https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Allison's antics

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Allison's antics

Post by Kim »

A few months ago Allison suddenly appeared in our home.

The story how she got here, is told by herself in Lexi's thread:
viewtopic.php?p=1777096#p1777096

A short recap, she had just gotten a new car:

And wanted to go to the beach. She had some trouble finding it, and dressed into her swimwear at a secluded spot:

Eventually she found the beach:

But on the way back she got lost and ended up in our garden, where she was rescued by Lexi:

Then she went on holiday with Lexi and Wolferich's Bernadette:

She then accompanied Bernadette to Wolferich's place:

She travelled to Paris, Pisa, Rome and other places. The full story told is here: viewtopic.php?p=1791003#p1791003 and here: viewtopic.php?p=1800483#p1800483

There she met Gizem, Lilith and the others there. After a few weeks she was put on the train back to the Netherlands, but has been missing since. Until Lexi got a call from her today that she was on Curaçao. How she got there is a bit of a mystery, but I blame Michael's minxes, who have been experimenting with teleportation, and transported someone who looks uncannily like Allison to their home. So I'm guessing they somehow screwed up.

Here we are going to follow what has been happening with Allison.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Allison's antics

Post by Wolferich »

Nice introduction for a new story.
:popcorn:
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

now we will find out what happened to her.

carlys_guy

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

IRULAN-02.jpg
IRULAN-02.jpg (13.23 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
IRULAN (Elf Mage Fairy Oracle): Dear Kim. Please do not be alarmed. For I have come to you in this vision in your time of distress to comfort you with words of good tidings. As you know your sweet Allison had a mishap on her journey and found herself at the place of her deepest desire. Although this was partly due to the Grey Wizards minxes teleporter they were not entirely at fault. I see a great many things in a great many places far and wide and this is what I saw. At the very same instant the minxes Nissa & Saffron activated their teleporter your sweet Allison made a wish to travel to Curaçao. You may or may not be aware of this as clearly as I am, as I have long been aware her of her special existence.... but your sweet Allison is a very powerful spirit. A courageous adventurer. A strong willed, warm hearted soul. The wish she made, combined with the teleportation activation at the same instant, delivered her safely to the destination of her strongest desire.
Unfortunately I am unable to leave my realm of Elf fairies to remedy the situation. However, I can offer my help from afar.... with the agreement of Tripsy, naturally, as she has a part to play in this adventure also. There will be a risk in this for Tripsy but I will do everything in my power to minimize this risk..... Are you willing to hear my plan, Kim? Call out to me and I will hear you as clear as day and I will answer you....... :angel:
IRULAN-01.jpg
IRULAN-01.jpg (13.14 KiB) Viewed 2159 times

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Hi Irulan,

Thanks for your explanation. It's close to what I thought was happening. I was assuming Allison would just take a plane home. Sounds a lot safer to me :? So lemme think about it.

Meanwhile back to Allison, let's see how she experienced it:
I was looking at the Curaçao ad, and thinking about how nice it would be to travel there. Suddenly everything started spinning and I was feeling queasy. I closed my eyes for a bit, but it got worse. After a few seconds it suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and thought I was dreaming.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Now Allison can have a nice holiday and relax.
I wonder if there is Jägermeister?

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Oh, sorry, I forgot to reply.
Wolferich wrote:Nice introduction for a new story.
Tnx. It may take awhile to unfold though.
carlys_guy wrote:now we will find out what happened to her.
Well, as Irulan mentioned, and I already suspected, she was unfortunately transported to a tropical island. Not the worst place to be transported to :haha2: So it could be worse. I hope she overcomes the initial shock, so she can have a nice holiday.
Wolferich wrote:Now Allison can have a nice holiday and relax.
I wonder if there is Jägermeister?
I don't know. I think this it the local drink:
curacao.jpg
curacao.jpg (32.02 KiB) Viewed 2129 times

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Didn't someone want a dyed phicen?
Allison can try it. :haha4:

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

Hi Allison I am so glad that you are well.
Now on to new adventures :lol:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

It's good that they have a special liquor. I'm sure it will help her adjust to her sudden transportation!

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great recap of the adventures Allison has been having in various threads around the forum.
I like the subject - Alison's antics.
Makes you wonder what mischief she is going to get into next.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Wolferich wrote:Didn't someone want a dyed phicen?
Allison can try it. :haha4:
I think someone did. I also noticed there was a blue girl at Chandrelle's place, so maybe she drank it.
funke wrote:Hi Allison I am so glad that you are well.
Now on to new adventures :lol:
Tnx!
ShadowFun wrote:It's good that they have a special liquor. I'm sure it will help her adjust to her sudden transportation!
I just hope she doesn't drink too much!
scooter_ca wrote:Great recap of the adventures Allison has been having in various threads around the forum.
I like the subject - Alison's antics.
Makes you wonder what mischief she is going to get into next.
Tnx! Antics seemed the approriate word for what she's been doing.

We got word from her. After the initial shock she got accustomed and decided to make a holiday of it. The weather there is a lot nicer than here, so who can blame her?

She didn't want to get a sunburn, so she stayed mostly in the shade on a terrace, enjoying icecream.

She planning to get back back somewhere in the next few days, because apparantly there's rain coming.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hope it's not a hurricane she might get blown away.

carlys_guy

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

She won't get a sunburn, but maybe pink stripes on her butt.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Allison assumed that since Curacao is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (yes, we are a kingdom and Curacao is an independent part of it), she wouldn't need any paperwork to get back. But she was wrong. This is what happened at the airport:
Allison: Hi, I want a ticket to Amsterdam please.
Girl at counter: Sure. Are you from here?
No, I'm dutch. Is that a problem?
Not at all. Can I see your ID and HPLC?
Here's my ID. What's an HPLC?
That's the form you needed to fill in before you got here, you know with Covid and all. Uhm. This ID says your German?
Yeah, I just got the ID, and they made a mistake when I got it, I wanted to correct it, but Carmen didn't allow me. I don't have an HPLC.
Weird. So you didn't get a test before you got here?
No.
I'm going to need to call security to sort this out.
A little bit later a security officer came, and after a while concluded: So what it boils down to is that you don't really want to say how you came here, you haven't got the necessary paperwork, didn't take a test and your ID seems to be fake. This is just too suspicious. I'm going to have to take you in.

We're going to need a few pictures of you. Please take this sign and look straight forward.

Perfect. Now turn 90 degrees please.

No, don't look at the camera now, look to the side.

OK. Now we'll take you to your cell.

Aargh. This went horribly wrong indeed. I think we do need Irulan's help after all. So: IRULAN! HELP!

INFORMATIONS