kimberdoll.com

A Kimber Doll Sweetheart

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

A Kimber Doll Sweetheart

Post by Maviarab »

***Please Do Not Post Pictures of Other Dolls in this Thread****

Ok, firstly apologies for how long it's taken me to get this up. Man this month has been crazy busy, plus wanted to to get some decent glam pics done to go along with the review also...so here you guys go for all those wanting more details and customer pics!

First the important stats:

Doll Information: (All these are standard default with no variation offered)
- Skin Tone: Tan
- Eyes: Blue
- Vagina: Fixed
- Nails: Standard
- Lips: Default
- Wig: Comes with a long Blonde Wig
- Breasts: Solid
- No Standing foot
- Head: Kimber Default.

Real World Dimensions:
Box: 40cmx29cmx150cm

Top of head to bottom of foot (flat): 61"/155cm/5'2"

M2V: 25½"/65cm

Band: 23½"/60cm (measured directly under breasts)
Breast: 32"/81cm (measured directly under nipple)
Waist: 22"/56cm
Hips: 31"/79cm
Hip to Waist Ratio: (A Perfect 0.71)
Inside Leg: 29½"/75cm

Feet: 8"/20cm
Arms (inc hand): 24"/61cm)
Shoulder: 13½"/35cm
Thighs: 17"/43cm
Bicep: 8½"/22cm

Weight: I weighed her in at a shade under 32kg/69lb with the head attached.

Unboxing Pictures:

Accessories. All the usual stuff inc white gloves (very small) and a generic pink negligee outfit.

Kimber herself:

Finally free:

Note definition in thighs and ribs under breasts:

Perky ass:

Small hands, TPE too thin:

Reasonable detail:

Thin lady but everything in the right areas:

Toblerone gap for those who like:

Fantastic moulding:

Pretty cute:

Much better (my own wig)

Ok, so everyone been asking me and bugging me. What do I actually think? The first problem you have here is always expectation vs price. Naturally if this was a 2k TPE doll you'd be expecting a certain quality, standard etc etc. Well to start my expectations were more than exceeded by this doll. I would recommend her in a heartbeat, especially to anyone considering a cheaper a doll from 'dubious sources' as a starter to the hobby to see if it is for them. She truly is a wonderful little thing, with some great features for the price though she does also have some downsides (to be expected, but which doll doesn't?)

First of all the TPE is on the firmer side compared to my AS, but not overly so. She is quite soft in all right places and much firmer in others. I personally love this, her thighs are firm yet her ass, well you could spend all day squeezing that. Her breasts could be softer (from a personal perspective) but I believe they are solid as standard. Gentlemen (and ladies too I guess, not being sexist), if you have had the pleasure of an early to mid-twenties beauty with implants, this is what Kimber feels like. They are not hard and perfectly squeezable, but I would personally prefer softer. They are still nice though and jiggle sufficiently for their type.

Onto the sculpting, this is what impresses me me most. The body mould is just wonderful when you really start to take notice of it and look. The entire first day I didn't really notice but slowly started to notice certain things, which became more apparent in my proper glam pics of her. Her thighs, hips, ribs, collarbone etc...all are wonderfully yet subtly sculpted. She is a thin lady for sure but everything is where it should be, she is pretty well proportioned in her 'vitals' and the little details of how the TPE has been formed to contour and form muscles is quite excellent. A lot of higher end, more expensive dolls don't have this to the same level of detail. The head is a little bit of an enigma though. There is only the one head. I wasn't sure about it when I first unpacked it, though it looked better once I had a wig on her but something is still off to me, personally. It might just be desired facial structure preferences...I'm not sure. I am constantly drawn to the teeth though, I just don't think they look quite right so in time I may actually cut these out, I think she would look much better for it.

LHP at first doesn't look amazing (though certainly no worse than many others), but playing around with poses it actually is not too bad. Many dolls require ridiculous bending at the waist to make doggy possible, Kimber is no different here though she needs less bend to make that position available, and also, in my own opinion, looks quite natural in that position. Many dolls I feel look like it's an impossible position and you would break your spine...not so here. I always want to take a moment to mention the feet also. No standing foot option (it would be nice in the future) but the TPE is quite thick on the foot. The plate inside also widens as it goes from heel to toes (floppy toes as are many others). The plate actually feels pretty solid and while not recommended, I think with socks and stood in good soled trainers or on memory foam they would hold up quite well.

So I've extolled her virtues, let's look at a few of the negatives. Size. Even when stood next to Robin (my 158 DS), she 'looks' small. Very small. This may or may not be a negative to some people but if you have other dolls around, she is visually a thin framed lady. Hands. Quite possibly the worst I've seen. I was a little disappointed with these but again we come back to price vs expectation. Many TPE dolls have utterly useless wrists and hands so I guess I can't knock Kimber too much in this department. The TPE is very thin though and as in my unboxing pics, it doesn't take much to get the wires showing through. This is something I would urge them to look at and maybe try and add a little more meat to this area. For those that have seen the skeleton structure, it's an old and typical design. The wrists also feel very weak compared to the rest of her which feels solid and durable.

The material is also an interesting one. Not sure exactly what this blend mixture is but it does seem durable and perhaps more importantly, stain resistant so far in my testing. This comes with a negative (as always) and I found that after washing and drying her, she really did not take to powdering very well compared to either of my AS or silicone DS ladies. I had to use far more to get her feeling smooth and it also didn't seem to want to dissipate and run over her as well.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Natalia Laura Cavo - A Kimber Doll Sweetheart

Post by Maviarab »

And now my proper pics of this sweet little thing. Hope you all enjoy:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Mavi,
I think that she is quite a lovely doll, indeed. I agree with you on how her body shape is excellent in all the right places. Her thin frame is very attractive. I would also be nervous about the thin TPE on her hands. I saw in the photo how you could see the palm plate with very little pressure. She also has a very lovely face.
My Samantha Alexa (SY 165 D - elf)'s breasts are quite firm and a little difficult to squeeze, but they do hold up very well. I have unfortunately never had the pleasure of being able to grope a twenty something lady's silicone boobs, so sadly, I can't compare, hehe. I enjoyed reading your review of her and I feel it will be very helpful to anyone out there who is looking to purchase her same model. Thank you for sharing her with us. Now, she isn't Claudia, is she? I've seen a couple of different names of dolls you have posted, I think most recently in the photo challenges. I want to make sure that I match the correct names to the correct doll. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Very well done review. I particularly like the fact that you specify dimensions in both metric and imperial units.
Beautiful glamour shooting of Natalia. :thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I aim to please Tsall heh....thanks :)

edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by edward »

well damn I guess I'm in love with this love doll.. when I see new images of her I get these... feelings? wtf? haha! :lol:

Still waiting for her to arrive in the US so thanks for the sexy pics! she is so cute!! :)

this waiting and wondering for a month is emotionally difficult so thanks for the review, getting more details and photos really helps ease the agony of waiting.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks edward. At least now you know what is coming to you in full detail. And while I'm known for my makeup skills, I've not touched her at all. What you see above is what you get. (I did darken the nipples though for artistic flair, but that is something easily done yourself).

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I love how you pose her. You have a gift when it comes to making her look very natural in her poses.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thank you DG :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great news

But for some reason pics aren't showing on my machine

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Not sure Harem...all working fine here.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Wow.... Those glamour photos! :o :razz: Blown away!

We very much appreciate you taking the considerable time to compose this comprehensive review. We'll be sure to take on board all feedback given, including the material thickness around Kimber's hands.

Thank you again for your efforts and we hope you enjoy your Kimber Doll!

Cheers,
Fletcher

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Plus One from here Mavi, great review and her glam shots are fantastic mate.

Also welcome to TDF Natalia, your older sister say Kimber H, says "you look gorgeous"

We really liked this one :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

As that really captures the models personality I think.

Looking forward to seeing the UK response here and there as well, and perhaps even a feature as the "new girl in town", in Coverdoll E mag too :idea:

Feel free to raid my review also if you need extra info or material for a feature intro article and expose!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks Anung...I'll pass along your girls words :) Also hoping hoping to have the review up on UKLD tomorrow.

@Fletcher, was my pleasure. she a great girl...certainly am enjoying having her around. She a cute lil thing indeed. Glad you like the shots.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Maviarab wrote:Thanks Anung...I'll pass along your girls words :) Also hoping hoping to have the review up on UKLD tomorrow.

@Fletcher, was my pleasure. she a great girl...certainly am enjoying having her around. She a cute lil thing indeed. Glad you like the shots.
Yes, that will keep UKLDF umpires busy for sure, looks like you best don the pads, and you may need the helmet for the short pitched stuff, I have had some fun carting the more aggressive deliveries around the paddock though, but I do not want to hog the strike, already hit 155 not out, and looking for the double tonne, but no rush, and I am happy to play it delivery by delivery.

yes she is a cutie, and me personally, I like her little toothy grin, but that's my preference, as to me it gives her that cheeky girl feeling.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS