Starpery.com

French Kissing Tongue .Kissable Tongue Mod

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Richard V

French Kissing Tongue .Kissable Tongue Mod

Post by Richard V »

Kissable Tongue Modification, Tongue Implant, and French Kissing Tongue: A French Tongue would be a TPE Hit/Needed. Has anyone made a French Kissing Tongue Implant? I was thinking about The Doll Laboratory, Von Rubber Teeth and Tongue Set. The main piece, the teeth extension could be made out of TPE in a tongue shape while using some sort of base within the mouth cavity. The tongue would unnaturally long but would be French Kissable. Perhaps a thin wire, like a finger wire would be needed within the first ¾ of the tongue giving support in route to the month, allowing the end of the tongue to flop around/French Kiss.

Has anyone made something like this?

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=81749
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

DollFan789

Re: French Kissing Tongue .Kissable Tongue Mod

Post by DollFan789 »

Maybe you could tinker with this sex toy and rebuild it? https://www.amazon.com/Stimulation-Feel ... B07JW66RK8

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I considered the vibrating tongue, but figured it would just "vibrate" vs having a slow, sensual movement like a real tongue while kissing.

I've been thinking about linking a silicone tongue inside a moving silicone head. As the head bobs around, the tongue would wiggle and move in & out slightly.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Richard V

Post by Richard V »

Thats an idea. Using the vibrator tongue, and somehow mount it inside the mouth....maybe remove the vibrator and use the tongue and shaft inside the mouth... Thanks for the idea. My skills are more wood-working than molding/rubber leaving unsure of myself and how to begin. I am REALLY surprised no one has tinker with this idea ! I mean, the factor upgrade tongue would work, just make it longer and add a finger wire. Another other thoughs/ideas out there ???
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Richard V wrote: Another other thoughs/ideas out there ???
In another thread, I had thought about using a battery operated cat toy as a tail for a doll.
Maybe use some type of toy in the dolls head w/a linkage to make a tongue move?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DollFan789

Post by DollFan789 »

Size this concept down and modify it a little? https://www.instructables.com/id/Animat ... h-Arduino/

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Start with a mini DC gear motor - low RPM/ high torque.
Attach a short length of mildly bent, strong wire offset to the output shaft.
Slip some 3/16" OD center drilled plastic beads on the wire and fold end of wire to secure the beads.
Cast a silicone or TPE tongue over the beaded wire.
Install this assembly and battery pack inside the dolls head.

Result is wiggling tongue hopefully. You will want the wire and beads to rotate inside the tongue to make it wiggle and NOT for the tongue to rotate. Unless she's REALLY freaky.
Attachments
gear motor.jpg
gear motor.jpg (45.04 KiB) Viewed 4386 times

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I got a couple different types of TPE tongues on amazon to play with. One type came in a lot and they're very realistic looking and feeling.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Ffydd
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ffydd »

Technician wrote:I got a couple different types of TPE tongues on amazon to play with. One type came in a lot and they're very realistic looking and feeling.

Can you post links to the TPE tongues you found on Amazon, please and thanks? I couldn't find any myself.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

The ones I got IMO look very real, I trimmed one down, then cut a ring off of a pill bottle and smoothed the edges to go with it.
Without the ring she's sticking out her tongue, with it just past her lips and out of sight she can french kiss (she's got one of those mouths that aren't open). I'd post pictures but I only have pics with my 100cm.

These are the ones I got, mine smelled of chemical factory and it took a couple washings in Softsoap before I let them near my dolls, they have no odor (or flavor, lol) after washing well.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07H7YMH ... asin_title
20200521_102102.jpg
20200521_102102.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 4208 times
20200521_101930.jpg
20200521_101930.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 4208 times
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Ffydd
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ffydd »

Technician wrote:The ones I got IMO look very real, I trimmed one down, then cut a ring off of a pill bottle and smoothed the edges to go with it.
Without the ring she's sticking out her tongue, with it just past her lips and out of sight she can french kiss (she's got one of those mouths that aren't open). I'd post pictures but I only have pics with my 100cm.

These are the ones I got, mine smelled of chemical factory and it took a couple washings in Softsoap before I let them near my dolls, they have no odor (or flavor, lol) after washing well.
]

Thanks for the links! I see that these are amazon.com and aren't available to be shipped to Canada. I was searching amazon.ca.
The pill bottle is a great idea. I too, was trying to think of ways of making her retain an open mouth.

Cheers!

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Ffydd wrote:
Technician wrote:The ones I got IMO look very real, I trimmed one down, then cut a ring off of a pill bottle and smoothed the edges to go with it.

]

Thanks for the links! I see that these are amazon.com and aren't available to be shipped to Canada. I was searching amazon.ca.
The pill bottle is a great idea. I too, was trying to think of ways of making her retain an open mouth.

Cheers!
Well that's balls, so if you search for "tpe tongue" there's nothing on Amazon.ca? There's multiple sellers here.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

when i had a full size doll i went and bought a tpe mouth toy and cut out the tongue to fit in the mouth of my doll it was about 3 inches long so it could stick out a good 1.5 inches it worked remarkably well for kissing

cheers
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

There used to be a sex toy that was a sleeve with a tongue attached to a servo in the back to make the tongue rotate. I wanna say it was endorsed by Tera Patrick but I can't remember for sure. I recall the toy being available between 2002 and 2008 or so.

There was also the very frightening Chasey Lain doll with rotating tongue, another oldie from the bygone era.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey, hey now! :x
Chasey was busy that day doing a 100 on 1 gangbang vid so they had to use Miss Doosleberry next door from the flower shop as a stand in model.
But ya gotta admit their noses are close! :D
Attachments
chasey lain.jpg
chasey lain.jpg (55.84 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
helen doosleberry .PNG
helen doosleberry .PNG (256.3 KiB) Viewed 3865 times

INFORMATIONS