Starpery.com

Painted eyebrows on flat surface or molded in brow??????????

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Painted eyebrows on flat surface or molded in brow??????????

Post by rubherkitty »

From what I have seen, it appears painted on eyebrows are just on a flat surface.
This means that brows are flat of course. And if they need repainted, the owner has to test their artistic skills to get them to match.

What if the head had a raised brow area w/ hair like texture molded in?
This would make any repainting a breeze.
One downside would be the brows are only one style. A basic style might be fine for most people where correct look is more important than artistic liberties like our lovely model.
Attachments
eyebrow model.jpg
eyebrow model.jpg (21.87 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Painted eyebrows on flat surface or molded in brow??????

Post by rubherkitty »

You know TDF's slow when you have to bump your own post.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Maybe different section? Not sure if everyone checks the (most recent) post section, or the Inventors Corner as often xD. I think molded in brow would be interesting, but for the most part a lot of eyebrows are drawn in by RG themselves when you look at girls these days, unless they have that amazingly perfect eyebrow where nothing needs to be done. So I guess I can say the same to the eyebrows, drawn in seems pretty normal and I don't think drawing them in is hard? maybe hehe
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

The first one is easy. It's getting that 2nd one to match..... :wink:

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

rubherkitty wrote:The first one is easy. It's getting that 2nd one to match..... :wink:
That is very true hahahaha, no one is always the same. It makes you wonder how the makeup artists do it in the factories :p
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Simplicity wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:The first one is easy. It's getting that 2nd one to match..... :wink:
That is very true hahahaha, no one is always the same. It makes you wonder how the makeup artists do it in the factories :p
Chinese are very good with their hands. If you ever go there keep your pockets sewn up :) Pick pockets may bump into you. :)

we should find a relatively quick way to fuse eyebrows onto doll. Rather than just with adhesives.
I have a black cat that when brushed, man!! the amount of hair!! Hmmmm :idea: ..... LOL Be great for a male doll. Mustachio and beards LOL

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

of course with silicone, you can actually tint silicone and paint it on in layers to build a brow to the thickness you want.

INFORMATIONS