Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Elsbeth ships today!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by Synobyte07 »

Dennis

Your Cameron ...I mean Elsbeth [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] is really photogenic!I believe she could steal a man from a Real Women (kinda ironic isn'it).

Lainie has done an excellent job for the last photo shoot.That digital camera must be like a 4.0 mega pixel in order to get that type of clarity.

B.t.w.,if these outfits belong to your wife ,then I would have to say that the missus is in pretty good shape herself.
Not trying to be personal but its just an observation. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Synobyte

theGman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by theGman »

she looks fantastic, damn looks like I'll be working over time to save up.... thanks for the pics

Neo

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by Neo »

Wow Dennis! Elsbeth is a real treat for the eyes! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] Especially... um... well, ALL The photos! But I am a little partial to the "Hard Day at the Office"! That outfit she has in is... well for a change leaves me speechless! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for the terrific Pix. Your wife did a great job on the last album of Pix! Keep up the terrific work please! I think you must be very fortunate to have two terrific ladies in your life Dennis!

Thanks for the "brunette" shots. It has basically firmed up my choice on a 7-11 doll. Did you change the eyes to green in the "Meet me in my closet"? If so, did you order another pair from Matt or from somewhere else?

Bill had commented that his "Angel" was stiff jointed and the skin was much firmer. How about your lovely Elsbeth?

Thanks again Dennis!

Neo [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by dennis3761 »

Neo-

Thank you for all the nice words you have posted about Elsbeth!

Elsbeth does have Green eyes in "meet me in my closet", they are dual colored. I had them made by Ikyoto, you can find him here in the forum, they are blue on one side and green on the other. You can read more about them by searching this forum for "dual colored eyes". They really are cool cause once they are in you just carefully "spin" them when you change wigs and bam...you have a whole new look.

As for your question about stiff joints and firm skin...first know this. Prior to Elsbeth's arrival on 12/19 I had never even seen a RD in person, only pics like most of the people in the forum, so I have nothing to compare her too. So Bill is a far superior Judge than I. I will say this my opinion is that Elsbeth's joints are not hard to move and have become easier in the last two weeks, she is great for posing. As for her skin, once she is at room temp or above (an electric blanket works great here) she is more lifelike to the touch than I could ever hoped for. To me her skin and body parts are soft and and firm at the same time. Much like I remember a woman that is about 18yrs old and in great physical condition. To sum it all up Elsbeth is more "real" than I could have imagined...now that I own her, I will never miss the $6,000+ or the 29 weeks I spent waiting for her. Right now you could not purchase her from me for twice the price that I paid.

Cheers-
Dennis

PS. I am sure that you will not be disappointed by your choice of 7/11.

Neo

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by Neo »

Dennis, thanks for the response. I am not too far away it seems, living in Illinois. Elsbeth with dark hair is as beautiful as Blonde. Normally I am a brunette lover, but these Pictures you and Bill posted of the 7-11 RD with blonde hair are beautiful. (Then again Platinum Blonde might be good, as would purple or green hair too.... sexy looking Goth or Victorian... Hmmmm... Oops, um... daydreaming again!)

The answers you gave have been even more helpful. I wish you many hours of fun [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] in this new 2003!

Cheers!

Neo [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

daman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by daman »

Dennis,
I was wondering if you have had any trouble with the wig strips removed. Does your wigs stay put when just moving her around casually ( not tossing )?

Also, I was curious as to the wig style and color in the ' "HARD" day at the office ' section, on the dollalbum, where she is leaning over the table. Is that a style from abyss or from somewhere else? It looks really nice.

Congrats!

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by Jerry »

Pnumatic staple gun... wig problems... what wig problems?

KIDDING!

I use a wig cap... looks like a nylon stocking material. It gives the wig enough to hold onto. You can adhere the wig cap to the scalp if needed. Mine is held on by the velcro. I added them after finding out the velcro tore up the wigs pretty good.

Jerry

daman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by daman »

Thanks Jerry. I remember reading that some people put nylon over the velcro for exactly that reason, to not tear up the wigs. So it sounds like most people would not want the velcro for that reason alone. I also read that some people who put the nylon or wig cap over the velcro wished that they never had the velcro in the first place or removed it themselves, because it caused some sort of problems or hassle.

I think I'm sold on the idea of not having the velcro. It seems to only cause trouble. Your suggestion of a wig cap would create enough grip ( without tearing up the wig like velco does ) for the wig to stay on during movement ( i.e carrying her around or playing with her ).

Thanks a lot [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

By the way where would they sell wig caps? I'm just making the assumption they would be sold anywhere wigs are sold.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by Bill »

I use those free stocking things in the women's shoe department that women use to cover their bare feet when trying on shoes for my wig cap. I get a handful each trip to the store.

steveb

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by steveb »

Dennis

What a beautiful lady. Like Miepchen and heinsite I'm counting the days away till my B7/H11 Samantha is delivered (end of Feb/ beg Mar.) But your superb photos have really got me wishing it were sooner. How come you had to wait 29 weeks ?

Congrats Steveb

dennis3761

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by dennis3761 »

daman-

I have had no trouble with the wig strips removed, her wig pretty much stays in place, even without a wig cap. I would recommend going with out the strips to you. The wig you asked about is from www.wowwigs.com, it's called a Jasmine style color 27/613 (strawberry blonde) $72.95.

steveb- thanks for the complements on Elsbeth. It took 29 weeks because my order was orginally a 2/10 and I changed it to a 7/11 when I heard about it even before the mold was complete. Your doll will be worth everyday of the wait.

Greetings-
Dennis

daman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by daman »

Thanks Dennis for the recommendation and wig site. I found a couple other nice wigs there that I like as well. They are more to my liking than the wigs shown on the realdoll order page. Though I'd probably order the wig style 1 as I need to choose something.

Bill that sounds like a nice cheap way to get a wig cap. I like it [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks

Dennis I read the article about the dual eyes and it sounds very interesting. Two things I'd like to ask you are:

1. Did you put them in yourself or send them to abyss to install? I'd hate to accidently damage my doll by doing something incorrectly for a lack of skill on my part.

2. If you put them in yourself ( thus assuming you have seen the default eyes in person [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ), how much better or real did they look than the eyes that came from abyss? I can live with only one eye color, but if the effect is much better with the custom eyes I'd consider going that route.

Thanks

dennis3761

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by dennis3761 »

daman-

I inserted the dual eyes myself, it really was easy with no problem, just follow Ikoto's instructions. I must say she looks very freaky with no eyes in her head!

As to you second question, the replacement dual eyes are exactly the same as the eyes from Abyss, the blue that she came with is an exact match to the blue side of her dual eyes.

Hope this helps-
Dennis

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Elsbeth ships today!

Post by Mike Johnson »

Dennis - your pictures of Elsbeth for Coverdoll are stunning!

Your pictures will be featured in Coverdoll no later than the April issue.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS