realsexdoll.com

Passing the time with Laura

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Journeyman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Passing the time with Laura

Post by Journeyman »

I decided to pass the time while waiting for my first TPE doll. She's arriving tomorrow so I'm a bit antsy now :) Anyway I dug out my few years old inflatable that hasn't seen much use lately to take measurements and get a feel on how my new TPE doll sizes up and test out a bit of clothing. That led to cuddling with her for a while (which I hadn't even done before just straight up sex and back to the box :oops: ). Then after a while I decided to play with the camera. I haven't photographed her before and now I wish I had. It was pretty fun actually. I was going to just throw her away but now I might not. She even got a name now when I was thinking how to name the folder where I loaded her pics. Dolls really are strange creatures with regards the effect they can have on people... Anyway, my camera isn't anything special and I have no photography skills. Just testing things out and having fun. Oh, and as you can see, she's a bit naughty :wink:
Attachments
Laura01-1.JPG
Laura01-1.JPG (527.67 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Laura02-1.JPG
Laura02-1.JPG (548.8 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Laura03-1.JPG
Laura03-1.JPG (536.27 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Laura04-1.JPG
Laura04-1.JPG (399.36 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Laura05-1.JPG
Laura05-1.JPG (283.28 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Laura06-1.JPG
Laura06-1.JPG (467.58 KiB) Viewed 1797 times

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Passing the time with Laura

Post by DoctorDuke »

I like the sexy open mouth. Looks like rubbery material for mouth and throat? What doll maker is your Laura?

Journeyman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Journeyman »

On the box it reads 'vivid raw spread eagle starlet'. Yes, the mouth and throat feel rubbery. Unfortunately the material at the smaller hole inside her throat doesn't expand at all. It's not uncomfortable to press against but penetration is impossible. Otherwise the mouth would be amazing.

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

She's so hot! Ain't it fun setting up those scenes?? Thanks for sharing, and yes, please don't discard lovely Laura. I can tell from the look on her face she wants to hang around. ;)

INFORMATIONS