Starpery.com

Inflation went too far and POP!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Fraz

Inflation went too far and POP!

Post by Fraz »

I have a Wm 165k that's a few years old now. The affordability of a new larger breasted doll is out of range for now. I'm going on vacation soon... What ever I have left over will go towards a new HI160BBB or another model if the boobs are large enough for the price... With that being said. Here's what went down.

Initial circumference was 18-1/2". I was overzealous and brought it up to 23-1/2". My method was with hypodermic needles and an aquarium pump. I bought a 6ft length of tube and a T fitting. Both ends were the same length to ensure proper pressure distribution. When the pop occurred it was heart breaking... I should have kept it slow, or at least gave time to stretch. Inch by inch

My gf doesn't like my doll so I keep the doll in storage. The hole did increase in size (much larger than the pic shown) . I've tried to solder the hole with some sucess. I know I shouldn't try to increase the size.... But I'm going to anyway lol.

Is there a away to smoothe the lumps? I've tried to smoothe them with the soldering gun. I'm ok with the color that's doesn't match. It cannot be seen in direct view. Any advice is muchly appreciated.

Fraz
Attachments
Size of the hole in the breast
Size of the hole in the breast
20190709_213427.jpg (409 KiB) Viewed 725 times
Initial size compared to full size
Initial size compared to full size
20190709_204456.jpg (503.79 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Fraz

Re: Inflation went too far and POP!

Post by Fraz »

Update: the solder didn't hold. Both sides were symmetrical