Starpery.com

I'm trying to understand

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
MrPants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrPants »

For those attached to their dolls, the way I see it, sending a doll to slade for a near-complete makeover probably costs about as much as a new doll, if not a little less. I can't imagine Slade charging more than $6500 to fix the vagina, maybe a few arms and legs, maybe a few tears here and there, and maybe even tightening her joints up a bit. But since a good portion of doll owners just use them for sex and feel no emotion towards their doll whatsoever, the garbage option and just getting a new doll seems to make sense enough to them. :cry:

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,......

For those that don't have their Doll for just sex,....
I think you will find that the finacial investment made in a Doll means she will as a rule be treated in such a way as not to cause her harm.
(Not to say accidents don't happen)

When I get mine It wil be an investment for my own pleasure and enjoyment,I expect to have her for many decades.

I can only picture some serious harm has happend to her to be in a position to have to let her go.

Its a decision we will all have to make at some point,..till then I would just think positive and enjoy her as long as you can.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

It's a good thing we don't have charlie sheens opinion on doll disposal.....in the middle of the night,wrapped in a blanket,in a random dumpster. And he did this with a Realdoll that looked like Denise Richards.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

Sophie
Doll
Doll

Post by Sophie »

Hi Mr. Lesmess,
TC finally left his computer home today,
so I get to play a little!

I see he hasn't said anything about him
disposing of me- smart guy... :wink:

If I ever have to dispose of TC,
I would do it with the utmost respect.
I would probably bury him in the back
woods at his place up north, which would
be real hard because of all of the clay, but
he would deserve it!

I would probably have to hire some help to do that, though....

Sincerely,
Sophie

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
First of all, major doll repairs will leave marks on a doll.

The strongest repair is a "patch" - and its gunna show.

Any doll - no matter how damaged can be repaired and made usable again.

HOWEVER - the condition will not be perfect and the doll will look repaired.

Even heavily repaired dolls work for sex just fine and are fun to own. So - no matter how old a doll is with proper repairs it can be used for sex.

Of course - if the doll burns up in a fire - the doll is toast.

:wink:

Doll_Luvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll_Luvr »

Orient Industry apparently offers to handle this for the owners of their dolls.

"When the customer has exhausted the useful life of one of Orient's femme fatales, the company encourages their return. Near their factory a Shinto ritual is performed at a shrine before a proper disposal is performed."

http://www.bigempire.com/sake/doll.html

Doesn't say what "useful life" is, but I would think that a properly cared for doll would last many, many years... if not decades.

I'm hoping Saya will outlast me... currently 49. I think I'll leave instructions to be cremated then have my remains placed into her "love cavity" and have her buried with me inside of her. :D

That ought to give people something to talk about. 8O

~DL
If you can see yourself in the doll's happiness, you feel certain you can manage another day. ~ Doll maker Gentaro Araki

[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10562]Saya's Albums[/url]

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

8O Doll Luvr,
Does this mean if one of my dolls 'die', I can have her creamated?
I suppose that would be better than burial. Urns with doll's names on them are easier to explain to officials, than a row of graves in your yard...

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

It might not be possible to cremate a silicone doll!

As the doll is put into a crematorium and the gas flames turned on, the temperature will rise to about 1600 deg, Fahrenheit. That is enough to oxidize the PVC and polyurethane components which will exhaust as gas in the chamber's flue.

However, that is not enough to melt the steel parts. The silicone polymer will, of course, liquify, BUT I'm not sure if that temperature is enough to vaporize the liquid silicone. One might wind up afterward with a rubbery blob of silicone elastomer in which the loose joint pieces are embedded.

If, however, the temperature is high enough to vaporize the siicone polymer, then all that will be left is the steel pieces. I guess one could put these in an urn and keep them on their mantle.

technoguy

Doll_Luvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll_Luvr »

No, no, no....

*I* would be cremated and placed inside Saya, then she would be buried in a coffin with me inside of her. 8)

LOL @ keithallen... dolls in rows of graves in the yard. Wouldn't that make an interesting side plot idea for an episode of CSI?

~DL
If you can see yourself in the doll's happiness, you feel certain you can manage another day. ~ Doll maker Gentaro Araki

[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10562]Saya's Albums[/url]

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

DL...

Yes, I understood that YOU wanted to be cremated and have the inorganic residue (i.e., ashes) stuffed into your doll's vagina which would then be buried. I was, however, responding to keithallen's thoughts about cremation of his doll.

Here's an alternative method of burial for the doll owner:

Upon dying, the owner will have his body freeze dried. This essentially removes ALL moisture from the body and it then feels like stiff polyurethane foam and probably weighs less than 20 pounds.

This freeze dried cadaver is then dipped into clear silicone material which, upon curing, will form a watertight seal around the body.

Once that is done, the owner and his doll can be buried together. Or, better yet, placed into an above ground crypt. In theory, BOTH owner's and doll's remains should be perfectly perserved for eternity.

technoguy

PS The ancient Egyptian pharoahs would have loved this method!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

one little question !!!

Post by timetraveler1 »

i have just one little question if you die and your dead how do you know that when your doll is sent to a place to be cremated that it is actually done in another words whats to say that the doll isn't taken some where else later and some of the extra ashes of someone , etc. isn't brought out and given to the surviver saying heres the ashes . mean while later some horny guy is having sex with his free new doll !! think something like this can't happen ?? i just read on a yahoo news page about some security gaurd ? got caught screwing a dead 92 year old women who's body was in a nursing home !! 8O ( as the saying goes some guy's will screw anything !!" 8O :lol: ) he could have at least wined her and dined her while she was alive !! sheeeshh !! :lol: damn cheap skate !! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

technoguy wrote:It might not be possible to cremate a silicone doll!
Trust me on this...Yes you can

Doll_Luvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll_Luvr »

technoguy wrote:DL...

Yes, I understood that YOU wanted to be cremated and have the inorganic residue (i.e., ashes) stuffed into your doll's vagina which would then be buried. I was, however, responding to keithallen's thoughts about cremation of his doll.
Well, not so much in her vagina, per se... the cavity that her vaginal insert goes into is larger and deeper than the insert. Having my ashes put in there would almost be more like being in her "womb." 8) The opening could be sealed with the cavity plug that comes with the doll.

And, btw, I'm just throwing the idea around for fun. I'm not really eccentric enough to seriously consider this... at least not yet. :mrgreen:

And I figured KA was joking about keeping urns of doll ashes around, not that he would seriously consider cremating dolls. Although, from campdaan's comment, it does sound possible.

Back to the topic of doll disposal. One thing that comes to mind is the image of the poor girl holding her old rag doll. It may be missing an eye, have a limb that's falling off, and be torn with batting falling out. But she will clutch that doll and cherish it like it's the most valuable and beautiful thing in the world.

I have no problem imagining a grown man feeling the same way about a doll companion. I could never sell my doll to someone else. It would be like selling a part of myself. I'd rather bury her.

~DL

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

I can imagine that saying "goodbye" to an attractive doll after years of faithful service could probably be a very hard thing to do. I think that most here will never voluntarily get rid of their dolls. That will be done for them AFTER their demise by heirs looking to grab as much money as possible in which case the doll will probably be quickly put up for auction on eBay.. Perhaps a rare doll owner will have heirs who respect his wishes enough to actually carry through on some burial request involving one of these dolls.

Well, the only way to avoid this issue would be to just NOT get a doll to start with. But, then one would be losing out on a lot of psychological and physical pleasure as a consequence. To buy or not to buy is truly a difficult decision to make.

A few years ago a pet of mine got ill and, after lingering on for three months, suffered a massive cardiac arrest while I held it in my arms. I was devastated and after an elaborate funeral, my RG and I mourned the passing of the animal for months afterward. Truth be known, I think I grieved more over the loss of that pet than I did my father upon his death!

I vowed never again to own another pet because, although I get much pleasure from having a pet, I just do not want to go through another funeral for something I become so emotionally attached to.

Of course, with a doll, there really need be no parting during the life of the owner. Even a doll that is completely unusable for intercourse can still provide some companionship and sexual arousal.

It's kind of bizarre to realize that dolls, like people, eventually have their sex lives come to conclusion...

technoguy

jleedee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jleedee »

In that I am 69 at this point and uncertain as to how long I will be here I often fret over what will happen to Miss Kitty when I die.My one daughter that is to be my executor knows about Miss Kitty and has said that she will see to it that whatever I decide will be done, but then it bogs down to what do I want to do with her. I had thought of the cremetion, but didn't know whether a crematorioum would do that as the burning silicone might plug up their equipment or something and then there is a stainless skeleton to deal with.

My best thought was to see about finding someone who would take her and treat her well. I realize that she can be used for sex, but that should only be a minimal side attraction. She is a great comfort and marvelous sleeping companion. We spend at least 75% of the night on our sides holding each other. Talk about a bed full. Me, Miss Kitty and 3 cats, and the dog at the foot of the bed.

INFORMATIONS