republican etc.. which can cause friction. We're talking about laws, especially where it concerns why we have certain rules in place, with the intent to be transparent and informative.

We're allowing this very thread because we want the members here to be informed, so please don't attempt to hang us with our own ropes on technicalities.

I understand the rule and the reason behind it. Not debating that or the topic.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:17 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm
Posts: 112
Quick question, however: Why is the SM Doll 136cm A-cup considered a "young looking" doll when it is obviously a perfectly scaled down version of their 156cm A-cup counterpart? Is it just because she is an A-cup? Or just because she is short? Mine has an unmistakably adult female head, before you say the faces look too young.

Another question: Smaller dolls mean lighter dolls, and less expensive dolls. Are we just doomed to only purchase taller, heavier dolls, without having a choice in the matter? If it's an A-cup issue, are those of us who prefer a more sleek and streamlined figure doomed to only buying fat-assed big-tittied dolls?

In other words: WTF are we supposed to do? And if I can't share my dolls with other enthusiasts, why should I be here? Isn't this website supposed to be about support and community? Is anyone trying to do something about this?

Just sayin...and SMDH.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:45 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:59 am
Posts: 299
Location: At home
wynncamp52 wrote:
In other words: WTF are we supposed to do? And if I can't share my dolls with other enthusiasts, why should I be here? Isn't this website supposed to be about support and community? Is anyone trying to do something about this?

Just sayin...and SMDH.


I have question this myself. It makes me sad and i feel excluded. This foum fights for more tolerance for dolls, but rules are rules and we accepted them by signup. Forced to only show our bigger dolls.
But damn ! Whe should be allowed to post non-nude pictures...



_____________________________
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:36 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm
Posts: 112
[/quote] This foum fights for more tolerance for dolls, but rules are rules and we accepted them by signup. [/quote]

If this forum fights for for more tolerance, then where are they in this fight? No. They don't fight for tolerance of dolls. Not really. They support intolerance. For whatever reason, they're afraid. They're afraid some jackass in the legal system somewhere will make a subjective judgment call about what they see as "young looking" and try to shut TDF down. Can't really blame them. Business is business.

I don't really care about whether or not they let me post my photos. It's the principle. They've grown popular off the idea that they are doll enthusiasts' "Great White Hope," regardless of what is written in their rule book. I bet Matt McMullen would fight this "pedophile" stereotype tooth and nail.

The only other option I can see would be for doll manufacturers to find some way to make all of their dolls lighter without negating the quality we're used to.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:45 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm
Posts: 112
When I say lighter, I mean no heavier than 27 or 28kg. And in case you haven't noticed, the bigger the tits, the heavier the doll...lol!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:54 am
Posts: 100
Location: Washington
Don't dolls below a certain height NOT have a sex function? In that case if it doesn't have a sex function it should be ok, in my subjective opinion. If a young looking doll does have it then.....

Yeah

That should not be anywhere on this site or on any site. That's just weird and scary. I get creeped out looking at some manufacturers site because of how many TOO YOUNG dolls they have. I don't know why they make those faces to begin with on a SEX doll. Good rules. Thank you TDF.



_____________________________
dee sicks.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:38 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:59 am
Posts: 299
Location: At home
There is a japanese fetish. Where adult dress and act like young girls. I like the young dolls and the adult looking dolls.
I do not like to even touch humans (im disguedted by handshakes). No matter the age. I only like dolls. Am i pedo now? I dont think so



_____________________________
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:40 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm
Posts: 112
Well, manufacturing dolls that blatantly look like children is one thing, but I'm not talking about that. I am, however, suggesting...blatantly...that anyone's preference in a doll is their choice and shouldn't be subjected to the opinions of oversensitive boobs (no pun intended, or directed at TDF).

For instance: Were you aware that in places like China and the Philippines fully GROWN women can be as short as 4' 3"? That's 130cm, the same height as one of the Piper Doll's loveliest pieces, and shorter than my doll. Some other fully GROWN women in the Philippines are even shorter. Some of them even look like little girls, for cryin' out loud. Yet, they somehow manage to marry and procreate through sexual intercourse without being questioned, regardless of how young they look. --(gasp)-- How's that possible?

Also, we're talking about sex toys, here. Masturbation. Nothing more. No harm, no foul. I've seen dildos for women no longer than 2 inches. Are these women pedophiles?

For the record: These posts of mine aren't necessarily a complaint about TDF's rules, as much as they are a complaint about oversensitive boobs who carry things too far. And because of it, men who NEED to buy smaller dolls, because they are lighter and less expensive, are forced to spend MORE money on larger dolls they do not need and, at the same time, they are having their sexual integrity questioned. They should be able to buy whatever suits their budget and weight limitations WITHOUT the threat of having the doll sent back to the factory by customs.

My 100 cents.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:55 am 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: In TLC, The Low Countries, surrounded by dolls
This thread is going around in circles. We started this thread to support and discuss age estimation.

In many Western countries it is not allowed to import childlike sex dolls. Often they are subject to laws against child porn.
Being an adult forum on love dolls and erotic dolls for adults, TDF cannot and will not allow this to be a forum to share about child looking dolls. We have to protect the forum and its owners.
So we have to draw a line, and that line is that human-like dolls have to represent an 18+ yo adult.
When there is a line, there is discussion. That is why we started this thread. Not to discuss the rule, but to help and understand how to access the perceived age of a doll.

All examples of adult people still looking underage have been presented. But as said before these people can proof their age. The perceived age of a doll cannot be based on the extraordinary. In Western countries the perceived age of a doll will mostly be based on Western averages.

A final remark in regards to small dolls. TDF does allow small dolls that are clearly a downsized representation of an adult human. However, many small dolls have features of a child or maybe an adolescent. Adding big breasts to a childlike body doesn't make it adult. Also a problem is that most Chinese manufactures sell immature looking heads with their small dolls and many customers of these dolls put them in child clothing. So there's no way to argue that it is a down-sized adult.

For dolls whose looks are borderline of representing a young adult, especially if it is a downsized young adult, be sure that face, make-up, clothing, props, the whole presentation emphasizes that the doll is representing an adult.

All of the above has been discussed many times in this thread. For now this discussion is closed.



_____________________________
Image
My CoverDoll blog: Ice Queen
 AIM Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 36 of 36 [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum