www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 163, Tale of the tape and review.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Irontech 163, Tale of the tape and review.

Post by Panther68 »

Hey every one,

It's been 8 days since my Irontech has arrived. Did post some photos and gave out the height and weight of the doll. It seems to have created quite the debate. Unfortunately, Irontech is not available to chime in, as the are on holiday, the next couple of weeks. I have had quite a few PM's asking about true measurements.

So, I broke out the cloth tape measure and took various measurements to compare with what Irontech states.

I am not doing this to harp on Irontech, but to provide a source of information for a doll that there is much interest in. This is yet another example of many sitting on the sideline, not purchasing because there is no faith on the manufacturers numbers. Irontech is not the only manufacturer that does this, but if they want to gain trust with their consumers. Post correct numbers. Simple. So I will provide you with such numbers.

On that note, let's begin. Shall we.

Bust: Stated 86 cm vs. Actual 83 cm
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
Underbust: Stated 71 cm vs Actual 67 cm
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
Waist: Stated 62 cm vs Actual 63 cm
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG (1020.68 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
Hips: Stated 94 cm vs Actual 93 cm
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG (991.73 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
Thigh Circumference: Stated 51 cm vs Actual 49.5 cm
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG (980.12 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
Calf Circumference: Stated 31 cm vs Actual 31 cm
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
Shoulder width: Stated 35 cm vs Actual 37 cm
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG (514.91 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
Arm circumference: Not stated vs Actual 24 cm
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
Wrist Circumference: Not stated vs Actual 14 cm
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
Overall height: Stated 163 vs Actual 158 cm with Jane head. She is standing beside a AS 168 that is with one cm of stated height.
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG (554.27 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
Weight: Stated 36 kg vs Actual 41 kg, 39 kg without head
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG (561.87 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
These last two are what has stirred up debate as she is much shorter and heavier than advertised. She is still a great doll. Will add more various measurements on next post. In addition, photos and comments of her body and heads. Starving, right now, need breakfast. :morning:

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Irontech 163, Tale of the tape and review.

Post by Endless War »

She sure is cute tho...

But in all seriousness, thanks for doing this. I know my IT is heavier than advertised. And like you said, they are great dolls, but having inaccurate measurements is a bit concerning.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

By your checking except for the height the weight to me is a tolerable difference though it should be near spot on., the other stats other than the bust stat are close. Some dolls the stats were further off than these. Accuracy is important, you would think all of them would want to do/be that. Thanks for the data, i am sure like the true weight tables this forum started a full stat doll to doll accuracy thread & tables will come about for us.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There is no F******* good excuse for these dolls to be 10 lbs off!
How HARD is it to weigh a doll?
Sadly, some MFR are far worse...
For some, 80 to 90 lbs could make a difference.
A BIG ONE!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Thank you, Mr. Panther68, for taking the time to correctly measure and share your doll's stats. :evidence:
We appreciate it more than you know. I'll probably still buy the behemoth, knowing full well she will probably give me more than one back injury. :drinking:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:There is no F******* good excuse for these dolls to be 10 lbs off!
How HARD is it to weigh a doll?
Sadly, some MFR are far worse...
For some, 80 to 90 lbs could make a difference.
A BIG ONE!
BCD

Agreed, Jeff, Most of my tall dolls are 90 lbs, so lifting Ayumi at 100 lb really isn't much of a difference. Going from 90 lbs down to 80 is hugh. Anya, my SY 168 is 79 lbs and feels feather light. So, I can see, that for many 35-36 kg would be a max.

Coming from a running background, I know real women at 158 cm and 41 kg.

I think most of us here, love Irontech dolls and want to see them succeed, hence the constructive criticism. I will post more info later, but I am also doing Anastasia's hand sugery on her other hand as MF's newest prototype is holding up well on her right hand.
Attachments
FaceApp_1549131423390.jpg
FaceApp_1549131423390.jpg (360.22 KiB) Viewed 4861 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Panther68 wrote: I will post more info later, but I am also doing Anastasia's hand sugery on her other hand as MF's newest prototype is holding up well on her right hand.
She's holding a full bottle 8O Now that's impressive. Where can I get info on this prototype for repairs? At this point Paz can't even hold a conversation.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Endless War wrote:
Panther68 wrote: I will post more info later, but I am also doing Anastasia's hand sugery on her other hand as MF's newest prototype is holding up well on her right hand.
She's holding a full bottle 8O Now that's impressive. Where can I get info on this prototype for repairs? At this point Paz can't even hold a conversation.
:haha4: That made me laugh. I am doing surgery right now. I am posting at the same time. Look at recent posts. Right now she is holding my Jack and Coke as I just removed her factory hand plate and wires. Check it out. These look promising.

Merida

Post by Merida »

I nominate Panther68 as measurements supervisor of Irontech.

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

First of, thank you Panther68 for providing us accurate meassurements for the 163cm (158cm actually as you meassured) Irontech doll.

This meassures may change what I had in mind. I decided on the 155cm model based on height mostly after meassuring my closet, but at 158cm the height is pretty much the same and I'm more drawn to the 163cm's body proportions so I may choose this one instead. Sadly the weight is over the stated too despite the doll being smaller, those 40 kgs are manageable for me (I'm young) but still bothersome compared to the expected 30-30few kgs of the 155cm and 163cm.

Regarding the doll meassurements on website vs actual meassurements problem, this issue is not exclusive to Irontech, as far as I have read this community for the last year before registering it seems to be quite common across many brands and dolls. I don't understand why even the simplest of meassures: height and weight, are stated wrong by many manufacturers and producers. Hope this changes in the future.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi panther68,
Thank you very much for your accurate measurements.(metric and US!) I couldnt have done so well.
As you may see by the comments on your thread, such measurements will help would be buyers to decide with a better knowledge.
I like your picture of the tall AYUMI almost smiling just behind JANE.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I don't understand why even the simplest of meassures: height and weight, are stated wrong by many manufacturers and producers.
TRUE THAT!

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Thank You for taking the time to measure and weigh for us, I really appreciate it.

I bought this doll a few days ago - knowing full well she was lying about her weight... (women) lol

I was optimistic about the manufacture listed weight; as I told myself I wasn't going to go over 36 kg (my highest comfortable doll weight) - but If you want a doll with a 24" waist (that is not a DS) then 40 kg and above is something you're going to be up against... sadly.... very sadly... If someone knows of a doll with a waist of 24" that is over 5', that is not a DS and weighs under 35 kg let me know.

But yea, manufactures need to be accurate.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Until weight reduction is done, a very good gauge is a YL155customD weighs in at 75lbs.
If people can remember that, then they can make an educated guess at what she MIGHT way.
But in reality, people should not have to guess and vendors should know this as well.
Some will, some will BLINDLY trust mfrs website which is IMHO STUPID, incompetent, but then again...
V/r
Jeff

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

What I tell myself is: if you want a doll that looks like a woman - then you're at 90+ lbs. Again.... Saddly.

A little of topic, but not really, in terms of weight reduction DS has nailed it, now they need to find a way to put a fixed TPE vagina in their dolls and you would have the perfect combination of weight reduction, 24" waist and a doll that would be good in bed.

INFORMATIONS