Starpery.com

Portable orifice cleaning system

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Ashajin

Portable orifice cleaning system

Post by Ashajin »

So I'm in the queue for a new Sinodoll, I get to wait about another 2 months plus or minus. She has an attached vagina and will weigh no less than 75 pounds. I knew at the time I ordered her that I would be creating this kind of thing because there's no way I'm lifting her up for cleaning x-times-per-day, plus she's extra-soft everywhere so the odds of damage go up with every journey.

Here's the prototype and everything about it. Having never owned a sex doll before, my question to the group is whether you all think it's as viable as I do. It works very well on a fleshlight. I can charge to build one for people (I'd move this to the For Sale section if there's interest), but I'm open-sourcing the parts and how-to, it's expensive enough. For my time and shipping, it would cost about $140 each.

Cost per unit: $79.70 per Amazon

Parts breakdown:
2x gallon jugs
2x 9v battery clips
1 Y-valve w/flow-stop switches
length 3/8" tubing
1 2-pole switch
2x submersible pumps
1 women's douche kit from Walgreens (or anywhere...)
High-temp hot glue, and a lot of it.
sandpaper
electrical tape

Primary parts list, exactly:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086X ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7 ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YY ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MV ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0784 ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/Summers-Eve-Clea ... 793&sr=8-4
https://www.amazon.com/Tubing-Flexible- ... NrPXRydWU=
https://www.amazon.com/bayite-BYT-7A006 ... 022&sr=8-1
https://www.amazon.com/bayite-BYT-7A006 ... 022&sr=8-1
small-bottles2.jpg
small-bottles2.jpg (207.64 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
small-insert.jpg
small-insert.jpg (279.09 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
small-pump.jpg
small-pump.jpg (224.67 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
small-switch.jpg
small-switch.jpg (261.11 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
small-valves.jpg
small-valves.jpg (249.4 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

Ashajin

Re: Portable orifice cleaning system

Post by Ashajin »

Premises of operation: pressure, nozzle, battery, pumps et al...

The two submersible pumps are the most expensive parts - intended to be solar powered, they're 12v. The power supply is 2x 9v batteries (in parallel, not in series) so that they don't pump as fast as they can and cause pressure damage inside the doll, but have the current needed to maintain function over time.

The probe/cleaning end is actually very particular: my Sinodoll will have an extra-soft vagina, so I want to ensure anything that goes up inside of her is no rougher than I am, even a fingernail or non-lubricated fingers are too rough. I opted to use a standard, cheap douche kit that you can get from anywhere, cut the end off the bottle and glue the unused valve into it - this allows for replacing the nozzle itself, changing the nozzle depth and even removing the pressure limiter that they've built into it. The other detail is that an unexcited human has a very short vaginal canal - one can feel the cervix with the middle finger. Dolls though have to have a much longer canal all the time in order to accept a phallus from any position, so trying to clean her with your fingers will never work. This way, one can use the nozzle and upper part of the bottle to get in there, yet still be incredibly gentle. This device could, theoretically, be safely used on a human (though please don't, it's not exactly FDA approved!). The nozzle has a built-in flow rate limiter, which can be adjusted or simply removed.

As it is, the pump speed from the 9v batteries in parallel is enough to fill your mouth to unacceptable pressure in about 4-5 seconds, and will expand a fleshlight to unacceptable levels in about that same time. Therefore, during use one has to ensure it keeps moving and that the pressure is always relieved within a 4 second window, which is generally pretty easy.

I was hoping to have a high/low setting, but needed the combined current of the batteries in parallel and to drive only one motor at a time or it didn't have enough current to drive both motors. Therefore, the switch has a I or II setting - wash or rinse. One needs to set the valves to allow flow from the right bottle during use, otherwise one bottle will backflow into the other.
Ashajin
--

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I see what your doing here. I have a question, you said something about moving her and the risk.
Where are you doing this, in bed?
That's going to make a mess.
What is your plan for removing the water?
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

(I'm going to use "her" to describe the doll because that's what I have. Naturally, sex doesn't matter, we're dealing with cleaning orifices.)
How to use:

Rinse out and fill both gallon containers with filtered water. Put only a tablespoon of Charlies soap, hemp soap or other natural, unscented soap in there, perhaps some hydrogen peroxide too if you like. Nothing overly aggressive. Stir that gallon container and bring the kit and the tray below to where your doll is.

https://www.amazon.com/Reynolds-Disposa ... 820&sr=8-3

Kneel your girl against the bed so that her groin is above the floor by about a foot or two, OR put her on all fours. You could even just have her sit leaning backwards - the idea is to let gravity work. This position of course has to be changed depending on what orifice you're cleaning.

A cheap aluminum turkey cooking tray like the one shown above can be slid beneath her to catch the water. Set the assembly on a towel as desired.

