climaxdoll.

Hesitation between 25 Inch Fantasia or R3 Gold ?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Purplito
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hesitation between 25 Inch Fantasia or R3 Gold ?

Post by Purplito »

Hello,
  • I’m interested to buy a big ass sex doll torso. But I need overall advices.
    I never own a doll before, so I want to avoid any problems or scam.

TLDR : I hesitate A LOT, between the ’25 Inch Fantasia’ from secretlovetoyz, and the ‘R3 Gold’ from Climax.
I saw way more videos or informations about the Fantasia, so I’m more tempted to choose this one.

But I read that the Fantasia tunnel isn’t very stimulating. I don’t know if it necessarily means that it doesn’t feel good at all.
Or a comment saying that the puffy vagina, or some parts, might start to tear off after a while.
On the positive note, someone else comment that everything was just like brand new after a year of intensive 'usage' and 'spanking' haha.

In comparison, I have no information or review so far of the R3 Gold. Expect the official characteristic.
I noted that on this one, the vagina isn’t popping out, and the ass cheeks seems rounder and bigger. (better for 'hot-dogging' I guess).
I also saw that the price went from 880 or something to more than 1000$..

Also, Climax's website is clearer than the one for the Fantasia to me.
For the fantasia, It's difficult to compare the colors from the pictures, that part is pretty clear for the R3 Gold.

Anyway, do you guys have any advice about all of this ?
Again, I’m more tempted for the Fantasia right now, but I heard that some people never receive their toy.. So yeah..
Sorry for the long post, and thanks.

DAssLover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Hesitation between 25 Inch Fantasia or R3 Gold ?

Post by DAssLover »

Yea I'm caught in the same dilemma... as you can tell from my username I'm more tempted to go with r3 gold

sage187

Post by sage187 »

The fanta is really jiggle but a bitch to move also the toy smells awful. I owned both the 18in wet dream and fanta they both smelled even after lots of washes. Regardless yes they both dont have much texture in the orifices. The booty clapping is realistic tho.

As for the R3 gold it seems to be not as jiggly from the videos I seen but I did hear that climax doll has a new TPE formula thats soft. So if the toy is made out of that I say go for it! At least Climax doll arent scammers like that secretlovetoyz company! Still mad I got that fake knockoff wetdream directly from them. >:(

DAssLover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DAssLover »

sage187 wrote:The fanta is really jiggle but a bitch to move also the toy smells awful. I owned both the 18in wet dream and fanta they both smelled even after lots of washes. Regardless yes they both dont have much texture in the orifices. The booty clapping is realistic tho.

As for the R3 gold it seems to be not as jiggly from the videos I seen but I did hear that climax doll has a new TPE formula thats soft. So if the toy is made out of that I say go for it! At least Climax doll arent scammers like that secretlovetoyz company! Still mad I got that fake knockoff wetdream directly from them. >:(

Wow hearing that [carlos] secret love toys would go as far to send you a knockoff wet dream makes me suspicious and not wanting to even do business with them...also wonder how shipping would be in these unfortunate times.. anybody have any other photos or videos of the r3

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

I just wish the R3 had a more round shape and the makers didn't cut out the cheeks at the vagina (I would assume to provide better access). My fantasia is really nice but it managed to develop a tear in the vagina and whatever angle... I can't get anal to work.

But the Fantasia is so much fun but I would have hoped for a 2nd version by now it definitely has flaws and things that could be better aesthetically. So many examples of models with butts they could mirror but for now these are the only 2 choices for butts this size. Personally wish there was more vids of the R3 like the Fantasia vids on xhamster.

Wish there was a company that took on the task of making the design as realistic as possible, like how Crownpeaks is doing with breast.

Are doll companies still delivering during this time or does everything have a delay?

djvission3305
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by djvission3305 »

I'm also in the same boat with you guys. R3/Fantasia/Wet dream.

I sent an email to secretlovetoyz yesterday asking about the eta give the circumstances right now. I was told they were shipping by sea only (assuming China and not U.S atm) and I'd be looking at around a month.

That does look like the wet dream in that Alibaba post though, has the exact same information and model is carlos2 lol.

That being said I still haven't made a decision. Not a whole lot of information out there for us big booty torso lads.

Purplito
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Purplito »

Hey, thanks for your answers !

I was also wondering about the situation for shippings. I live in Quebec so I dunno how much it might affect shipment.

You guys somewhat confirm what I was expected or what I heard about this.
Like the awful smell, I hope It will go away with time and multiple wash.

But I kinda hesitate even more now, still kinda tempted to go for the Fantasia, but that scam or 'knockoff' version of the toy and the 'vagina tear' really start to make me want to go for the R3 Gold, even if I'm a bit less interested by it...

Guess I'm gonna wait for more Infos or advice because yeah, a thousand bucks is a very big price and I don't plan to buy another doll anytime soon.

I am about to send an email to secretlovetoyz, but I can't guess if the toy is real of fake even if I ask for a picture of it in the package before it's sent or whatever

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Purplito wrote:Hey, thanks for your answers !

I was also wondering about the situation for shippings. I live in Quebec so I dunno how much it might affect shipment.

You guys somewhat confirm what I was expected or what I heard about this.
Like the awful smell, I hope It will go away with time and multiple wash.

But I kinda hesitate even more now, still kinda tempted to go for the Fantasia, but that scam or 'knockoff' version of the toy and the 'vagina tear' really start to make me want to go for the R3 Gold, even if I'm a bit less interested by it...

Guess I'm gonna wait for more Infos or advice because yeah, a thousand bucks is a very big price and I don't plan to buy another doll anytime soon.

I am about to send an email to secretlovetoyz, but I can't guess if the toy is real of fake even if I ask for a picture of it in the package before it's sent or whatever
To be fair, I was about as rough with my Fantasia as one could be... Meaning I put it in (or tried) many positions that the toy was probably not meant for and I'm sure is part of the tear in the Vagina. But I still wish it was similar to the R3's vagina.

Purplito
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Purplito »

By the way, can someone add details on what happened about knockoff versions of secretlovetoyz toys, and the other related problems, like people who appear to have never received their toy ?

I only heard a few words on this but I don't know if it's still the case.
To be honest, the first time I saw their website, I thought it was a scam.

But yeah, right now, again, I'm more tempted to go with this toy. So I still wonder if it's 'safe' to buy from them nowadays ?

Gonna ask Climax about their new TPE formula too

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I got rid of the awful smell by tossing the whole partial torso in the garbage and got myself a Kimberdoll.
They are not the only company to get a really good odor free tpe mix either :)

DAssLover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DAssLover »

I just put in my order for the r3 from climax yesterday. Johnny is very helpful and responds pretty quickly...these are the photos I received of how she will look...looks amazing to me I'll post a review when i receive
Attachments
0415_1.jpg
0415_1.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 9023 times
0415_2.jpg
0415_2.jpg (56.48 KiB) Viewed 9023 times
0415_4.jpg
0415_4.jpg (64.49 KiB) Viewed 9023 times
0415_3.jpg
0415_3.jpg (54.97 KiB) Viewed 9023 times

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

I had one, sold it got another Fantasia. Got it for sale too.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

chillwill1 wrote:I had one, sold it got another Fantasia. Got it for sale too.
A fantasia for sell? For those who read this thread, when did you order and how long did it take to be delivered. And what color is the fantasia you're selling?

CBM735

Post by CBM735 »

DAssLover wrote:I just put in my order for the r3 from climax yesterday. Johnny is very helpful and responds pretty quickly...these are the photos I received of how she will look...looks amazing to me I'll post a review when i receive
How much did it cost you? if you don't mind me asking

INFORMATIONS