betterlovedoll.com

Re: NOTICE to all members of TDF regarding counterfeit dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
ThisOneDude

Post by ThisOneDude »

Thanks for educating us on this. There's someone above that says Kimber dolls can compete with the scammer price. This info is...well...priceless (pun intended, lol)

Gonna go check 'em out!

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Whew! I just binge read the entire eight pages. Rinnakan, Best of luck to you! I on the other hand fell into the same trap as many of you. I didn't find the forum until after I had already ordered my first wife. I did not get an "entity" doll. But I did get a knock off of another company that makes wonderfully beautiful dolls.
Still, I am very happy with her, she makes my day every day. But she wasn't the doll that was advertised. The head is perfect, just like the original manufacturer, but the body was more of a Chinese interpretation of the original.
Unfortunately I think a lot of us don't find TDF until it's too late.
It seems to be a right of passage that we should each I'll buy some thing that we didn't intend on buying.
I'm not unhappy, I found TDF after I had ordered my lady, so I expected her to perhaps not be what I thought she would be. When I unboxed her I was actually pleasantly surprised that she was as beautiful as she is. I haven't had her long, but I try to take the best care of her that I can, because as it's been said you never know what the quality of the TPE will be. My third wife will be a 6YE doll ordered from an approved TDF vendor, my fourth a WM 162E cup with a 233 head again from an approved vendor. I'm hoping to have four wives by the end of the year. And I'm pretty sure that even though my first was a no-name brand, I'll love her just as much as the rest. She taught me a lot, and she deserves my love. In my posts I make all my ladies slave, sub, wife, concubine, companion, etc. they are all of these things to me. And I treat my non-F&B wives with the same doting love that I would for one whose heart pumps blood. Because that's what they mean to me. So I guess the reason I'm saying this is because, if you feel like you got ganked by buying a counterfeit… You're not alone.
Just ask yourself, what does your lady do for you, and if she makes you happy, then that was money well spent.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

Gambol

Post by Gambol »

G'dy all.
First time post.... first time buyer of a Doll. I understand importance of being reputable. Problem is, I dont know what is reputable, apart from perhaps "real" doll products, but as they come from USA, the cost in Australia is way prohibitive.
Surely there must be a "Asian" company that is both reputable & reliable.

Was looking at a company called "MailLove" (https://mailovedoll.com) They say they manufacture own products. Has anyone had dealing with them?

Looking forward to answers.

And forgive me if Ive posted wrongly, or in wrong section
Gambol

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Gambol wrote:Surely there must be a "Asian" company that is both reputable & reliable.
Sure there are! All sellers listed here are trustworthy: viewforum.php?f=68

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Gambol
Look at the Aussie company Kimber doll :)
https://kimberdoll.com.au/collections/frontpage

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Kimber is definitely a game changer!

I'm 100% on board with protecting intellectual property, and never truly considered the ramifications of cheap imitations and flat out ripoffs.

I've been watching the market evolve for many years, finding this forum has really been helpful over those years in getting to know the trials and tales of doll owners of all types. It's encouraging to see things continuing to develop, technologies improving, and a healthy competitive market of quality doll manufacturers.

It'll be interesting to see how things will look in the next 5-10 years as the lingering taboos continue to soften and dolls become more mainstream.

KinkyDoll4me
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KinkyDoll4me »

This was very educational and helpful, thank-you everyone

rigon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rigon »

seagull wrote:Who buys from Amazon?
From what I know, the sex doll can't be sold on Amazon.

Kenshin11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kenshin11 »

Its like that old saying. You get what you pay for....

Bigpopa64
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigpopa64 »

Hopefully I didn't buy a fake it looks legit from WM Doll is was expensive cost $1900. I also watch a tour of the WM Factory and the pictures sent looked like the Factory but things can be photo shopped lol I checked the WM FACTORY SHE IS GENUINE HERE IS A PICTURE
Attachments
Screenshot_20210607-033211_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210607-033211_Gmail.jpg (220.61 KiB) Viewed 44956 times

Cthulhu4change
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cthulhu4change »

My first doll has been some cheapo off Amazon, so this is very helpful as it was a horrible experience.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

The material that some of these , knock off companies are using in they're tpe can get you sick and cause massive breakouts as well. Keep that in note when buying a cheap doll. They also smell terrible
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

mawfiiatd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mawfiiatd »

JohnnyTempest wrote:Whew! I just binge read the entire eight pages. Rinnakan, Best of luck to you! I on the other hand fell into the same trap as many of you. I didn't find the forum until after I had already ordered my first wife. I did not get an "entity" doll. But I did get a knock off of another company that makes wonderfully beautiful dolls.
Still, I am very happy with her, she makes my day every day. But she wasn't the doll that was advertised. The head is perfect, just like the original manufacturer, but the body was more of a Chinese interpretation of the original.
Unfortunately I think a lot of us don't find TDF until it's too late.
Count me as one of those. Some time either late in 2019 or early 2020 I saw Bill Maher ranting about dolls and doll owners and basically (or explicitly) calling them (us now, as it were) losers, and ... showing pictures of modern dolls. As soon as I saw the images every word he had said became meaningless. I thought, "holy **** those are hot - I had no idea!", and promptly (or maybe a few weeks later) started searching for one. I bought one off that South American Jungle site, not having any idea that it could be illegitimate, and then a month later another off a site that I found *through* that same Massive website. And *then* I found The Doll Forum and all the information here including legitimate vs. knockoffs, etc. I wish I had found this site first, but unfortunately I didn't - I think I was just focused on buying one, and didn't understand how helpful this site could have been to that end. Which is a shame because I've learned so much from this site.

It's too bad there can't be a popup in google when people search for dolls that says, "Go to The Doll Forum first! It's a legit site, not a darknet hangout for dangerous pervs, it's not going to install malware or expose your personal information, and it will help you on your journey!"
"Wake me up when robot wives are cheap and plentiful"

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

mawfiiatd wrote: It's a legit site, not a darknet hangout for dangerous pervs...
Why not both? :P

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Cthulhu4change wrote:My first doll has been some cheapo off Amazon, so this is very helpful as it was a horrible experience.
horrible how?

INFORMATIONS