Set the valves so that it's on I - Wash. Slip the tip into the orifice, just a bit so it doesn't spray everywhere, and turn the switch to I. As soon as the water starts flowing, slip it deeper and deeper in until it's in all the way. Slowly slip it in and out (not fully out, just so the tip is still in there) only a few times, it doesn't take much. Don't let it sit more than 4 seconds in any one spot. Click the switch to off while you pull it out.

Use a marginally sized silicon / rubber dildo and slip it in and out of the orifice a couple times - this provides the contact necessary to get the soap around so that it's not just a "touchless" wash, which isn't as effective, and using your fingers is insufficient. Perhaps once per week, use Toy Cleaner or other similar foaming wash product, mentioned elsewhere in the forums. This ensures the really nasty stuff doesn't have a chance to grow in there:

https://www.fascinations.net/products/j ... f48c&_ss=r

Remove the dildo, put it in the tray and set the device to close the Wash valve and open the Rinse valve. Slip the cleaner all the way inside her again and click the switch to II - Rinse. Move it in and out of her about 5-10 times until you're pretty sure she's done, and simultaneously remove the device and click the switch to off. This can be a trick: if you turn it off too soon and she's squeaky clean, you'll have a harder time easily removing the device.

Dry as normal. (I'm working on a drying machine as I type, that post'll come later!)

Cover the gallon containers so that nothing falls in and you can use it a couple more times before you have to refill it (this water and cleaning solution MUST remain pristine). Take the turkey tin and dildo to the kitch/bathroom, rinse off and dry for next use.
Ashajin
--

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

justintime wrote:I see what your doing here. I have a question, you said something about moving her and the risk.
Where are you doing this, in bed?
That's going to make a mess.
What is your plan for removing the water?

Not too much of a mess really (see below), you can lay a towel under the turkey tin if you like, there won't be a drop spilled UNLESS you don't switch off the kit prior to orifice removal.. THAT will make a mess.

You should have seen my kitch during the development of this thing! 8O
Ashajin
--

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

How to build (I'll try to be brief):

- cut holes into the top-most sides of each gallon jug. Just enough to get your hand inside.
- use sandpaper to rough up the bottom so that the pump/hotglue will stick
- hot glue the gallon containers together; handles facing for one-handed lifting or apart for two, your preference
- prep each pump
- put the included hose adapter on the top (output) but leave the intake, hold onto that valve adapter as you'll need it later
- cut 2 equal length parts of hose to come out of the pump and make it to the top of the gallon container, meeting in the middle as pictured in post 1
- cut the connector off the pump power leads and bring those wires all the way to the top. You can wrap those wires around the hose and hot glue them in place to keep things tidy. These pumps are powered at the same time, so red will go to red and black will go to black.
- hot glue each motor to the bottom of each gallon container so that the hose comes out the top, as shown in post 1
- cut the tubing as needed so that you can attach the Y valve in the center, as shown in post 1. Don't leave the hoses too long because the heavy Y valve will tip to one side or another, eventually kinking the tubing.
- determine how long you'd like the hose lead for what your use cases will probably be. Mine is about 4' long. Cut that section of hose and attach to the top of the Y valve.
- Remove one of the douches from the packaging and empty it out completely. Cut out the bottom as pictured in post 1. This is pretty soft plastic, so you need to re-attach the douche insert, screwing it back onto the bottle and extending it out until you hear the "click" so that everything keeps its shape for the next steps.
- Attach the remaining pump adapter to the end of the hose, use the included clamps to retain the hose to the end.
- fidget with this tube-and-metal assembly and put it up into the bottom half of the bottle, as pictured in post 1. determine the best angle/way to fit it all together.
- wearing heavy nitrile gloves to protect your fingers from hot glue, glue the hell out of that metal component and put it into that douche bottle. Watch yer fingers, try not to get it everywhere.
- unscrew the white insert from the bottle and use a small screwdriver to remove any hot glue from the hose feed, cleaning it up in there. You now have a nozzle end with a cheaply replaceable insert!
- hot glue the 9v carriages to opposite sides of each bottle for symmetry. Wire them in parallel so that red goes to red and black goes to black. Using the wire, now connect the resulting positive and negative leads:
- negative goes straight to the pumps
- positive is switched so that the wire from the batteries goes to the central pole. Pump 1 positive goes to switch position I and pump 2 goes to switch position II. Solder everything into place and use heat shrink tubing to seal every connection. Done properly, this thing can be used literally under water with no shorts - nobody's getting shocked.
- hot glue the switch into position. Move the wires where they're out of the way and use electrical tape / hot glue to ensure they stay where there's supposed to.

