dollstudio.org

Introducing new manufacturer Persona Synthetics

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Introducing new manufacturer Persona Synthetics

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,
cptchris wrote:[…]So damn gorgeous. Cannot wait till I can get a synth for real! I thought it funny when he got the adult add-on kit and was so shifty about it then went home and shagged the synth. I thought that's exactly what I would have done […]
Probably some of you have wondered why I started 'Guerilla advertising' for the TV show Humans on TDF… I guess the the statement above puts it spot on.

Humans gives us food for thought. A lot of it.

Our current dolls are probably something like the early ancestors of Walter and Poppy. Our dolls are already gorgeous. But they are things we own. With things we own we can do what we want.

One of the questions I'm asking myself is: Where is the turning point where things become persons? Synthetic persons might have a free will and self-awareness. More or less, just like organic persons. Maybe, at first they might not look as gorgeous like Mia. Maybe we will not even notice them consciously. Think of an 'Siri'-style AI which can make independent decisions. Combine that with an attractive humanoid body, and how far are we from a 'Persona Synthetics' product?

Do we need to give ourselfs rules, so we can be smarter than what happens in seasons 3 of Humans?

Should we start now to tech ourselfs respectful dealings with things that might soon not be things anymore?

Or ist it still Dominium terrae?

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing new manufacturer Persona Synthetics

Post by FiveByFive »

Let me know when they have Mitsuru, Chie, Rise, and Makoto models available.

^_~
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS