www.wmdolls.com

just finalised this baby 166C now the real question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
cursedgenie
Apprentice
Apprentice

just finalised this baby 166C now the real question

Post by cursedgenie »

she has been paid for and should be put on order soon,
now the reason question is where can i get clothes for her, i can search myself but before i do that just wondering if anyone with the same model has already found a site that has clothes that fit perfectly :)

Agalmatoreveur

Re: just finalised this baby 166C now the real question

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

The best fitting piece of clothing I've ever found for mine is Lululemon's Align Pant, 28" Size 0. It has to be this exact one, otherwise they won't fit properly at the ankles. I haven't seen any pictures of dolls wearing them on here, but they could not fit more perfectly. They're soft, stretchy and look like they're painted on. Once you've got some of these for her, you won't worry about any other bottoms, unless you buy different coloured ones.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

eBay or Amazon
I look for xxs or size 2-4(UK) probably 0 in the states
I bought leggings age 11-12 girls that fit pretty well

cursedgenie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cursedgenie »

thanks guys will look into them i think i have a few weeks until she arrives to get clothes in order want her looking presentable for her first night at home, got to get white sheets for the sofa cause it is a dark blue and will stain, since i dont have to put her away cause i live alone going to make it alot more easier then having to put the doll away all the time :)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Her size is 32-21-33
bikini with strings to be manually tied would be fine.
the ones with stretchy strings would be very hard to fit. Waist size for her height and bust size of real woman of fair body shape is suppose to be close to 30 inch. You would get cloth either too small, or the waist part is too loose.
Small size shirt would be OK on her
Pants will be very hard to find. Manually tied skirt would be ok. Avoid any zips.

Shoes would be really difficult. U.S. size 4 is about 22cm, and her foot is only 20cm. I haven't been able to find any open toe shoes to fit besides flip-flops. larger shoes with enclosed front would be fine.

She is TPE, so you are pretty much stuck with white or nude color. Other color would need to be worn only short amount of time. Cloth made of colored fabric would be ok, but those are rare.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

forty wrote: She is TPE, so you are pretty much stuck with white or nude color. Other color would need to be worn only short amount of time. Cloth made of colored fabric would be ok, but those are rare.
Don't really agree with this. Obviously be careful of deep dark colors (black, deep red, forest green...), but it's those satiny nylon fabrics (in those colors) that are the biggest culprits. I certainly don't limit any of my clothing choices to white or nude. Yes occasionally some staining may occur when I'm not careful, but it's never permanent anyway. At least in my experience.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Why make a 166 cm doll with feets of a child?
It´s weird even for asian standards.

But again, the doll´s height from head to toe is shorter than 166 cm, I assume... :roll:

Anyway,

I found at least two shoe webshops for petite feets:

https://pretty-small-shoes.com/

They´re a bit expensive but damn good looking. They got high heels :thumbs_up:

https://www.zulily.com/girls-heels

They got mid and low heels. Membership is aquired though...

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

sture wrote:Why make a 166 cm doll with feets of a child?
It´s weird even for asian standards.

But again, the doll´s height from heel to toe is shorter than 166 cm, I assume... :roll:

Anyway,

I found at least two shoe webshops for petite feets:

https://pretty-small-shoes.com/

They´re a bit expensive but damn good looking. They got high heels :thumbs_up:

https://www.zulily.com/girls-heels

They got mid and low heels. Membership is aquired though...
What I meant about problem with Opentoe shoes is this, using the front page of pretty-small-shoes as example:
shoefront.png
shoefront.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1718 times
See where the red arrow is? Her feet may have hard time slide in there. She has very short, but yet, very thick feet.
I don't mean this particular shoe can't fit, it may fit. I am just saying be careful with these kind of shoes on her. I have shoes much bigger than her foot, and she still couldn't slide in. A much bigger closed front shoe (U.S. 5ish) would be fine, because she doesn't need to slide all the way in. The open toes would look bad if you don't slide the toes to the front.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The Romantic wrote:
forty wrote: She is TPE, so you are pretty much stuck with white or nude color. Other color would need to be worn only short amount of time. Cloth made of colored fabric would be ok, but those are rare.
Don't really agree with this. Obviously be careful of deep dark colors (black, deep red, forest green...), but it's those satiny nylon fabrics (in those colors) that are the biggest culprits. I certainly don't limit any of my clothing choices to white or nude. Yes occasionally some staining may occur when I'm not careful, but it's never permanent anyway. At least in my experience.
In the years I've had my girls, they've had their share of staining. And every time I just left it alone and it faded away in time. Sure, it might look bad for a few days, and yes there are stain removers out there, but every stain I've ever had just went away. I tried making a beauty mark on my 140 with a sharpie marker, and it only lasted about a week. I actually wanted it to stay, but it wouldn't.

You'll hear alot about cheap clothes and clothes from China staining the worst. But I've had leggings in lots of colors, including black, that I bought cheap on Amazon which came from China that never stained. I've also had more expensive ones stain terribly. Right now, Ji Eun is wearing black underwear that came from China and cost $20 for six pairs. Put them on her straight out of the box. She's had them on for a few days now and not even a spot. So it's really a luck of the draw thing. But the advice you'll hear about washing her clothes a few times before putting them on her is a good idea. If they're the type that would stain, it'll prevent that. If they're the type that wouldn't stain, then it won't do anything.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

BWheeler1 wrote: You'll hear alot about cheap clothes and clothes from China staining the worst. But I've had leggings in lots of colors, including black, that I bought cheap on Amazon which came from China that never stained. I've also had more expensive ones stain terribly. Right now, Ji Eun is wearing black underwear that came from China and cost $20 for six pairs. Put them on her straight out of the box. She's had them on for a few days now and not even a spot. So it's really a luck of the draw thing. But the advice you'll hear about washing her clothes a few times before putting them on her is a good idea. If they're the type that would stain, it'll prevent that. If they're the type that wouldn't stain, then it won't do anything.
Cool, thanks! very good to know. I have been hesitating on getting TPE dolls and mostly getting silicone, since I always keep dolls dressed. TPE has much bigger selection now days.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

I should add that if you buy the Lululemon yoga pants, you are safe with dark colours.

My doll has black and dark navy pairs, which are super tight, and they haven't left any marks, even after her sitting or lying on them for several days.

Do NOT try this with other types of cheap leggings. And it's safe to ignore the bad reviews on their Website, with women complaining that they come apart after jogging etc. I'm sure you know why.

The woman at a Lululemon store asked me what she's going to use them for. She said "Does she do more strenuous workouts at the gym, or is she going to use them for yoga?"

I paused and said "Well ... more like yoga ... or stretching."

The other thing that's safe to wear for dark colours is knitwear from decent brands that is made of wool, cashmere, angora etc. Again, my doll has worn a tight black turtleneck sweater made of cashmere for several days, with no marks.

Just like how a human woman with a body like this can't go wrong with yoga pants and a sweater, this is a safe combination for this body.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The leggings I got for my 157b are "Lucky Lucky Nom Girls Legging Long Legs". They're about $10 a pair. None of them have ever stained. But if you're going with tight pants like leggings, another option is nude pantyhose underneath. That way the leggings don't actually touch the doll. It also makes them easier to slide on.

Edit: I bought those leggings on Amazon in size small for my 157b. The long legs on them are perfect for dolls with small waists and long legs. If size small fits a 157b perfectly, then either medium or large should fit a 166c.

INFORMATIONS