www.irontechdoll.com

168cm slim doll and 168cm plus doll comparison

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Rtechguy

Re: 168cm slim doll and 168cm plus doll comparison

Post by Rtechguy »

I find this a little easier to tell the differences. The scale in in pictures is a little off. I just took the pics that Irontech posted and put them side by side with no modification as to not misrepresent. So, height may not be accurate.
168 Rear
168 Rear
168 rear.png (209.28 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
168 Side
168 Side
168 side.png (158.26 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
168 Front
168 Front
168 front.png (177.85 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

I prefer the slim version-she's hot

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks, Rtechguy! You are helping other members to understand it easier! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Why not have 3 of your favorite doll body out of all that are offered might be the better question.
After living with 2 of them for many months the 3rd one is a no brainer for me :mrgreen:
Not going to get into the long story of why I am going to have 3 of this doll body.

I will however say again that I am crazy about this doll body and with the artwork Irontech is incorporating with the great TPE blend and skeleton in these dolls they'll soon be in the top 3 manufacturers if they keep this good work and service up.

That said it would be nice if in the photo from backside of the doll didn't have hair covering the area where them bone bumps used to be :lol:
Marked in blue
20181115_090623.jpg
20181115_090623.jpg (274.78 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
As for the hip placement and leg length here marked in yellow , I believe this looks completely realistic and correctly done , couldn't ask for more realism in the body propositions and over all shape.
The hips are longer like real women got
We like to call them child bearing hips :wink:
If you look at where the waistline is too you can see the legs don't appear short after all, it's all in the angles the body is looked at in how it is perceived but... yes there are plenty examples of real women and doll women that have different lengths and thicknesses of body parts & all plus many dolls are made with fantasy proportions or flat out disproportionate body's.
I for one look at this body and think to myself "damn...the perfect doll... Finally a perfect doll for me that is affordable and great quality !"
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

AYUMI body is built Indeed on the basis of realistic ratios but on top of that has dreambody measurements as per some sampling polls.
As far as the comments on the pictures of the reboot are concerned it is too early to judge.
IRT has so far not compared side by side on the same pictures the silhouette of the original (Altough we saw earlier that SANGMEI used one original TPE body to sculpt the Template necessary for the new mould) with the silhouette of the reboot. Therefore I look forward to seeing that comparison carried out by Dollicious for example before deciding if the new AYUMI body is a correct copy or not.Two or three centimeters difference here and there can change even such a large body a lot for the best or the worst.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dollsampler wrote:AYUMI body is built Indeed on the basis of realistic ratios but on top of that has dreambody measurements as per some sampling polls.
As far as the comments on the pictures of the reboot are concerned it is too early to judge.
IRT has so far not compared side by side on the same pictures the silhouette of the original (Altough we saw earlier that SANGMEI used one original TPE body to sculpt the Template necessary for the new mould) with the silhouette of the reboot. Therefore I look forward to seeing that comparison carried out by Dollicious for example before deciding if the new AYUMI body is a correct copy or not.Two or three centimeters difference here and there can change even such a large body a lot for the best or the worst.
I know and highly appreciate that your very meticulous in your evaluations of dolls Dollsampler :mrgreen: hence the username "Dollsampler" :lol:
And this may sound funny but I can tell just by looking at the photos they have provided here in this thread the body is an exact copy of the original except the vagina has been altered slightly.
We shall see when my doll gets here as I put the ladys side by side and inspect the new lady friend just how exact she really is yes , in all aspects I'll add too , the works.
As for the bumps on the back the photo provided doesn't show that area of her back...
Can we see the backbone please ?

Also after looking closely it may be that them adorable dimples on the small of the back are missing...
or it could be that these photos have software enhancements that could cover this making the skin look flawless.
It would be a bit sad if they were forgotten or leaving them out of this new mould...

Please do elaborate if the dimples are still on the body for this new mould Leonard or just show close up photo of it like I did above.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Tech guy and Dollicious2,
As always, the BCD family ROCKS!
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Dollicious2 wrote:As for the bumps on the back the photo provided doesn't show that area of her back...
SSIronTech posted an early picture right out of the mold without hair on her back: Sexy back:Irontech original 168cm Ayumi

Dollicious2 wrote:Also after looking closely it may be that them adorable dimples on the small of the back are missing...
BCD has some more pictures from this set: A very close look at the Iron tech 168
It looks like the dimples are gone or nearly invisible. I don't mind that.

Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Tsall wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:As for the bumps on the back the photo provided doesn't show that area of her back...
SSIronTech posted an early picture right out of the mold without hair on her back: Sexy back:Irontech original 168cm Ayumi

Dollicious2 wrote:Also after looking closely it may be that them adorable dimples on the small of the back are missing...
BCD has some more pictures from this set: A very close look at the Iron tech 168
It looks like the dimples are gone or nearly invisible. I don't mind that.

Oh Thanks Tsall :thumbs_up:
Wow I forgot about that photo and thread
But if you look closely at that image it looks like they may still be there
20181117_142046.jpg
20181117_142046.jpg (66.7 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
I have 2 of the originals here and funny thing about these dimples is they aren't always prevalent or visible, its truly an amazing doll , even the weight of the doll makes her more realistic although cumbersome to lift in certain ways it factors in marvelous during sexual encounters especially standing from behind.
If the dimples are indeed not there it's not the end of the universe but I would definitely prefer they stayed.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

:mrgreen:
They are slight dimples and I notice one of my dolls has slightly less depression of them and the other more visible.
I like this photo showing how they are slight but visible however it's all in how the lady standing or sitting plus the lighting on the skin and the obvious absence of photo finish software usage.
Now you see them :wink:
Now you don't :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo5_fclF-yd ... 3fvlkiv07x
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Placed my order on 9th November
Still no word of how much longer it will be till doll finished

My emails are going to spam folder Leonard
Last time I emailed you was the 17th November
I emailing you today and they going straight to spam

I am simply enquiring about the progress of my doll !

Please respond here Leonard
You didn't answer my PM last week also...

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS