www.funwestdoll.com

Ideas for Foam Stuffing a Latex Lady, etc...

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Nada

Post by Nada »

Well... When we think about a "Manual",,, it might be "completed and written", already, all over these forums and clubs, by much better authors, then myself. (But I have added a little to the mix with several messages about my adventures in latex dolls,,, with both the Good, the Bad and those Not So Pretty accidents.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And while,,, speaking of accidents,,, please be careful and check here about DANGEROUS Latex Allergy problems at the site, below and in our Links section: http://www.latex-allergy.org/

... FIRST,,, I would have to say that having the TOTAL RESOLVE to foam-fill her is the MOST important part. (This is not for the Faint of Heart... Folks,,, you are going to VERY GENTLY take-off her head and get REALLY involved with this little Art Form or should I say: "Art de Foam".) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

BTW,,, MarkY's Armor-All idea should be superb for reducing oxidation problems, inside and out... But you should really LIKE the smell and the difference in her Feel.

And AFTER,,, her Foam-filling, I would have to say that her normal AIR LEAK Problems will be a THING of the past... (Of course, her Head could FLY OFF... But let us, just, call that a malfunction with a glue test... Ok???) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And PLAN to spend some evenings with all of your ideas... You should be doing lots of simple measurements... Also, please include those all important "Final Feel" tests, during construction.

... I had my first one, fully filled and finished. But then disassembled it, almost totally, to add a simple U-shaped "Leg and Torso Skeleton", that was created from some soft-foam, 2 inch (5cm) round, pipe-insulation. (So,,, always Plan a bit for the final, End Results.) Also decide, how much you want to really notice this soft pipe-insulation structure. (You may want a slight touch of it in the shins, but none above that area... And then your stuffing decisions will make ALL the difference.)

(This Skeleton, basically, started from her left Heel, went up to the left Shouder area, bent 90 degrees, continued to the right Shoulder area, then bent 90 degrees, again and finished at her right Heel.) ie: a BIG U-shape... But this took a few tests and fittings until it seemed, proper. (OBTW, I measured the over-all length of needed pipe-insulation with the doll inflated to a predicted "Stuffed Size".)

Anyone, here, would probably agree that pulling her inside-out is the best start for Foam Filling work...

But, I have never fully used the inside-out position for stuffing. I was, always, taking a "hand full" amount with my right hand, through the Neck and into the doll, for stuffing. And my left hand would be doing the final shaping, on the outside. (Also, I used a thin, wooden dowel rod with a smooth end, to gently press the foam into her Fingers and Toes, etc.) But after the small areas, like her Feet, Shins, Hands and Fore-Arms,,, you can basically just DUMP-in stuffing and work it into place...

Carefully, stuffing her Hands, Wrists and ForeArms should be fairly easy. Also Foot stuffing should be done, now. (Always, check for their FINAL Feel... Because, this is difficult to adjust for,,, later.)

(ALSO, doing the preparation work for the Sex Parts Tightening, at this inside-out point, should be much easier.) For some pictures of this, please see Photo album: "Latex Lady Improvements@11-26-00" at the Inflatable love dolls club:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/inflatablelovedolls

For the truly Artistic and the Purist,,, adding Breast and Butt Clevage can be done with a strip of latex (about foot or 30cm in length) glued between her Breasts to her Back and another piece glued from the top of her Butt to her Belly button.

So,,, while she is inside-out, you can start these strips... (One between her Breasts and one between her Butt Cheeks)... And then complete their glue and length work, later, after making her "normal" and while stuffing those areas to test their final, required lengths.

Now with the Skeleton, you should start planning and wrapping some of your soft stuffing-foam around her Ankle and Shins areas on the skeleton... (And if you want her to REALLY BEND her Knees, a lot,,, then add LOTs of protection at her Knee-Cap skeletal areas.)

Plan for general frontal pelvic areas... Design some BUTT and BREAST Filled-Balloon pieces... And plan some Shoulder pieces, to soften the skeleton's touch, in this area...

(Just remember that you are only going through the neck opening and so plan ahead, carefully. And adding the Skeleton will make stuffing, a bit more challenging.)

... And PLEASE remember to tighten those Sex-parts at the right time before stuffing the Pelvic area... Please!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Also, finding the right foam that you REALLY enjoy, for softness, should be an important issue. BUT watch-out for any foam that has been near any oil-based substances. (Some Remote Control Hobby Shops have foams that have been around their oil-based fuels. And this could melt or dimple the latex.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

And since we are talking about the dangers of Oil and this is supposted a "maunal",,, then this might be a GOOD time to talk about your hands being clean of all oils, including Vaseline or any other petroleum products.

Also, your sharp fingernails can CUT soft silicones and latex products...

A long term thought and very small warning, here: IF you are using one of those new and thicker latex dolls and you are using replace-able sex parts like the Japanese and Doll Master Nicvncnt are so wisely doing, already,,, THEN your, Object d'Art, Foam doll might last a VERY long time...

