www.funwestdoll.com

Tera Patrick

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
DollAfficionado

Tera Patrick

Post by DollAfficionado »

I think I might buy some cheap trash bags at my local discount store and use them to stuff her. Should be able to get pretty far with $10 worth.
I'm going to try to stuff my CL as a whole doll & see how it goes. If she is too bulky to store, I might cut her in half like you did, but I think it should be ok.

Unicoi

Tera Patrick

Post by Unicoi »

Hey Dollaffectionado,

I stuffed a Lorissa doll a while back. I too wanted to do it fairly cheaply, and I wanted her to have some skeleton. I went to a place that sold garden supplies and bought some bamboo stakes (about 3/4 inch in diameter and eight feet long) for a couple bucks a piece. I cut these up into the right lengths, then drilled holes and connected them with 1/4 inch nylon rope. Bamboo is really strong and light, and it made a pretty decent skeleton for the price.

Then for stuffing, I went to a discount foam store and bought a bunch of pieces of foam rubber, of the kind that is used in refurnishing sofas and stuff like that. I mostly bought the odds and ends peices that were discounted even more. I spent maybe $20 and got enough to stuff the doll completely.

Stuffing the arms and legs was work and I had to use a lot of baby powder in order to get the foam wrapped bamboo to slide up those thin little arms.

She doesn't have "mumps" though in places you can see lines where different pieces of foam line up. I tried to align these lines with the seams the doll already had, and I also found that by manipulating the foam I could really minimize the appearance of these lines.

One other thing I did was cut up an old worn out cyberskin ass toy to stuff under the breasts. This wouldn't work with a latex doll because the cyberskin would likely melt the latex, but it didn't react at all with the vinyl of my Lorissa doll. That made the breasts pretty nice, but I screwed up big time on one thing. I wanted to fill the ends of the hollow nipples with something, so I grabbed a tube of silicone "aquaseal" that I had lying around the garage for reparing wet suits and squeezed some into the ends of the nipples. Big mistake.

I should have read what Jerry and others have said about grades of silicone more carefully before I did this because the "aquaseal" I used was definately way too hard. But other than the rock hard nipples, the doll turned out okay.

Whatever you decide to use as stuffing, good luck with your project. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

lamin82002
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Tera Patrick

Post by lamin82002 »

Unicoi-I've thought about foam rubber for quite sometime. I discovered I could sculpt it using an angle grinder and various sanding discs. My plan is to sculpt body parts and fit them together inside my Tera Patrick doll someday. I could cut a slit all the way around her foam and insert a length of Romex wire or something like that to make her a bendie. Who knows maybe a motor or two to make her an android. Only thing is I'm really enjoying Tera in the blow up stage right now.

captain43

Tera Patrick

Post by captain43 »

I'm pissed. Someone just outbid me on a tera doll. She was going for 215. Just venting I guess, but I'm pissed, I should have known better. I'll have to wait for the next good deal to come along. AAARGH!

Nada

Tera Patrick

Post by Nada »

... Don't feel too bad, Captain... I have lost MANY an eBay auction, when I really wanted something... (What I have heard is that they can, also, have special Bidding Bot software that will RUN in there and cast a winning bid, right at the very end.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

... "Some thoughts on liquid-foaming our dolls" ...

http://www.DollForum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=000142

(I decided that it simply got TOO BIG for its Britches and needed its own Home.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada...

captain43

Tera Patrick

Post by captain43 »

Not pissed anymore, they offered me a second chance at 225 + shipping, so I took it. Hey guys, keep us posted on how the trash bag stuffing turns out. I have an Alexa that needs attention in that dept.

DollAfficionado

Tera Patrick

Post by DollAfficionado »

What a great idea with the bamboo sticks for a skeleton. I might try it in the future with a different doll. Due to CL doll's body form, she wouldn't be the best doll candidate for a skeleton. I tend to bend her quite a bit while using her anyway.
The sofa foam stuffing is a good idea, but I don't think I have any such sellers in my area.. I'll have to check around.
Since the doll is already quite beat up (had it 2 years), I'm leaning towards the cheap plastic bag stuffing for her. Unfortunately, I have guests at my house on vacation, so it is going to be a couple weeks before I can get enough privacy to attempt this project.

Cyberites
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tera Patrick

Post by Cyberites »

Sorry I've been away for a while folks. I noticed wintergreens review of the Tera Patrick doll and was impressed at the detail of it. Since the Tera Patrick Doll has now been around for a while, the price has lowered to $439.95 Canadian (About $293USD) and is available on my new improved site at http://www.cyberites.com with over 3000 products available now! I look forward to seeing more of you there!

Nada

Tera Patrick

Post by Nada »

... Does anyone still play with pith balls for magic tricks and electro-static experiments???

They seemed to be the lightest and the "softest" of materials, without any noticeable hardness within their centers?

But finding them, in BULK by the pound of kilo, might be quite a challenge???

(And, for our doll stuffing, un-colored ones would be just fine and probably much cheaper, also.)

