AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Dewyn »

WOW, a very very nice series !!! :multi:
The poses are absolutely excellent.
And Lady Zev more sexy than ever. :razz: :razz:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Doll Canvas wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:25 pm I still haven't watched Animal House but have seen this scene, and seen it referenced a couple times over to know it's something of an icon.
Speaking of icons, I like these shots of Zev laid back with her guitar.
She has some nice assets 😅🤩
Hey DC!...Back in my youth, I was in a frat, so I identify very well with this movie and sort of lived some of it in comparison.... :lol:
We used to get amped up before going out partying with the Belushi speech..."When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor..."... :)
That was a long time ago now for me...

The pose with Zev laid back is a great combo of being playful, sexy, and showing off a bit too.... :)
It was difficult to balance her on the chair, but I'm glad you liked it....Thanks for re-posting!
Photo_guy wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:26 am Amazing classic, still gets played probably once a year around my house.
Nice set😎
Thanks Photo_guy...One of those movies I can watch over and over again and still laugh... :lol:
I was going to do a bit more with the GIF but I could not wait to get the dress off of Zev and start doing poses... :)
Thanks for checking out the latest here!
john1972 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:36 am Cool shoot man :)
:thumbs_up:
Thanks John...Glad you enjoyed it... :thumbs_up:
We had not done a musical set, so I wanted to combine it with a little bit of humor too... :)
4891d wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:02 am If rockers who smash their guitars at the end of their shows had boobs that jiggled like Zev's, well, I'd go to their shows often! :wink: :D
Hey 4891d!...It always sexy to have a beautiful nude woman playing the guitar...It never fails to please!... :)
I chose this very small guitar so that the scale of Zev with her ample breasts would seriously dwarf this little guitar!... :)
Thank you for enjoying the pics!... :thumbs_up:
Studio wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:19 am Gorgeous babe and great GIF! I can imagine all the jiggle when she turns
Thanks Studio!...I can't get quite the jiggle as Selana in her GIF, but I was thinking a lot about that effect!... :)
I just try to speed up the GIF so that people can imagine it...Glad you enjoyed it... :thumbs_up:
Dewyn wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:39 am WOW, a very very nice series !!! :multi:
The poses are absolutely excellent.
And Lady Zev more sexy than ever. :razz: :razz:
Hi Dewyn!...Really glad you enjoyed this latest set!... :)
We tried to imagine very sexy and alluring guitar poses that would work here.
Lady Zev enjoys being HOTT for everyone and showing off her musical talent too!
Thank you for the appreciation of our effort...Bravo!... :thumbs_up:

Just adding one more re-post of a pose to this new page I liked.

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Hell yeah Cifer. Awesome pics. Zev looks gorgeous as ever. I’m always a sucker for girls in nylons. Great homage to Animal House. At least it wasn’t the cafeteria scene. I don’t want to imagine her as a zit. With dark hair she can pull off Mrs. Wormer.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Feck wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:57 pm Hell yeah Cifer. Awesome pics. Zev looks gorgeous as ever. I’m always a sucker for girls in nylons. Great homage to Animal House. At least it wasn’t the cafeteria scene. I don’t want to imagine her as a zit. With dark hair she can pull off Mrs. Wormer.
Hey Feck...Mrs. Wormer is the sexy seductress and very funny too in a sarcastic way... :)
Belushi is a comic genius in every scene of this movie...I was just trying to do a little
segway of some humor into some sexy guitar pics with Zev that many people would enjoy!... :D
Thanks again for the support... :thumbs_up: ...Hope you and your ladies are doing well!... :)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Zev, I am a sucker for curly hair and yours is simply amazing and beautiful!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

DG wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:21 pm Zev, I am a sucker for curly hair and yours is simply amazing and beautiful!
Hi DG!...I call that wig type the "curly girly" look.... :) ....I think it is very sexy in it's own unique way!
I try to pick different wigs at times to match a specific photo theme and mood that I am going for in a photo shoot.
The curly wig is actually not to bad to keep together from tangles too....I intend to keep using this hairstyle with Zev in the future too.
Thank you for your interest in our thread and photos... :thumbs_up:

Planning an outdoor Thanksgiving shoot that will have it's own very special meaning...
Look for this sometime next week...

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Cifer wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:54 pm
DG wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:21 pm Zev, I am a sucker for curly hair and yours is simply amazing and beautiful!
Hi DG!...I call that wig type the "curly girly" look.... :) ....I think it is very sexy in it's own unique way!
I try to pick different wigs at times to match a specific photo theme and mood that I am going for in a photo shoot.
The curly wig is actually not to bad to keep together from tangles too....I intend to keep using this hairstyle with Zev in the future too.
Thank you for your interest in our thread and photos... :thumbs_up:

Planning an outdoor Thanksgiving shoot that will have it's own very special meaning...
Look for this sometime next week...
Perks...
More Zev soon?

:glou:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

john1972 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:55 pm
Perks...
More Zev soon?

:glou:
Hi John...Thanks for your interest!
Next one is away from home base....so more effort....but should be a fun and relaxing time... :)
You will see... :wink:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR

Special Bulletin...

Zev has been chosen to appear in the December CoverDoll edition for the Featured Photographer segment... :D
Thank you CoverDoll for the selection!... :multi:

To celebrate....Zev and I visit a favorite local park to have some delicious Turkey Legs!
I'm stoked for her and this outdoor shoot....Plus an Awesome feasting experience!... :)

(I purchased a small Godox Speedlite and used on low power for these photos as "fill in" with ambient)

A brief video of the table setup....(A little proof this is real...) :)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I really love the outdoor shoots you do man :thumbs_up:
Even though you looked great wearing your Zev shirt I liked this shot the best :).

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Congratulations on your CoverDoll spread! It looks like a very beautiful day outdoors with the delicious Thanksgiving meal. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Cifer.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I see much more appetizing legs than turkey legs! :whistle:
Don't worry, Zev, I just savor with my eyes. :wink:

Congrats on your next Coverdoll appearance! :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, well deserved. Love the outdoor shoot, your cooking looks as good as your photos

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

john1972 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:14 pm I really love the outdoor shoots you do man :thumbs_up:
Even though you looked great wearing your Zev shirt I liked this shot the best :).

Hey John...Really glad you enjoyed the outdoor shoot!
I will try to continue to do these every so often...Thanks for being one of the few to comment on these
consistently because they take a lot of effort and time to setup in some public location.... :thumbs_up:
That pic you chose to re-post is a favorite non-turkey shot of mine also.... :)
I wanted to show the full background with a wide view and all the pretty colors of the season too.
I think most people think I am some weirdo out there with my Zev shirt (maybe people on this forum too.... :lol: )
I think it is hilarious and awesome at the same time to be out and pose with Zev in this shirt... :)
Thanks for checking out our celebration!... :thumbs_up:
DG wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:18 pm Congratulations on your CoverDoll spread! It looks like a very beautiful day outdoors with the delicious Thanksgiving meal. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Cifer.
Hi DG....Thank you for the congratulatory remarks.... :thumbs_up:
It has been a dream of mine for a while to have Zev make the CoverDoll publication... :D
Zev and I had a great time at our "feast", and wanted this to be a more special shoot because of this milestone celebration... :)
As noted in my "thankful" contribution, I stated that I was going to do Thanksgiving theme photos...
I'm glad that you got to see these photos, admire them, and comment on them...It was a great day!...Thanks... :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:51 pm I see much more appetizing legs than turkey legs! :whistle:
Don't worry, Zev, I just savor with my eyes. :wink:

Congrats on your next Coverdoll appearance! :thumbs_up:

Hi 4891d!...No worries about looking at "savory" Zev and her "delicious" outfit...She wants you to look... :)
That's why I dress her that way...and besides she will always come home with me no matter what... :D
That pic with the turkey leg was a fun one because it took some effort to balance that big thing... 8O
Plus getting Zev to look in the right direction towards it without knocking it over.... :lol:
Thanks for the congratulatory remarks... :thumbs_up:
Studio wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:27 am Congratulations, well deserved. Love the outdoor shoot, your cooking looks as good as your photos

Hey Studio...Nice to hear your compliments about Zev making the CoverDoll publication.... :D
I'm sure that there are many deserving dolls out there, so Zev and I feel very thrilled by our selection for the magazine.... :D
Glad you enjoyed our latest shoot!...And yes, by FAR this was the best eating on a photoshoot I had done to this point!
Thanks a bunch for the support!... :thumbs_up:

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

Your latest adventure is impressive again. The combination of her beautiful clothes where your knowledge of feminine beauty shines through Lady Zev at the beautiful locations is great! The picnic is also nice.

The violin pictures with purple lingerie are also nice. Well done!

The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

INFORMATIONS