www.wmdolls.com

Purchased today. Questions galore.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Purchased today. Questions galore.

Post by Jay1313 »

Hopefully it all works out for you bud, and as fast as tips on what to do when she arrives they’ve given you some solid advise, just be careful not to get water in neck bolt or on feet if the have standing option , enjoy your new girl when she arrive’s let us know how it all went :D

roost 940
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by roost 940 »

Great questions I'll be using doll lover 2019s advice as well. And hope everything works out for you. I've been buying small dolls to test for resell and one thing I've started doing is if the seller cant provide real pictures of pre shipped dolls they've previously sold then I dont bother. And I always request a pre ship photo of my actual doll. If they cant provide either of these I run as fast as I can lol

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

Will get some photos up once she’s settled.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

No don't oil her, she will already be soft enough new. Wash her, make sure she is dry, then powder her. You wont need to oil her for probably 2-3 months. You dont even need to use vaseline at this point, she is brand new. Use the Vaseline around her private stress areas if you are going to make sweet music with her, but there is no need to use vaseline anywhere else right now.

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

Thanks Dolllover that’s a useful point. I will just wash and powder then for now.

I guess there is no harm in using oil as part of foreplay?

Also, any advice on massage oil? Any ingredients I need to avoid?

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I use Vaseline with a female condom. I'll pm you with more detailed Info

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I sent you two messages for instructions on using Vaseline with a female condom if you want to go that route.
I would avoid using other specialty oils, lubricants, alcohol based scented perfumes directly on her skin except baby or mineral oil.
I believe its safer to keep her TPE body away from contact with anything that is not OK'd by other experienced TPE doll members here. You can do a search for that.
"Booty call doll" has a great packet on taking care of your doll.

Evanenigma wrote:Thanks Dolllover that’s a useful point. I will just wash and powder then for now.

I guess there is no harm in using oil as part of foreplay?

Also, any advice on massage oil? Any ingredients I need to avoid?

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Heres a pretty good discussion

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=109728

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

Thanks for the links.

What is the best way to dry her bits once she is cleaned?

Does air drying work or do you need to manually dry her with something?

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

If you mean after you washed her body, tap with a hand or bath towel to soak up the excess water and I then put a fan on her blowing lightly for 30 minutes or so. But I wash her in the bath tub with a bath chair which I can recommend you get its less than $30 on amazon. Sit her in the tub and wash her with your hands and rinse off with your shower head and then dry with towel and fan. Move her to the bed under more white towels and spread her flat and powder on both sides. Washing her bits, I use the femdom so there realy is no need to clean the inside of her, just wipe that area down with a damp towel to wipe away excess vaseline.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Evanenigma wrote:Thanks for the reply and what a relief to know it is coming from a genuine source.

My plan is to wash the doll first with a soft wash cloth. Then oil with baby oil. Then apply Vaseline to key areas and then allow to dry. I’m not planning to use the doll in anyway for at least 24 hours.

Having looked online this appears to be the best strategy.

The weight is listed as 29kg which I believe is about 65 pounds. Obviously this is a 156 model so hopefully I can carry it myself.
My 140cm is a whopping 60 pounds, and is quite easy to manage.

No one mentioned this so I will. When you are installing the head, be sure to powder the top of neck and inside the skin on the head. This just prevents the skin from grabbing as you install head. Unless of course you have a quick connect and not threaded Still a good idea to keep powder fresh under the head so it keeps it silky smooth. and doesn't grab when you turn her head.
If threaded connector I've found 8 turns is perfect. do not tighten too much. it's just thin resin on bottom of head.

You may want to wash/rinse her several times at first, just to remove any of the residues. Air dry and very lightly powder her.

I keep my corn starch powder in a container and mist the powder with perfume. Gives her a nice smell. The perfume will evaporate but leave the powder with a nice smell. Scent lasts months as well. Just several perfume sprays in the container is all
thats needed. Don't need the whole bottle :)

But most important?
Make it fun, don't sweat all the maintenance stuff, you'll get a system down.

But first see if you like her enough to be fussing with all this stuff :)

Oh, my 140cm fits quite nicely in Small or Extra Small Sizes. She has D cups, LOL so thats not too much of an issue for your gals B cups. So a medium size for yours may fit nicely.

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

The doll has arrived and is currently in my car. Will keep you posted.

The box is heavy 37kg.

Few issues at collection but been resolved. Will review the whole process when I have a better idea.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

That is great advise, I have noticed the TPE of the neck and the TPE of the head rubbing and dragging against each other.
Great advise if your constantly taking the head off.
RGC_0767 wrote:
Evanenigma wrote:Thanks for the reply and what a relief to know it is coming from a genuine source.

My plan is to wash the doll first with a soft wash cloth. Then oil with baby oil. Then apply Vaseline to key areas and then allow to dry. I’m not planning to use the doll in anyway for at least 24 hours.

Having looked online this appears to be the best strategy.

The weight is listed as 29kg which I believe is about 65 pounds. Obviously this is a 156 model so hopefully I can carry it myself.
My 140cm is a whopping 60 pounds, and is quite easy to manage.

No one mentioned this so I will. When you are installing the head, be sure to powder the top of neck and inside the skin on the head. This just prevents the skin from grabbing as you install head. Unless of course you have a quick connect and not threaded Still a good idea to keep powder fresh under the head so it keeps it silky smooth. and doesn't grab when you turn her head.
If threaded connector I've found 8 turns is perfect. do not tighten too much. it's just thin resin on bottom of head.

You may want to wash/rinse her several times at first, just to remove any of the residues. Air dry and very lightly powder her.

I keep my corn starch powder in a container and mist the powder with perfume. Gives her a nice smell. The perfume will evaporate but leave the powder with a nice smell. Scent lasts months as well. Just several perfume sprays in the container is all
thats needed. Don't need the whole bottle :)

But most important?
Make it fun, don't sweat all the maintenance stuff, you'll get a system down.

But first see if you like her enough to be fussing with all this stuff :)

Oh, my 140cm fits quite nicely in Small or Extra Small Sizes. She has D cups, LOL so thats not too much of an issue for your gals B cups. So a medium size for yours may fit nicely.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Congratulations! Let the Festivities Begin!!! :glou:

Evanenigma wrote:The doll has arrived and is currently in my car. Will keep you posted.

The box is heavy 37kg.

Few issues at collection but been resolved. Will review the whole process when I have a better idea.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Congrats!! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

INFORMATIONS