*** Also, you would probably have to COMPRESS them, a bit, to reduce their felt "roundness"...

If you could get them coated with some anti-fungus stuff,,, THEN,,, when this vinyl doll gets too hard or simply, "worn out",,, you could recover ALL of these pith balls, intact, for your next doll...

(And this would be, kind of, like a "life time" SUPPLY of vinyl-doll stuffing material.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
(But then, you STILL might need a pith ball "pea shooter" to do the arms on a vinyl doll???) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Tera Patrick

Post by Jerry »

I got some 6 pound foam from Mark... I guess I really need to open up my older latex doll and pour some into the legs to see how it works. The stuff expands... but not by much... perhaps 200%. that sounds like a bunch... but it means I'd proabably need 2 gallons to foam out a doll.

I have about a quart.

My thought... for better or worse... was to inflate a latex doll just the way you want her. Then wrap her in plaster bandages and remove the head. When you filled with foam... the plaster would heep her shape correct and prevent sagging.

After the foam was cured... cut away (carefully) the plaster and reattach the head. (After foam filling it too.)

The effect should be a rubber skinned foamie.
If I ever get the balls to order 2 gallons of foam I'll let you know how it turns out.

Jerry

time traveler

Tera Patrick

Post by time traveler »

just thought i'd throw my 2 cents worth in, i have seen the terra doll on web sites to and in my opinion has the best face and being latex would to me be a plus over vinyl dolls as being more durable , durabilty seems to be a big problem in vinyl dolls ,to me it dosen't matter how good the doll looks if it's not durable to last even with basic care , to me it's not worth buying. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] prevoiusly "ten doll" x 2 both quick leaks.

bomba151
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tera Patrick

Post by bomba151 »

Yes she looks good, but are her tits really as fake pink (not real looking at all) as they appear in the photos in LLD?

The original pics of the pre production doll looked a lot more like the real tera! (brown)

Anyone?

captain43

Tera Patrick

Post by captain43 »

OK, I've had my Tera doll for about 3 weeks now, and I wanted to break her in, so to speak, before I posted my review. Also, I'm expecting a digital camera in the mail anyday now. So I would rather post an in depth review with pictures. But for now, I'll just say that I'm satisfied with this purchase. Bomba151, your question about the color of the nipples, my doll has realistic color, the feel is not like the real thing, as you would have with a realdoll. But they're pretty damn close. This is a well made doll in my opinion. She's my first latex doll, I've had 3 vinyl dolls thus far, of the 3, the Alexa was the most durable, the Chasey most desirable, and the Norma Jean gave good head. The Tera doll surpasses them all. The mouth is definitely tight, but can be custom fit for your needs. The vaginal and anal openings are sleeves like the other latex dolls I assume. But I believe they can be customized, I must investigate ramsdale a little closer to see what I can really do with a latex doll. Time is something I could use a lot more of. Her skin is that of a caucasian, not as dark as the real Tera.Her hair is same color as Tera's. In short and in general, for now, for an inflatable, she's a good buy, I got mine for $225+15 shipping-$240, worth it? Yeah. Like it? Yeah. When I get my camera, I'll post pics of the collection. Later, captain43

N2L8tex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tera Patrick

Post by N2L8tex »

Hello everybody, new to this forum. I never knew something like this was around......
Anyway some one was talking about stuffing a plasic girl. Everything from bags to chunks of foam have been suggested.....I purchased an Alex doll last year -- and after blowing her up--decided to stuff her. The best thing I found was polly fill from the craft store. The stuff they put nside pillows and teddy bears. It work well, its soft and doesnt cause the celulite effect in the dolls skin. I took several bags to complete the job. It was a trail and error thing- wish I had run across this site sooner. I didn't use a skeleton or and kind of internal frame. Just the polly fill. I learned by mistake that expanding foam from the hardware store is too hard inside the doll after it cures. Some one also said they thought the arms may present a challange. I pulled them from the sockets--they were falling out all the time anyway-- and cut away all of the vinyl inside the connecting ring. That will leave an opening plenty big enough for getting the polly fill into the arm. As for the body---Not need the cut your girls in half or off with their prtty little heads....I took the vagina and anus sleeves out, and cut open the internal puoches. You will need to reach your arm all the way inside and cut a slit at each breast so you can get the polly fill in them. On the Alex doll the breast forms are glued onto the chest and thats why the cut were needed. I understand wanting an internal frame for posing and keeping arms and legs in possition, But three is a lost cost way to do this....forget the skeleton all together and use leather, PVC, or latex bondage straps and restraints and tie her up into any possition you like. Another cool way to tie the dolls up is with Latex bondage tape. If you used enough polly fill and pack the doll tight, she will be rigid enough to sit up/stand what ever shpe your doll has. Alex kneels and Cassey is doggie. And as for the unsightly illusion ending seem at the head and torso joint, lace choker necklaces or slave collars cover quite nicley and are much sexier than the turtle neck mentioned in another post. As for the storage issue, if you are good surgeon and cut carefully and glue and seal everthing back air tight, you can use a shop vac at the valve and suck all of the air out of the polly fill and close the cap. Fold her up gently and she should come back like after you open the cap and re-inflate, but not too much.

INFORMATIONS