www.ordoll.com

ORdoll Emily Bcup 2014

Reviews on OR Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dollguy13
Former Member

ORdoll Emily Bcup 2014

Post by dollguy13 »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=66652

I have to say I never thought I'd be so ecstatic to have my ORdoll 1 year later, just as much as day 1. This doll has been awesome overall. She has improved my sleep quality ten fold, I no longer have to use my melatonin. She's very photogenic, unfortunately my camera doesn't do her justice. I'd never hesitate to get another ORdoll

Pro's
:thumbs_up: Beautiful athletic body, small but tight buttocks, and lastly those Long Beautiful Legs
:thumbs_up: Durability & Flexibility of the skeleton, not one single fracture to date although some joints have become very loose. I even cut into one joint (not recommended) to try and tighten it and it still remains intact
:thumbs_up: TPE longevity, the material has not tore, peeled, and still looks and feels great.
:thumbs_up: The proportions. 156 cm comes out to be almost 5'1" with the head. Since I'm tall this is awesome to have a full sized doll. She's so easy finding sexy clothes for because her Bust, waist and hip ratio is realistic to that of a Petite athletic girl.
:thumbs_up: The face, There have been lots of new faces to date but this face (Rose) is still so amazingly beautiful and so realistic.

:arrow: I'm Neutral on the weight. We'd always love a lighter doll. Lifting the weight, by far this doll is the least awkward to lift because she's not top heavy. The balanced weight makes her easier to lift IMO. Now she's still heavy but she's still easier to lift than a lot of other TPE dolls I have had in the past.

The Con's
:thumbs_down: When I first got her, joints were so tight I was worried about breaking one exerting all that force. However now her hip and wrist joints have become so loose she can't hold some poses anymore. I do wish the joints could remain tight but I understand this is the way it is with all TPE dolls
Attachments
Those Legs!!
Those Legs!!
1.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5238 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (760.64 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (763.3 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5238 times
AND MORE LEGS!
AND MORE LEGS!
5.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 5238 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 5238 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (762.16 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
Not the biggest butt, but still sexy as heck
Not the biggest butt, but still sexy as heck
8.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 5238 times
Last edited by Slew on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Copy reviews

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: 1 Year with a ORdoll, a review of Emily my Bcup

Post by dollguy13 »

haremlover wrote:In my view the 2015 TPE is a big improvement on the 2014 TPE and it's possible that the lifetime of this new TPE will be very seriously much longer than before. There's also no oil leakage.

The silicone dolls are more sophisticated in many ways without a doubt but TPE as a material is most certainly coming of age.

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed haremlover. I purchased my first 153 cm TPE doll about 3 years ago and it seeped oil, had a strong scent, stained easy, started peeling in areas and tore in others.

Today; my most recent ORdoll has none of that and it has some awesome skin details. I have to say TPE has come a long way and although some still disagree, I think it now rivals silicone in terms of durability. That makes me happy because it is much more affordable. I hope they keep improving the skin details and quality
Attachments
THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER
THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER
Thermoplastic.png (463.4 KiB) Viewed 3427 times

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: 1 Year with a ORdoll, a review of Emily my Bcup

Post by dollguy13 »

AhMyDolless wrote:Good stuff! :multi: ORdoll is really starting to grow on me. Now that I know more of how TPE behaves and the dolls have recent (as of 2015?) V&A placement. Its now one of my top picks for the budget.
ORdoll's are the most attractive dolls I think by far. The body types have wonderful physique; the faces are drop dead gorgeous. And although initially I was really turned off by the correct vaginal placement more & more I'm seeing why it is so much better.

I'd like to see some improvements in the wrists; moving away from the wire wrists to a hinged wrist that's more strong. I'd rather sacrifice possibility for durability. I don't have my Emily doll anymore =-(. Her joints became too lose but my newer ORdoll's joints have stood the test of time.

I purchased my doll when they were $2700 & she's worth every dollar. Right now at $2200 I'd purchase another if I could afford it in a heart beat.
Attachments
DSC01521.JPG
DSC01521.JPG (746.42 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
DSC01430.JPG
DSC01430.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3089 times
Summer 0.JPG
Summer 0.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3089 times

INFORMATIONS