www.sexdollcanada.com/

PENETRABLE NIPPLES!! WM

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

PENETRABLE NIPPLES!! WM

Post by SexDollCanada »

Check out our latest YouTube Video: Penetrable Nipples! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIyqpBR3IWA

Isn't it amazing?

Full photoshoot: https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/b ... m-head-372
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

entranced82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: PENETRABLE NIPPLES!! WM

Post by entranced82 »

SexDollCanada wrote:Check out our latest YouTube Video: Penetrable Nipples! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIyqpBR3IWA

Isn't it amazing?

Full photoshoot: https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/b ... m-head-372
That is amazing.

I just like the large nipples, penetrable or not.

:D

WanderingIdiot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WanderingIdiot »

Love large nipples in the real. I see this stuff in doll form and I'm not really drawn to it

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

WanderingIdiot wrote:Love large nipples in the real. I see this stuff in doll form and I'm not really drawn to it
To be honest, the lactation / penetrable nipples weren't really calling me either before I saw them. However, in person, I found it a lot more interesting than I thought I would?

After all, why not?!? :D

- Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Promotional pictures of Alina are very poor. There is no good picture of her performance in doggy style position.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Siliconeman wrote:Promotional pictures of Alina are very poor. There is no good picture of her performance in doggy style position.
Yes, agreed that a doggy style photo (or a few) would have been beneficial. If you would like to see some factory photos of this doll in doggy style, please write to us and we will get some for you. That's not a problem.

:thumbs_up:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Siliconeman wrote:Promotional pictures of Alina are very poor. There is no good picture of her performance in doggy style position.
Yes, agreed that a doggy style photo (or a few) would have been beneficial. If you would like to see some factory photos of this doll in doggy style, please write to us and we will get some for you. That's not a problem.

:thumbs_up:
Hi!

I do not understand why the photographer has not provided proper shots in sex positions. If you could just add proper missionary and doggy pics to this thread please. I would like to see this doll in sexual positions since she looks like a wonderful sex doll with big butt and tits - which I like. Missionary and doggy positions are the ones which your customers will be probably mostly using. Lift her legs properly for missionary and give clear picture of her ass at doggy please!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Sili

DEXTER645

Post by DEXTER645 »

Doll is probably amazing but honestly your" heavily photoshopped pictures" don't do her justice....it's closer to a drawing than to an actual photo AND it's not what we can expect from a vendor..i must say " why not" when considering such purchase, but at the end i will always wonder " hey what does she reaaaaaally look like ? "

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

DEXTER645 wrote:Doll is probably amazing but honestly your" heavily photoshopped pictures" don't do her justice....it's closer to a drawing than to an actual photo AND it's not what we can expect from a vendor..i must say " why not" when considering such purchase, but at the end i will always wonder " hey what does she reaaaaaally look like ? "
Just to be clear, the *MANUFACTURER* (i.e. WM Doll) hires contract photographers to take these photos, which is not SD Canada. The photographer who took these photos is a TDF member as well, who has taken some of the most popular photoshoots to date for WM Doll and really brought dolls to life in his work. So let's not be too critical on the artist, ok guys? Try to keep in mind the goal of these pro photoshoots.

The purpose of the professional photos is to attract interest in a new model, show her from the best possible angle, give prospective customers an idea of what she can look like if you take the time and dress her up (like the photographer did). I would say that sex doll photography is way more honest than McDonald's advertising. Case in point below.
big mac.jpg
big mac.jpg (60.02 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
If anyone would like to see factory photos of various models, click below - these are NOT PHOTOSHOPPED and will help to make an educated buying decision when your interest has been piqued and you are trying to separate what's real and what's just an artistic touch:
https://sexdollcanada.com/blogs/factory-photos/

Or, if you'd like to see models when we photograph them before shipping to customers, again NOT PHOTOSHOPPED, again check out the below:
https://sexdollcanada.com/blogs/quality-check-photos/

This will help you figure out what she "reaaaaaaally" looks like before buying, to decide if you really want to eat that Big Mac you just saw on TV. If we don't have the model you're looking for specifically, or want to see some positions not shown for that model, it is very easy to do and we're happy to oblige. Just e-mail, call, or text us.

We send out factory photos to prospective customers every day. :D

Cheers!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

DEXTER645 wrote:Doll is probably amazing but honestly your" heavily photoshopped pictures" don't do her justice....it's closer to a drawing than to an actual photo AND it's not what we can expect from a vendor..i must say " why not" when considering such purchase, but at the end i will always wonder " hey what does she reaaaaaally look like ? "
Yes, those promotional pictures look quite strange.

Agree. She probably is amazing but promo pics are just too processed so that she looks strange. None of my dolls look like that and I have 15 of them. It would be nice to see more natural pics of her in sexual positions.

Cheers!

Sili

Ps.
Big mac meal is $5 and a sex doll is $2000. So why would you have $5 photography for $2000 product?

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I've a question about penetrable nipples. I've only seen them with those oversized nipples, which I don't like, personally. I love the idea of penetrable breasts. But do they need to have large nipples for technical reasons? Would it be difficult to penetrate without them?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

SimonSays7 wrote:I've a question about penetrable nipples. I've only seen them with those oversized nipples, which I don't like, personally. I love the idea of penetrable breasts. But do they need to have large nipples for technical reasons? Would it be difficult to penetrate without them?
That's a darn good question. We have been told that they only work with three WM Doll body styles:

148 L-Cup
155 L-Cup

Can also tell you that the breast area surrounding the cavity feels hard. As you can imagine for technical reasons, it is not really possible to get a true hollow breast or soft gel breast with the penetrable nipples.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

entranced82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by entranced82 »

SimonSays7 wrote:I've a question about penetrable nipples. I've only seen them with those oversized nipples, which I don't like, personally. I love the idea of penetrable breasts. But do they need to have large nipples for technical reasons? Would it be difficult to penetrate without them?
I have seen a sex doll on a couple websites where you can penetrate below the nipple.

I don't know where the doll ultimately comes from (meaning I don't know the brand or original manufacturer).

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Now where did I put my eye bleach...

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

entranced82 wrote:
I have seen a sex doll on a couple websites where you can penetrate below the nipple.

I don't know where the doll ultimately comes from (meaning I don't know the brand or original manufacturer).

So just turned my monitor 180-degrees to show this to our customer service crew and my wife Jenny. Thank you for making us smile - we love it :D

The most innovative product of the year award should go to this doll OEM. Just wow. Mind. Blown.

P.S. There is room for a little anus just below the vagina. Maybe v2.0 can offer this enhancement?
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

INFORMATIONS