- test the unit. Rinse out both gallon bottles completely and perfectly with filtered water. Fill 'em both up again, adjust the Y valve as needed and put the switch in positions 1 and 2 without the white douche nozzle and see the flow, make sure it's all good.

- Now put the white douche end on and put it in your mouth. Yep, ya heard me: then turn on the switch. It's no big deal, you'll feel the water flowing and get an intimate sense of how fast it is and what the pressure is. This is what's happening inside your doll.

There's a flow limiter on the white douche insert, underneath the screw on cap. That's what "clicks" when it's in the right position. "Right" is defined as "allows water to flow but not free-flow, it's limited by the internals". You can pull this out a little or completely remove it to increase pressure as needed so that it's "right" for you.
small-nozzle.jpg
small-nozzle.jpg (129 KiB) Viewed 3413 times
small-nozzle-removed.jpg
small-nozzle-removed.jpg (115.29 KiB) Viewed 3413 times
Ashajin
--

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

If whatever doll this unit is being used on has a tpe ball issue (and sadly this is STILL a problem with tpe dolls), water intrusion problems will insue. The tpe ball issue is well known and long standing.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

Dollyman25442 wrote:If whatever doll this unit is being used on has a tpe ball issue (and sadly this is STILL a problem with tpe dolls), water intrusion problems will insue. The tpe ball issue is well known and long standing.
I've done some searching and I still have no idea what that is..? :) Can you give me a reference URL or forum topic?

I would imagine any water intrusion issue - especially with the flow limiter in place - would also be an ejaculate issue such that every fluid, human or water, would be a problem, yes? If that's the case, there's no helping it.
Ashajin
--

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Ashajin wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:If whatever doll this unit is being used on has a tpe ball issue (and sadly this is STILL a problem with tpe dolls), water intrusion problems will insue. The tpe ball issue is well known and long standing.
I've done some searching and I still have no idea what that is..? :) Can you give me a reference URL or forum topic?

I would imagine any water intrusion issue - especially with the flow limiter in place - would also be an ejaculate issue such that every fluid, human or water, would be a problem, yes? If that's the case, there's no helping it.
Type "tpe ball" on this forums search engine and it should pull up the info.
Short version-When tpe dolls are hot casted, within the vagina a rod is used to hold things in place for that purpose. After the doll is uncasted that/those rod/s (and there's one that also goes in the mouth) are removed and a tiny hole is left which they are "supposed" to add a tpe ball plug to for sealing. I have done extensive repairs/mods on dolls and also own six (all tpe) and I have yet to find a single doll who either had one at all or one that was securely placed. It's the very first thing I do to a new doll upon arrival (plug the casting holes with a good size chunk of tpe). Without the ball, water intrusion is going to happen, no maybe about it.
For what's worth, while I do always plug the hole, I NEVER clean those orifices. Ever. When I do routine exterior cleanings I use three butt plugs to temporarily seal those holes thus preventing water from ever entering my girls. Also, I have found using Vaseline (easily uptaked by tpe) and Femdoms
https://fc2femalecondom.com/
(impervious to Vaseline), I don't need to clean the actual orifice/s. Since no water born fluids ever enter, no mold can grow, nor odor develop. I have been using this method for years successfully. Use the forum search engine and type in "Femdoms" for plenty of information.
If you do some shopping you can find a good deal on them. They are reusable. Two will last you at least a year. The current one I'm using has almost a year on it. After use, simply clean with soap and water, hang to dry, wipe off excess Vaseline from your doll, done. I am so convinced this method being the very best way to use dolls, I'm perfectly willing to send you two absolutely free. I have done this at least a half a dozen times for other members.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
Ashajin wrote:

Type "tpe ball" on this forums search engine and it should pull up the info.
Short version-When tpe dolls are hot casted, within the vagina a rod is used to hold things in place for that purpose. After the doll is uncasted that/those rod/s (and there's one that also goes in the mouth) are removed and a tiny hole is left which they are "supposed" to add a tpe ball plug to for sealing. I have done extensive repairs/mods on dolls and also own six (all tpe) and I have yet to find a single doll who either had one at all or one that was securely placed. It's the very first thing I do to a new doll upon arrival (plug the casting holes with a good size chunk of tpe). Without the ball, water intrusion is going to happen, no maybe about it.
For what's worth, while I do always plug the hole, I NEVER clean those orifices. Ever. When I do routine exterior cleanings I use three butt plugs to temporarily seal those holes thus preventing water from ever entering my girls. Also, I have found using Vaseline (easily uptaked by tpe) and Femdoms
https://fc2femalecondom.com/
(impervious to Vaseline), I don't need to clean the actual orifice/s. Since no water born fluids ever enter, no mold can grow, nor odor develop. I have been using this method for years successfully. Use the forum search engine and type in "Femdoms" for plenty of information.
If you do some shopping you can find a good deal on them. They are reusable. Two will last you at least a year. The current one I'm using has almost a year on it. After use, simply clean with soap and water, hang to dry, wipe off excess Vaseline from your doll, done. I am so convinced this method being the very best way to use dolls, I'm perfectly willing to send you two absolutely free. I have done this at least a half a dozen times for other members.
I do appreciate it, thank you, but no I won't need one.

