realsexdoll.com

New to the scene

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

rollerdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

New to the scene

Post by rollerdoll »

Hello all!

I'm RollerDoll, long time viewer, new joiner. I'm an artist that's interested in pneumatic's and how that can relate to dolls. Just got my first doll, though will have to find her a new home :( . Once I find 'my' doll, I want to start playing with 3D printing insertable parts to try to make the doll more efficient for my uses. Some thoughts I've been considering are:
  • pump mechanism for lubrication activated through either internal pressure (you know) or external pressure like pressing the belly button/small of the back/temples

cleaning mechanism along the same lines, possibly with a drainage system that exits around the ankle/foot/appendage that's easier to manipulate than the core

a buoyancy system (springs and specialized nuts at the joints) that would allow for setting a 'base' position, then allow for travel of the frame to simulate movement
some of this is dreamer level stuff, but I think some of it can be developed and sold off to further the ultimate goal of a doll that has some version of physical self actualization. Not talking anywhere near AI or something that walks, but an interim that can come close to IRL on top/bottom.

Thoughts?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: New to the scene

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome! Glad you joined up. It seems like you have some promising ideas and I'm sure that many here will enjoy exploring them with you.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rumstalk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rumstalk »

Welcome, I'm in the same boat as you. I was a long time lurker on this forum until today. You're pretty lucky. I also wish I had a 3-D printer. I want to experiment with printing many things. Currently, I'm only good at 3-D modeling, so printing out the stuff I model would be cool. Your stuff sounds interesting, I hope to see some cool ideas from you in the future.

rollerdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rollerdoll »

@rumstalk I look forward to hearing what you have to say about the designs once I start posting them. Always glad to know a fellow modeler!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS