realsexdoll.com

Finally, Cathy arrived today with a rich pack!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Finally, Cathy arrived today with a rich pack!

Post by Malcolm77 »

It's been a long time, really long time.. :) I ordered Cathy on the 9th of September and only received her today. But it was worth waiting! When I unboxed her and took a glance at her I was already thinking she has a nice face and finally she might the first Diaoshi doll who has a beatiful face that i will like. Could not be more right! So far I had only two Dio babes and I could not really get used to her faces. After Juicy Jill/Kinky Jessica I could not find them beautiful as NMC babes have the prettiest faces. Until now! Look at this beauty guys oh my God! What a chick!
Really Hot Face
Really Hot Face
IMG_0486.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 3266 times
Ok I know, make up also helps a bit, but still! Such a beauty. But lets not hurry so much. Lets start with the pack she came with. Lots of items: got a sexy pants, a heating stick, a vibrator bullet, a tiny air pump (kind of symbolic) and an electric pump! Wow, it is very kind of them, I already like it. Makes inflation really convenient.
The Pack
The Pack
IMG_0441.JPG (3.08 MiB) Viewed 3266 times
The doll is a standard one, however, she is quite different from Monica and Vanessa, my previous Diaoshi dolls. So of course the face is waaaay prettier and her is ass is...amazing! So curvy.
Ass- Side
Ass- Side
IMG_0456.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3266 times
Ass - back
Ass - back
IMG_0457.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3266 times
Doll- Front
Doll- Front
IMG_0454.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3266 times
As her face was so cute, I just applied some tiny make up.
make up - before after
make up - before after
Make up Before After.jpg (664.98 KiB) Viewed 3266 times
Attachments
Nails
Nails
IMG_0482.JPG (926.87 KiB) Viewed 3266 times

Malcolm77

Re: Finally, Cathy arrived today with a rich pack!

Post by Malcolm77 »

Continuing with some dresses. I ordered her a special cloth that has holes in it. Of course at the most important body parts :) Cathy seems to like that there is a gap down there..
Sexy black dress-  Front
Sexy black dress- Front
IMG_0450.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
Sexy black dress-  Front II
Sexy black dress- Front II
IMG_0452.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
She then decided to take on a black hot leggins to make herself look even sexier:
Sexy black dress-  Front - Leggings
Sexy black dress- Front - Leggings
IMG_0467.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
How do you like the view from the back Honey?
Sexy black dress-  Back - Leggings
Sexy black dress- Back - Leggings
IMG_0464.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
She also wanted to be Lady in Pink
In pink
In pink
IMG_0473.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
Beautiful tits
Beautiful tits
IMG_0476.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
Finally I dressed her up in the cloths that I wanted to make love with. She was so sexy!
In her final dress
In her final dress
IMG_0502.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
Nice boobs and face
Nice boobs and face
IMG_0504.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
legs and shoes
legs and shoes
IMG_0499.JPG (3.17 MiB) Viewed 3261 times
Ass - what else?
Ass - what else?
IMG_0506.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 3261 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Finally for the nasty parts! (sorry for the 3 threads, had picture limitations)

I have never done this before, but during love making, I stopped and decided to take 2 pictures of her as the vision was terrifying! As she was kneeling in front of me, I fell in love with her face. This is as i saw her:
Facing her
Facing her
IMG_0517.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3258 times
As we were kissing, I leaned over her shoulders a bit and this is what a saw while we were "being afoul" from front :wink:
View from back
View from back
IMG_0525.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 3258 times
As for her openings, smooth and tight, very realistic pussy and ass she has. I really loved our first love making, Cathy was wonderful :)

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Nice face. Congrats.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome post - M77 - :thumbs_up:

Cathy is ravaging in pink/ red/ black - or natural - :angel:

Good luck with her - Cathy looks wonderful -

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thank you guys :)

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Cathy felt she had been heavily neglected recently and didnt like that always just Rebeca was in the focus. She cooked up an evil plan: be as sexy as possible and seduce Rebeca. She didnt save on the paint and highlighted her prettiest bodypart everywhere. Rebeca almost got shocked when she saw her and didnt know whether she was dreaming or not. She addressed her hot girlfriend:

