sexyrealsexdolls.com

Gel Kit Help and Input

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to 1st-PC Doll
Padlock88

Gel Kit Help and Input

Post by Padlock88 »

Hi Everyone

I went through the 1stPC Forum and the Repair/Maintenance section but didn't find any info on a problem I'm having.

I bought a gel kit from RJ at 1st PC a couple of months ago, which included 3 lbs of gel, one container of activator and a shringe. After reading recently about shelf life (whether there is one or not), I decided to procede in doing some improvements on my Nadine.

I started with mixing approx. 1 lb of gel (384 grams) and 39 grams of activator according to the instructions 100:10. Then injected into Nadines butt. I had some leaking problems in which I was able to control to some degree. After 16 hours, the forumla did not change over. Now after a week, I still have the same problem with the second batch I made. Even the little bit of mixture left in the cup is still liquid.

I wrote to RJ and I'm waiting on his responce but in the meantime I wanted some feedback from some members who may have experienced this same problem. I'm thinking that I may have to try to remove all of the liquid with the shringe with doing minimal damage to Nadine.

Thank you for reading
Geo and Nadine

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8O
I gave up on 1:10 - I go 1:3 - you are ok with more catalyst - BUT too little and it never sets.

Order more catalyst from RJ, remove the gel from the doll's butt and do it again - 1:3 this time.

:wink:

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Britti, what about for the breast enhancements, as we talked it was 10:1 U still recommend that or a reduced ratio from 10:1? lemme know. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
Every try to EXACTLY measure 10:1 ? Good luck!

You are better off going 5:1 or 3:1 - this gives you a safety margin.

I've even done 2:1 and been just fine.

To much catalyst - it sets faster - too little catalyst - it never sets -- get my point.

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

OK I get your point. Now I have a point for ya, if it is mixed for breast fill / enhancement, we don't want it too solid right? From 10:1, might take it down a bit, not sure how much tho.......as I understand it the catalyst just solidifies the gel a bit. I don't want my B10 to have boulders (literally) that is if I go for an enhancement at some point in time.

Think I will experiment a bit from 10:1 on down til I get something that feels about right. Put it in plastic bags & see what happens lol. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8O
HUH?

The Catalyst activates the silicone - causes it to set.

NOTHING MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have soft silicone to start with - it STAYS soft!

Padlock88

Post by Padlock88 »

Thank you Britti and others for your valuable input. I was affraid someone was going to tell me this. It makes me mad that RJ didn't know or indicate this. This is going to be a challenge to try to remove as much of the silicone as possible from her butt. What a mess too!

Thanks again
Geo

INFORMATIONS