But sometimes, silicone heavy-weight dolls have a long-term, inner bacteria-buildup or odor problem from trapped moisture... So,,, perhaps an anti-bacterial substance being added to your foam, before stuffing, might be a VERY GOOD idea, Folks. (GOOD hobby foam for collectable dolls should have this anti-mold additive, already within it.)

(To the other Stuffing Masters, here: PLEASE Feel Free to comment and add your experiences.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

... NOW,,, if "Someone" would create seperate foam pieces for each major area, then we could skip all this silly Skeleton and Stuffing "Art" Work... (For an idea about possible foam pieces or sections, please see my picture: "Foamie-for-a-Lady.jpg" in the Photo album: "Misc_and_Mechanical_Stuff" at LDC:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lovedollcreations

... Then you would, only, need some nicely scented talcum powder to simply slide the pieces into place... And then you could glue the pieces at their "joints", where they touch, for a more solid Feel or NOT.. (Your choice.)

... The creation of an almost universal set of very flexible and fairly compressible foam pieces,,, that could use some very small foam inserts to adjust for slight doll height differences,,, would simplify the Art of Foaming for almost any latex doll...(ie: design towards the shortest and thickest doll... And then use foam inserts to adjust for height and let the softness of the foam, adjust for thickness, within a thinner doll.)

Also, having rounded "joints" or "Ball and Socket" shaping of adjacent foam parts,,, might provide some GREAT pivoting for the body pieces. (For example: A "socket shaped" Ankle-part on a Foot, that fits into the "ball shaped" Ankle-part of a Shin or vice-versa... ie: "passive" Shape-Joints.)

Then,,, simply use various foam falsies for the different breast sizes and perhaps some foam butt-falsies for minor differences there, too... (And for the proper Breast and Butt Clevages, just adding a bit of glue, here and there, might do quite well, BEFORE the falsies, above, are added.)

A little message for any latex doll buyer: ...Just imagine,,, buying a latex doll and knowing that within an hour or less,,, you would have a Foamie Doll of your Dreams with "Joints", even... (OBTW,,, also you could say that her "Skin" will become her "Glue" and most of her "Muscle Power". ;-)

(A small side-thought here: For those requesting Torso or Foot-and-Leg parts: You already have the foam pieces,,, so,,, just crop and add the required "Skin"...) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

... Nada...

Nada

Post by Nada »

... One, slightly, updated idea about latex doll foaming... (OBTW, I am trying to keep this idea more like a very simple "Do at Home" of "After Purchase" stuffing project,,, because none of the latex doll builders seem to be "Listening".) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So,,, maybe,,, someone needs to create something like those hollow, soft foam, Photogenic doll's pieces... BUT, of course, they should be sized for a larger sized, latex doll body... (And hopefully, if they are SOFT enough,,, they might even compress into the medium and smaller sized latex doll bodies.)

Then latex doll stuffing would be about a dozen or more Steps, one for each body piece... (But, some larger body pieces would have to be halved, like the Torso area, to fit through the doll's neck.) But their hollowness and compressability should greatly assist in your stuffing effort... (Also, again, you could use a form of talcum powder to ease stuffing friction.)

... About easier to maintain Robotic Electronics and Animation pieces:
These remove-able, hollow foam pieces, could surround a simple, internal structure. And then these pieces could be, easily, accessed and moved or removed via a well hidden "zipper" on her back... (Also, this zipper's pull would be hidden by her removeable head.)

... Some "Next Generation" Thinking:
Create the nearly perfect "Skin" with nearly all of its details, from Cyborgasmatrix (COM) gel, with almost the same thickness of a latex lady's skin... I believe that in a certain thickness COM gel will easily parallel and probably, exceed human flesh for stretching abilities with, perhaps, most of its durability...

(Then, inside, you could add very hollow (foam filled?) and fairly light, COM Breasts and Butt pieces to this COM Foamie doll, to "Flesh her out", you might say.)

And,,, oops,,, I almost forgot the addition of some COM gel Vaginal and Anal, internal pieces, to custom-fit the outer skin's plain, Pussy and Ass sleeves... (Just, think about all those VERY NICE little details for the "perfect" piece of Tail and now, they could be, almost, fully adjustable with this doll.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... BUT PLEASE,,, do not Mind me... I am, simply, Dreaming about a BETTER Doll Future for ALL of us... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

... Nada...

Toadie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Toadie »

I was looking on Google to find a quality filler for a latex stufferoni and am wondering if this Fiberfill is the same as the Fiberfill that Nick as well as others have mentioned in the past. http://www.fairfieldprocessing.com/consumer/CFiberfill.html

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

It's basically the same stuff, but fluffed up using some kind of proprietary process.

Looks like quite an expensive way to buy fiberfill to me.

Polyfill - fiberfill - hollowfiber are all the same basic material.

INFORMATIONS