Thank you for the lead so that I can learn about the TPE ball plug - this isn't a high pressure system. If anybody barebacks their doll and there's a leak of any kind then the owner has other problems, not the soap and water they'd need to clean it out.
Ashajin
--

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

Ashajin wrote:Premise of operation: pressure, nozzle, battery, pumps et al...

The two submersible pumps are the most expensive parts - intended to be solar powered, they're 12v. The power supply is 2x 9v batteries (in parallel, not in series) so that they don't pump as fast as they can and cause pressure damage inside the doll, but have the current needed to maintain function over time.

The probe/cleaning end is actually very particular: my Sinodoll will have an extra-soft vagina, so I want to ensure anything that goes up inside of her is no rougher than I am, even a fingernail or non-lubricated fingers are too rough. I opted to use a standard, cheap douche kit that you can get from anywhere, cut the end off the bottle and glue the unused valve into it - this allows for replacing the nozzle itself, changing the nozzle depth and even removing the pressure limiter that they've built into it. The other detail is that an unexcited human has a very short vaginal canal - one can feel the cervix with the middle finger. Dolls though have to have a much longer canal all the time in order to accept a phallus from any position, so trying to clean her with your fingers will never work. This way, one can use the nozzle and upper part of the bottle to get in there, yet still be incredibly gentle. This device could, theoretically, be safely used on a human (though please don't, it's not exactly FDA approved!). The nozzle has a built-in flow rate limiter, which can be adjusted or simply removed.

As it is, the pump speed from the 9v batteries in parallel is enough to fill your mouth to unacceptable pressure in about 4-5 seconds, and will expand a fleshlight to unacceptable levels in about that same time. Therefore, during use one has to ensure it keeps moving and that the pressure is always relieved within a 4 second window, which is generally pretty easy.

I was hoping to have a high/low setting, but needed the combined current of the batteries in parallel and to drive only one motor at a time or it didn't have enough current to drive both motors. Therefore, the switch has a I or II setting - wash or rinse. One needs to set the valves to allow flow from the right bottle during use, otherwise one bottle will backflow into the other.
Ashajin
--

denchai

Post by denchai »

Wow, you are the inventor. :thumbs_up:
What's about using normal rubber tube to inject water directly into the doll's orifice ? Will it damage the doll ?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

In my opinion, this is too complicated and expensive.
I have a silicone fixed vagina lady.
I came up with a cleaning method that is fairly cheap and easy, and doesn't require you to move her far for cleaning.
Check the link in my signature for my cleaning and drying tutorial video.
The materials cost me about 50 dollars max.
Bucket- Walmart, about 4 dollars
Toilet seat- Dick's sporting goods- about 20 dollars
Flavor injector- Walmart, between 2.50 and 5 dollars
Air mattress pump- Walmart $12.95
Liquid antibacterial hand soap- between 3 and 5 dollars.

Being that it's a plastic bucket, you put it right next to the bed so you don't have to take her far and the bucket catches all the water and spunk that is up in her.

I have had my fixed lady over 4 years and have never and will never use any kind of rubber because that would just ruin it for me.

So this is your first lady. Take good care of her and enjoy her. She should last some time.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

gonestill77 wrote:In my opinion, this is too complicated and expensive.
I came up with a cleaning method that is fairly cheap and easy, and doesn't require you to move her far for cleaning.

Being that it's a plastic bucket, you put it right next to the bed so you don't have to take her far and the bucket catches all the water and spunk that is up in her.

I have had my fixed lady over 4 years and have never and will never use any kind of rubber because that would just ruin it for me.

So this is your first lady. Take good care of her and enjoy her. She should last some time.

Thank you! I did see your video, watched it really carefully actually so that I could learn. Indeed, since she's my first I'm a) killing time with inventions, but b) trying to find the balance between my laziness and effectiveness. :D I get to see how it goes over in a couple weeks.
Ashajin
--

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Ashajin wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:In my opinion, this is too complicated and expensive.

Thank you! I did see your video, watched it really carefully actually so that I could learn. Indeed, since she's my first I'm a) killing time with inventions, but b) trying to find the balance between my laziness and effectiveness. :D I get to see how it goes over in a couple weeks.
Your welcome! :thumbs_up:
Killing time is good for the brutal wait.
Look forward to seeing your lady.
Good luck with her when she arrives......

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS