Starpery.com

Fragile Fingers

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

OK. Discussion continues here
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

This did not work because the staples came out:
Picture

Staples usually work as a way of holding closed a repair while it sets, but you have to take them out 30 minutes after putting them in so the staple holes close up without leaving permanent marks.

The answer is this:
Picture

A cloth wrapped round to apply just enough pressure.

This is my 2005 doll, incidentally. (Louise/Virginia, body #1)

MNDollman

Post by MNDollman »

Oh how I wish The Doll Manufactures (Realdoll and Mechadoll) would address and Finally SOLVE this Very Common Problem!!!! I think it All boils down to the Placement of the "skeleton" in the Mold and (regarding Realdoll!) the Quality of the Silicone used! Examples.....when I recieved Chablis, I examed her hands (BEFORE I removed her from her crate!)...she had one "pinky" finger wire "poke-through" and within a few HOURS had THREE MORE!....and beleive me, I was GENTILE with her!..........With Hildie, I did the same thing...I checked out her hands...(Before Un-crateing)....was Shocked! to find finger-wires Visable in FOUR Fingers of her Left Hand!.....just under her "silicone skin"...but not poking through!...About 8 weeks later one wire poked through...I've had Hildie for 8 Months now...Still just the One "poke-through"..(Left Index Finger)...but have had "Internal Breakage" with the Hands/Fingers!

Over-all, regarding Hands and Fingers,...I'd have to say, Teddy-Babes RULE!!!...at least my Claudette! Her Nails are Great, she has a Great Grip!

INFORMATIONS