AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Cifer »

Feck wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:04 am Dude, that’s f*****g awesome. You and Zev are absolutely crushing it with the costumes. Great choice with old school Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot is hot but she’ll never be as sexy as Lynda Carter. Zev is coming pretty damn close. Outstanding work and pics.

Fighting for your rights
In your satin tights
Agree with you 100% about Gal Gadot...She is SUPER pretty but the original Ms. Carter will always reign supreme!
I specifically went for a 70's style costume and a 70's style wig. It is the only CORRECT Wonder Woman costume in my opinion... :)
Zev and I had a lot of fun doing these poses together...I'm glad that you and others enjoyed them... :thumbs_up:
Thanks for checking out our little tribute to a sexy superheroine!...Hope you and your ladies are doing well!
Studio wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:23 am Very wonderful woman!
Indeed..She IS... :D ...Thanks.
I have seen the occasional Wonder Woman costume on here..so I hope we did our tribute well enough to add to the collection... :)

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AF Doll »

Super pretty girl ! Thanks for your sharing.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

AF Doll wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:04 am Super pretty girl ! Thanks for your sharing.
It's always nice to hear from the Manufacturer about your doll!....Many Thanks for your compliments of Zev... :D
I chose the 160K body for its large breast, tiny waistline, and normal size but sexy booty....A very nice combo!
Zev is also reasonably okay to handle on some of our outdoor excursions together too.
For what it's worth, anyone who has asked me about Zev in public, I always mention the AF brand to them... :)
Her face is super beautiful and I have tried to show her natural unedited beauty in my photos too.
She has been a great companion even beyond her intended purpose... :wink:
Stay tuned for more adventures with Zev...Thanks for stopping by!... :thumbs_up:

I should have some more pics later on this week...Just a short fun Road Trip... :)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

:icecream: ICE CREAM TIME :icecream:

Last month, I was busy with Photo Challenge and wanted to get back to something with Zev on a previous photoshoot.
After her 'Snow Bunny' series, I became inspired by another pic for Zev in this outfit.
I thought it would be a COOL Ice cream photo with Zev in some of her winter gear.... 8)
Now I could have put back on her beautiful 'Snow Bunny' dress....But hey it's getting a little warmer...
So I opted instead to take Zev for a drive in her super skimpy slingshot!!....Well, at least she is still wearing the mittens and leg warmers... :lol:
Yes...I know...Cifer is a naughty naughty boy... :)

So off in the Vette we go to a favorite roadside market.
Zev ordered a triple scoop strawberry cone that she could barely hold in her hands.
I only use real ice cream for these outings, because I want the moment to be genuine with Zev and not 'staged'.
You can see in the second pic below with the pink slingshot how the ice cream is melting below her hands.
YOU'RE GONNA STARE BETWEEN HER LEGS ANYWAY... :lol:

:icecream: ICE CREAM (RE-POST) :icecream:

Since we are on the subject of ice cream, I am going to re-post some pics from previous ice cream trips that were lost in the Void on the Forum.
Some of these photos are from early on with Zev, but they are still representative of a fun outing together.
First, we have the Awesome blue bikini with a MASSIVE triple scoop cone flavor called "Blue Panda".
I saw this on the menu, and because it matched the color of my car and Zev's bikini, I immediately had to "go for it".
Then it's back at the market in her blue dress when it was also strawberry season too!
Zev and I do this every so often, so who knows maybe another pic again sometime...
Hope you enjoy the ice cream!... :icecream:

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Hell yeah!! This is the real reason we love spring, and warmer weather 🌡️... It means we're gonna see Zev go out for ice cream!!!! 😍 🍨🍨🍨🚙

Most of us wish we were even half as brave as you 🤣

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Absolutely amazing ! :icecream:
Zev is hyper sexy and her ice cream looks delicious. :razz:
Very nice outdoor photos, I love !!!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Nice to see Zev hitting the town

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Awesome. Gorgeous girl, fast car, and frosty desserts. Just remember to keep your eyes on the road. Yeah I know Zev makes that hard. Nice to see that blue bikini again. Zev looks sexy as f*** in it. Eat that ice cream quick before Zev melts it.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

YungSynth wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:30 pm Hell yeah!! This is the real reason we love spring, and warmer weather 🌡️... It means we're gonna see Zev go out for ice cream!!!! 😍 🍨🍨🍨🚙

Most of us wish we were even half as brave as you 🤣
Thanks...I usually default to part brave and part oblivious...Just want to be legal enough for the POE-LICE... :)
Otherwise, I don't care about other people....Nowadays, most people are not shocked by much anymore.
Might as well have a pretty lady next to you cruising around..
Thanks for stopping by for the ice cream!
Dewyn wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:31 am Absolutely amazing ! :icecream:
Zev is hyper sexy and her ice cream looks delicious. :razz:
Very nice outdoor photos, I love !!!
The best thing about doing these photos is you get to eat the "prop"....It's very tasty... :)
It is a mini-challenge in itself to take these photos and setup quickly before the ice cream melts all over.
Glad you enjoyed our little ice cream montage of trips!
Thanks for checking out our latest pics!.. :thumbs_up:
Studio wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:12 am Nice to see Zev hitting the town
Zev likes to get out in town reasonably often...We enjoy these outings together with ice cream very much so!
Thanks for stopping by!
Feck wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:58 pm Awesome. Gorgeous girl, fast car, and frosty desserts. Just remember to keep your eyes on the road. Yeah I know Zev makes that hard. Nice to see that blue bikini again. Zev looks sexy as f*** in it. Eat that ice cream quick before Zev melts it.
All very nice comments on your part...Thanks.
I often glance over at her when we are riding along...Her hollow boobs bounce quite nicely on the bumps in the road... :D
Most of the time, the ice cream melts everywhere as you can see in the photos....TPE, however is immune to ice cream... :thumbs_up:
Glad you enjoyed our ice cream pics!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Cifer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:21 pm ....TPE, however is immune to ice cream... :thumbs_up:
And Zev keeps her pretty figure despite all that ice cream! Actually, all the calories seem to go to her breasts! :) > A lot of real girls must wonder with envy what is Zev's secret to achieve this nice result. :wink:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:08 am
Cifer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:21 pm ....TPE, however is immune to ice cream... :thumbs_up:
And Zev keeps her pretty figure despite all that ice cream! Actually, all the calories seem to go to her breasts! :) > A lot of real girls must wonder with envy what is Zev's secret to achieve this nice result. :wink:
The first thing people seem to notice about Zev is definitely her large ample breasts driving around in my car... :)
Zev looks great all the time and eats a LOT of ice cream too!
Thanks 4891d for your insightful comedic interpretation..lol... :)

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

What fantastic photos, Cifer! Lady Zev is a natural stunner. She looks great outside (love the natural lighting and how it highlights her hair) and inside.

You totally nailed the Weird Science likeness! :idea:

Mmm, ice cream. :razz:
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Doll Dreamer wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:18 am What fantastic photos, Cifer! Lady Zev is a natural stunner. She looks great outside (love the natural lighting and how it highlights her hair) and inside.

You totally nailed the Weird Science likeness! :idea:

Mmm, ice cream. :razz:
Many Thanks Doll Dreamer...and Welcome to Zev's thread... :)
I have tried to show Zev with her natural beauty as much as possible in both indoor and outdoor environments...(No faceapp to this point)
Appreciate how much you like how Zev is looking in these photoshoots... :thumbs_up:
Just trying to do a variety of things that maybe some people will like...(Like the very lustful Kelly Lebrock!)
Glad you liked the "Weird" tribute....There's always room for ice cream... :icecream:
Feel free to subscribe and return again... :)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

SCENIC LAKE PARK

Zev and I visit a small lake with a park and setup to do some candid photos with the natural scenery.
But first I'm gonna share with you a scary accident I had with Zev at this location.
In a couple photos below, there is a small dock extending a little bit into the lake.
I wheeled Zev out to the end of the dock at the widest point and put her in the standing position against the side.
Unfortunately I did not lock her knees in properly and as I was setting up my camera tripod...
SHE DID A FORWARD FACEPLANT FROM THE STANDING POSITION SMACK DOWN TO THE HARD DECK... 8O ... 8O

Both of her eyes dis-located and each iris scattered across the deck...Fortunately not in the water.
I picked her up and put her back in the wheelchair and pulled out my super magnifier reading glasses.
To my utter amazement, she suffered ZERO defects, scars, punctures, etc. on her body and beautiful, lovely face... :)
I noticed as she hit the hard deck, she "bounced" a few inches a couple times up and down.
So yes....+1 to having MASSIVE hollow breasts in the event of a Forward Nose DIve Collision... :thumbs_up: ... :thumbs_up:
After this moment of terror, I wheeled her back up to the picnic tables and did my photos from there.
I apologized to Zev, gave her a big hug for a while...and then everything was okay... :)
So you see, not everything goes perfectly for me outdoors as I try to get photos for this forum...but it worked out okay.

One more thing before the photos...
A nice headshot of Zev....You will see me wearing it below... :)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Awww she looks so pretty..
Is that shirt Real or did you paint that on in Photoshop?

INFORMATIONS