Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Best Vinyl doll?

Post by kazzax »

Hi,

I am looking to buy a vinyl inflatable.

Just wondering what are your guy's personal preference are and hopefully will lead me to choosing the right doll for me.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Best Vinyl doll?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - kazzax - there are so many nice inflata-babes out there it is a hard decision to decide on -

I do seem to remember you mention the Poupee-latex French babes - but i see you are asking this question in the vinyl inflata-babes - so i'll give you my take on the vinyl inflata-babes -

Essentially there are 3 types - the value line with minimal detail - the mid range - with more detail sometimes seperate inserts - and then the higher end of vinyl dolls - these are the most expensive of vinyl with seperate hands and footsies some with built in inserts some with removeable -

I think you said you were in the old world some time back right - so your choices are very good as they're some really good choices in the higher end line of vinyl dolls - take your time think about what your looking for in an inflata-babe -

Being that i am in the new world my choices are whats available to me here in the Colonies - my first choice is with Sophia my little inflata-temptress - although Linn Thomas is a good second choice - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Sophia - my vinyl-temptress
Sophia - my vinyl-temptress
sophia 14.jpg (79.24 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
Lynn Thomas - the hubba bubba babe
Lynn Thomas - the hubba bubba babe
lynn 5.jpg (85.87 KiB) Viewed 3656 times

kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kazzax »

Yeah, I took the advice of members including yourself and bought a Poupee, I was satisfied with it :)

Just want another one, this time a vinyl for a change and maybe try modify it.

The Sophia pic you posted looks very good, is the head solid?

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

You cant go wrong with Hannah Harper. She seems to be a tdf faverate.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kazzax »

Yeah I am looking at that.

Also looking at anime vinyl dolls, they look pretty cute :P

Not sure if they are any good of use though.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thank you - kazzax - yup - Sophia has a solid head filled with poly fill - yet her face/ forehead are soft to the touch - the only other inflata-babe like that is Teagen - my other fav - sadly all the other NANMA/ CONBO imported for the USA have the much harder head/ face combination -

Also something to think about with these higher end dolls are the lips - as some like Hannah are hard plastic unlike Sophia with her fanta/ futuerotic material lips with a super soft feel -

I actually prefer - vinyl as its my go to material - i luv its feel and any detraction stated by others like its plasticy or shinney just is what i like the most of this material - its a fanatasy doll and vinyl just helps with that - well below is what i know of some of the wonderful Euro-babes - so good luck - kazzax - a whole lot of choices mate - :wink: - these are just a few of my favs

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
sd7449_2008_l.jpg
sd7449_2008_l.jpg (312.98 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
745815647.jpg
745815647.jpg (131.58 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
161411971.jpg
161411971.jpg (162.03 KiB) Viewed 3587 times

kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kazzax »

Yorktown, thank you for your suggestions, they all look great 8O . Too many to choose from, I'm also looking at the reviews, users are providing on the actual sale sites, there's one particular doll called "Carla" that has pretty good ratings, don't think it's popular on DF, never heard of til browsing the website.

Also, have you taken any interest in anime dolls?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup i did try them annimae sytle dolls but sadly they never really measured up for me - most were in the value line - and a few other in the mid range - i really don't wish to poison you on them i just never found one that really pleased me - as found them difficult to use and or uncomfortable or both - 8O

I think this type of doll should be made in a high end vinyl doll - but when is the killer question of the night - as i see no movement from the big importers for this style of doll - and actually no movement in new doll design other than the TG Mia Isabella that was recently released this summer - not my cup of tea - but - that's it for new - hmmm whats going on - :?:

There are some made in China for the Japanese market inflata-babes i have seen - but - again in the value line & mid range - they are sorta kinda available in the USA not sure about Europe though -

i'll throw pic below of my DocJohnson imported Yumi doll - she is a value line doll - more of a cuddle buddy rather than for action she holds the TV remote - :mrgreen:
Attachments
Yumi -
Yumi -
yummy 1.0.jpg (41.83 KiB) Viewed 3573 times

kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kazzax »

The legs doesn't look spread enough for comfort. I think I'm going to try this Carla doll out, will post pics if I buy it, even although it's nothing special. :lol:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

There's mention of Sophia Inked above - if you're tempted, go for her! Great for oral, as is Kandi Boxx, and the joint with the head is more flexible and this means that there is less strain at the joint and more resilience so less likely to leak than others. But Hannah or Kimmi may be equally flexible - I have not done a comparison.

Agent 69 is an attractive hussy . . . for certain. But for functionality, the others have the edge . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mikeorlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mikeorlov »

Hello.
Yes Sophia,Lynn Thomas,Secret Agent very nice girl,but they have an inconvenient position.
I advise to try Crazy Razey.It is the most convenient and beautiful model.After you will try and you compare these models you remember my recommendation. I have passed this way. Good luck.
Attachments
023.jpg
023.jpg (229.54 KiB) Viewed 3518 times

kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kazzax »

Hi mikeorlov, it does look good, but I don't think they sell that in the UK :? . Been searching for it, but nothing came up :(

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

kazzax wrote:Hi mikeorlov, it does look good, but I don't think they sell that in the UK :? . Been searching for it, but nothing came up :(
Hi!

I've had a lot of fun from Crazey - available from www.toy-company.de

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

kazzax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kazzax »

Oh, thank you haremlover. Do you know how much shipping costs to the UK? Surely there aren't any custom duty tax from Germany to UK.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

From memory toy-company.de to UK was only about £10 but that was a couple of years ago . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS