Starpery.com

Help needed - How to prevent vaginal tearing!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Help needed - How to prevent vaginal tearing!!!

Post by Gundam »

Both my WM148L and WM158A, after only a few weeks started tearing between the vagina and anus and the 148 looks like it is ready to break through any day now. I had this happen to my old YL148 and it sucked. My WM140, who I have had for nearly 4 years, never experienced the problem. This sucks.

Any suggestions welcome.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Re: Help needed - How to prevent vaginal tearing!!!

Post by thismeanswar »

Material got more and more worse during the past years.
What you couls do? Stop fucking them! :D

or.... Get a Irontech doll, I was toĺd this material is still as durable as the old Jinsan TPE was.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

That sucks, my ladies still have their parts on good shape, but they are considerable taller than yours, and I don't open their legs a lot, just enough for me to fit in there :whistle:

Isn't one of your dolls new? probably you can contact the vendor...
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

thismeanswar wrote:Material got more and more worse during the past years.
What you couls do? Stop fucking them! :D

or.... Get a Irontech doll, I was toĺd this material is still as durable as the old Jinsan TPE was.
I'll keep this in mind, some of their dolls caught my eye :wink:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

icewind

Post by icewind »

The dolls are getting cheaper and cheaper, what do you think will happen?

The WM-Doll TPE you get today is often totally crap, and has nothing in common with the older Dolls except the name...

Here is a picture of a doll with totally destroyed private parts, i was able to make a repair...

I checked an Irontech-Doll at our local dealer for a friend, and like thismeanswar said before, this is a complete other kind of TPE...
Attachments
Emma Neu 03.jpg
Emma Neu 03.jpg (71.33 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
Emma Intim alt.jpg
Emma Intim alt.jpg (59.9 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
Current number of my doll family members: 47

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

icewind wrote:Here is a picture of a doll with totally destroyed private parts, i was able to make a repair...
Wow!
You did this?
Great work! :thumbs_up: :)

Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

dollguy22

Post by dollguy22 »

Gundam wrote:Both my WM148L and WM158A, after only a few weeks started tearing between the vagina and anus and the 148 looks like it is ready to break through any day now. I had this happen to my old YL148 and it sucked. My WM140, who I have had for nearly 4 years, never experienced the problem. This sucks.

Any suggestions welcome.
My 100cm tore a bit too over time. I think certain dolls aee more prone than others. I think Nivea cream is probably your best bet.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Yea, treat the area with vaseline regularly, at least once a month, let it absorb properly. That will keep the material strong and flexible for use. Also don't keep the doll in a position with spread or bent legs for too long, as it is putting a lot of stress on the material.

The openings can however already have tears on them from manufacturing, especially the butthole. Always check this on a new doll before cleaning and use. If there is damage, contact your vendor. If it's not bad enough for them to solve somehow, then fix it yourself. The regular TPE-"glue" won't do much good for this, so simplest way is to carefully smooth it out with a hot spoon or similar. Always do work like this in a vented area due to toxic fumes form the TPE, and also be careful with the heat, as the TPE is very sensitive to it, so not much is needed.

If the big damage is already done, like in the pics above (crazy!), I think you'll need to get the Indigo repair kit form Doll Studio with some matching pieces of TPE.

Very strange to hear though, as I haven't seen many other mention this kind of problem on newer WM dolls. I also have an older WM140 from 2015, which has not had this kind of issue. It does have tears between the vag and thighs, but the holes are still holding up nicely.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

snake24
Ex-Member

Post by snake24 »

i do have the same problem most dolls only holt up for 5-6 weeks and start tearing between vagina and buthole. i always repair whit a soldering iron dit start to become a pro whit it after 9 repairs in 2 years
<spam removed>

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

All my silicone(!) dolls are like that too. They didn't hold up too long. And Xiu has no body because it should get replaced as warranty case since she didn't even hold up 3 days of use but I didn't get her replacement body so I ended up getting a refund.

The best way to stop tearing the private parts and end up with a multi-damaged skeleton nowadays is get a Teddy Babe. I fucked her perhaps more than all 3 silicone dolls and she doesn't show the slightest sign of any damage except that I replaced her pubic hair by something new. And she is the doll I spent like 10x the time than with my silicone dolls. Go figure.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

If too much oil is applied it will soften material as well. Nivea for my doll appeared to be garbage.
Sex dolls? not really. For a short time maybe.
Best way to fix would be to fuse new material in and melt it all back together. It's not exactly difficult but does take a load of time.
I fixed my dolls vag before it became real bad.
viewtopic.php?t=98602&p=1361691#p1361691

I used a 30 watt solder iron with some homemade tips to fuse new material in. (Cut from neck)
Getting the right position of repair area is the key, so no further damage will occur. No tension, no damage.

Basic tools:
https://dollsbook.com/forums/topic/tpe- ... -the-trade

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

nukeno wrote:
icewind wrote:Here is a picture of a doll with totally destroyed private parts, i was able to make a repair...
Wow!
You did this?
Great work! :thumbs_up: :)

I thought only Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac could do that!

INFORMATIONS