betterlovedoll.com

Re: NOTICE to all members of TDF regarding counterfeit dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

gt350pony66 wrote:And what I received was a horrible facsimile. the booklet that came with this unit says, "entity doll" though this was not the "vendor" "This thing couldn't stand at all. And positioning the thing seems to require wrestling.
I also ordered an Aibei doll from my vendor and when opening up the package, I had a pamphlet saying "Entity doll"

I was like WTF?

The doll was delivered looking exactly from what I have ordered from the site ...smooth skin as my D4E, no smell at all, Cute as 4 hole button...Awesome right?
But no... the skeleton is shit... like totally shit! She cant even stand by herself from day one even if you wrestle her to stand up. (I could go on with my complaint)

But for the price, she is ok, I cant complain but never again, I will deal with that vendor again.

My 2 year old AS doll still stand by herself while this Entity doll never could do it by day one.

So is Aibei only a supplier and Entity is a manufacture?

I dont know. It is too complicated.
Attachments
Picture 049.jpg
Picture 049.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 62721 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Surgery to open the doll and fix those joints is fairly doable now with Wheezers paste to stitch everything up again :)

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Chuck Norris wrote:
gt350pony66 wrote:And what I received was a horrible facsimile. the booklet that came with this unit says, "entity doll" though this was not the "vendor" "This thing couldn't stand at all. And positioning the thing seems to require wrestling.
I also ordered an Aibei doll from my vendor and when opening up the package, I had a pamphlet saying "Entity doll"

I was like WTF?

The doll was delivered looking exactly from what I have ordered from the site ...smooth skin as my D4E, no smell at all, Cute as 4 hole button...Awesome right?
But no... the skeleton is shit... like totally shit! She cant even stand by herself from day one even if you wrestle her to stand up. (I could go on with my complaint)

But for the price, she is ok, I cant complain but never again, I will deal with that vendor again.

My 2 year old AS doll still stand by herself while this Entity doll never could do it by day one.

So is Aibei only a supplier and Entity is a manufacture?

I dont know. It is too complicated.
I think Entity is the manufacturer, probably the source for all these counterfeit units. mine was SUPPOSED to be a WM...not hardly. I don't know that I should name the vendor, rules and all but it was PD...the "P" (being the same as top tier gasoline), and the "D", well I think you get the idea. Of course this all happened before I joined the site here. Pretty stupid on my part. However, here we find a list of vetted vendors and the one I'm going with this time has tons of great reviews

Marcus_J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marcus_J »

some very useful information here, many thanks all for the posts

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Marcus_J wrote:some very useful information here, many thanks all for the posts
well it's probably going to happen again to someone, but the more info out there, the fewer folks get ripped off like I did

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I can attest, the fact you got an “Entity Doll” manual that you got a certified, bona fide, genuine, official… Replica.
I have a few of them myself (Replicas) and here’s a picture of the pamphlet that came with one of them. Same deal. Although, I didn’t pay anywhere near $1800 for any of mine. So sorry about your loss. It’s one thing to get these for $500-$800 or so, but entirely something else to pay what you did for what you got. The moaning option probably didn’t help pricewise either. Some vendors tack on a fortune for that.
Attachments
1CFA1F3B-BF36-4CC8-81C9-0BF7767F325F.png
1CFA1F3B-BF36-4CC8-81C9-0BF7767F325F.png (4.8 MiB) Viewed 61461 times
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very good information.... was lucky to find TDF. 1st doll from Eric a YL(135) viola very nice doll but to small but I didn’t know about size or weight. Then I connected with Jeff @BCD and the rest is history... off topic but gave me a laugh. On tv today a guy got pulled over because the new tv box was loose strapped on roof the cops had him open the new box. Inside was a tv tube and some bricks it was sealed and had a hole so you could see the tv tube. You get what you pay for. Don’t like fake dolls... needed a little humor in today’s time....

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Cameramike wrote:Very good information.... was lucky to find TDF. 1st doll from Eric a YL(135) viola very nice doll but to small but I didn’t know about size or weight. Then I connected with Jeff @BCD and the rest is history... off topic but gave me a laugh. On tv today a guy got pulled over because the new tv box was loose strapped on roof the cops had him open the new box. Inside was a tv tube and some bricks it was sealed and had a hole so you could see the tv tube. You get what you pay for. Don’t like fake dolls... needed a little humor in today’s time....
Exactly, you are fortunate to have found TDF, as am I, just 1800 bucks too late. On the rip-off site I bought from there was a size option as well and i think that is a huge tell-tale sign of fake units. It appears that any genuine product is made in one size and usually advertised with the same "name" the manufacturer gave her. The junker I got had a different name than the WM site and was offered in several heights. This comment may get flagged but I'm just going to say it...PREMIUM DOLLS is a RIP-OFF and the chat agent PHIL is good, very good at drawing you in and getting you comfortable. BEWARE!

Satisdix

Post by Satisdix »

Crap, I might have screwed up. If administration could please review my new post and see if it needs to be removed, I would appreciate it.

- cheap quality dolls

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=136266&p=1842435#p1842435

Bae25
Former Member

Post by Bae25 »

I understand one billion percent :D

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

I'm starting to think that some of these so called counterfeits are actually basic versions of the same dolls that are ordered through vendors or factory direct. There are some popular models sold on Ebay for example that use the same factory sales photos that are found on the official WM website. Why is WM not complaining to Ebay? If you look at the manufacturer info it does indicate a different source, but why wouldn't they do that, bad business to piss off their authorized vendors. For me, personalizing my purchase with available options and other incentives made the higher price worth it. But still, seems like the typical Chinese business tactics we hear about on just about everything they do.

Vampire Bill
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Vampire Bill »

Can anyone tell me that Kimberdoll's sex doll is real? Why is it so cheap?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Vampire Bill
Australian company, no middle-men, just the company, the factory and customers :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kimberdoll is among the listed sellers at TDF: viewforum.php?f=489

They are vetted, they are trustworthy.

INFORMATIONS