-Hey Cathy, whats going on, you look so hot, like a dream lady from heaven.
IMG_1075.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
-Well dear, I really dont like that our man neglected me. I have no problem with you but he is always with you only. Actually I am glad you like me looks. You know..umm..you are quite hot actually.
-Oh..thanks honey :) I am sorry for you and I can understand your feelings. Such a beauty should not be neglected. Our man is a fool. To be honest, you are really attractive and I would gladly get to know you closer. If you know what I mean.
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
-Oh dear..actually i have no objection to this idea. Come closer baby, taste me.
-Hmmm I like to dig my face in your cleavage. Tasty breasts you have honey.
IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
IMG_1091.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG (3.45 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
-I like it, crawl all over me baby.
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
-Come and lie next to me with your back. Let me explore your hot body.
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1103.JPG (2.7 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
-Mmmm let me kiss your curvy ass. It fits in my mouth well.
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
-You have nasty hands dear but it is my turn now. Show me your nice ass sweetie. Let me unzip you and touch your pleasure hole. Ohh so juicy I adore it.
IMG_1118.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2716 times
IMG_1119.JPG
IMG_1119.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 2716 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

-oh Cathy I am really above myself, let me tear open this hot trousers and taste you. Feels so warm!
IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1129.JPG (3.32 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
-You are so juicy sweetie, i like you.
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
-Lets turn around for some mutual pleasures honey. Ahh it is so joyful
IMG_1135.JPG
IMG_1135.JPG (3.14 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
-Sighhh, that was very pleasurable Cathy thank you. You know what, you deserve more. I will call our man that I feel really sick and he should come home immediately.
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 2714 times
-If he sees us with this thing in our hands, he wont resist I promise and he should give you and me a really hot night dear.
IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 2714 times

And it was a hot night :) Hope you guys like this hot little story and the pictures.
To contribute to the dolls a little, besides the hot story and evening, i must say that this Perfect 10 doll really has the best inserts! Her ass is so tight, I was not able to penetrate her so far! I am having sex via Vagina only. It is also tight but feasible. And it is so realistic. I am really glad that i bought this doll among the last dolls. She is so good that after her, other dolls would not be so pleasurable. Of course everyone has different experience and different needs but for me she is the first doll whose inserts are tight enough to give me orgasm each and every time. I only have now just a few dolls left to buy and try (about 5-6) but luckily all have some special features so I think they will be similarly good as Rebeca :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Totally awesome - M77 - :thumbs_up:

What a combo - a Daio Shi temptress, and the Perfect. 10 - Woohoo - :angel:

Great story line and the Air Babes look great - just luving what your doing with them - :thumbs_up:

Kente

Post by Kente »

Wow...She is beautiful! Great work! I love the makeup!
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Diaoshi dolls with fixed vagina and anus can't be used without condoms. Leaking something in there is impossible to clean. Because the inserts don't have the background closed. In any case it's a beautiful doll!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks guys! Glad you liked the story :) Yes, in the last few months I realized, sometimes it is just more fun to spend time with dolls and do anything that is not necessarily sex. It is just nice to dress them up, and photoshoot 2 dolls, like them :)

I also agree with the cleaning. This is one huge disadvantage of the diaoshi dolls that the insert is open ended. At the beginning i didnt know, only until I washed her out thoroughly with water. I thought i have shaken the water out of her well and put her in the wardrobe once dried. Got her out after 5 days , to discover water was still dripping out of her..was a terrible experience. So I decided to buy female condoms as they are way better than male ones. However as they are quite expensive, I only use them sometimes and on other occassions, I just pull out before orgasm..easier to keep her clean. Luckily my current main doll (perfect 10) is closed so i can easily wash her in the bathtub, as water flows out easy.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Citlinho_75 wrote:Diaoshi dolls with fixed vagina and anus can't be used without condoms. Leaking something in there is impossible to clean. Because the inserts don't have the background closed. In any case it's a beautiful doll!
I agree it adds an extra hassle, but I have made love to my Diaoshi many many times over the course of a year without a condom. I just make sure to wash and rinse thoroughly so that the wash and rinse water also go beyond the insert. I'm careful to squeeze as much water out as possibe afterwards, then use tampons to get most of the rest of the water. I finish off with an aquarium air pump until she's totally dry. To me, being able to have sex without protection is one of the many benefits of being with a doll instead of a human.

Love the photos and stories, malcom77!

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

autolycus wrote:
Citlinho_75 wrote:... To me, being able to have sex without protection is one of the many benefits of being with a doll instead of a human...
I also agree and so I got a Extravaganza with removable inserts. Even with all the care when cleaning my Diaoshi, the ass tunnel pierced internally and I had no way to recover. :(

INFORMATIONS