www.funwestdoll.com

latex lady

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
time traveler

latex lady

Post by time traveler »

i was wondering on the latex lady dolls ,the head is it a molded plastic with a manicin face attatched or just a molded head and if it's a molded head , etc.did someone say the head can be changed with a better lookng one(with oral)? these dolls seem to be better made . i also thought i saw a white body and a tan body, or did someone tan color it and if so, how? also can tan lines be made on the latex dolls. also if you remove the head to stuff it what do you do to seal it up again? ii saw wher someone added a skeleton frame inside the doll and stuffed it ,how was this done without cutting the body open more?? also just wanted to mention i am surprised that someone hasn't added pubic hair to cover the bad looking fake painted on hair. any help on these questions would be appreciated. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

latex lady

Post by Latexman »

a

time traveler

latex lady

Post by time traveler »

thanks latexman, your info,is a great help. it would be nice if anyone who has changed heads with more than one latex doll could list what ones will interchange.

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

latex lady

Post by Latexman »

a

Nada

latex lady

Post by Nada »

... Michael (Mikey57),,, EXCELLENT Work with your Asia Carrera and a Lolita body !!!
((( And her "chair" is VERY NICE custom work, also. ))) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

About the removal of your Lolita's head...

( OBTW,,, was your lolita's head, a latex or a plastic one? )

I have heard of much more difficult head-removals with the plastic head. And it requires some very delicate neck-cutting work?

... Your suggestion of a warm bath water is a SUPERB idea...

(To remove a latex head, I used to use barely steaming water from a tea kettle to, VERY CAREFULLY, heat the neck's seam area.)

Also, using a very thin, soft-edge tool,,, inserted between the head's neck and the body's latex neck,,, seems to help with the prying actions.

(Well,,, Folks??? It looks like the TWO "Michaels" from Germany,,, Mikey57 and Michael (The Creator of Andy 2K) are leading the way, QUITE NICELY !!!)

... Nada...
So,,, THANK YOU,,, Michael (Mikey57), for sharing your VERY FINE work!!!

((( Now,,, we need to find a very light "universal skull", requiring no facial features, except perhaps Eye-sockets... BUT it should have a neck that fits ALL of our latex dolls and with a very simple jaw that opens VERY WIDE.)))

And then, simply, cover this skull and its neck with a light and very realistic latex mask with VERY COMPLETE oral abilities.... Then add Eyes... Oh well... It is only a very small Dream of mine. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

time traveler

latex lady

Post by time traveler »

hey mikey57,what exactly does foamed out mean (in the doll filling .what exactly is it ??(the filling material)the head looks great on the body . i asked a qustion before , is it possable to create tan lines on a latex doll that would be fairly pernament?? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] i wish they had the lolita body with larger boobs but not as big as the letha doll.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

latex lady

Post by Jerry »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
i wish they had the lolita body with larger boobs but not as big as the letha doll.
Actually... check out the Latex Lover doll. She is the same larger body size as the Letha Weapons doll with breasts in the C cup size. I imagine she would feel quite nice. (I have a Letha... she's fun.)

Jerry

time traveler

latex lady

Post by time traveler »

what is the french madam dolls breast size ??, about the letha dolls breast size they are o.k i guess but to me personally i think they stick to far staight out giving it to me a more fake look (my opinion only ,eacch to his own if you like theem thats fine)to me a 42 d would be right.i aked a question before about a seperate blow up chamber that the latex doll makers could put in for adjustable breast size . i would personally like to see latex dol makers go this route even if it increases th price slightly.

INFORMATIONS