www.sexdollcanada.com/

First purchase review - WMDoll 166 c-cup

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
benw647

First purchase review - WMDoll 166 c-cup

Post by benw647 »

So my experience with SD Canada as a seller was mostly great. They didn't put my full address with buzzer code (as I provided them) on the shipping label so Canpar didn't know how to get in the building and probably just buzzed my unit number which wouldve made them think i'm not home. Hard to really call Canpar to correct it because you get put on hold forever and eventually just give up. Luckily it was only 2 days of "we missed you" notices in the lobby and after that I got a courier who was able to get in the building. Turnaround time was very fast all things considered.

Now onto the actual doll... I have to say I regret this purchase mainly because the hole placement is really, really bad. I can't do doggy with this doll because of it, and I can't even see the holes when I lay the doll on its stomach with its butt sticking out. Having correct hole placement is an extremely huge factor for me so I am rating this doll a 4/10 simply because of that. Other aspects of the doll like the look and feel are really good. It is kind of annoying how easily the head pops off but I know there are ways to keep it on tight I just haven't tried them yet.

I feel like if I ever get another doll, it'd be something shorter that weighs a lot less (and costs alot less). For now I have to live with the fact that I made the mistake of buying a WMdoll when I care about hole placement. Seriously, I am surprised at how popular and well rated these dolls are given that their hole placement is as bad as it is.

konrad69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First purchase review - WMDoll 166 c-cup

Post by konrad69 »

This is informative thanks. I almost bought one but I was concerned with placement from pics and rear entry is my. The Christie is the best looking one I’ve seen for that purpose but a bit big. But damn! Anyone know if the d4e or 168 bodies in the 145-146 range are as good in the rear end?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0019/ ... 1571732055

John100

Post by John100 »

Okay welcome to TDF now then as regards your doll you will get used to certain positions and will make a lot of mistakes along the way that's just the way it is with the dolls because they are dolls when I bought my first doll I made many mistakes but my second doll I had learned from the last one its like saying I love my doll but she wont love me back one big mistake is when you sit your doll down if you do not make sure her arms are up she will sit on her hands big mistake as far as sex is concerned perhaps think about getting a swing these days I just lay her flat on the bed warm her up and shagg that way and then sleep with her but not every night perhaps once a fortnight that way you don't get bored also get to ask away on here there are lots of experienced people here to help

kingod9
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kingod9 »

have you seen the 173 h cup doll for wm. I think that's the best BBW doll of all time. great proportions, orfices placement, and good weight

INFORMATIONS