Oh, those evil people @ Sili doll lol

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Oh, those evil people @ Sili doll lol

Post by ikonikon »

They made me pull the trigger on Summer! Bad enough the doll is just hot (sigh...that ass and those lips!) But I couldn't resist the immediate replies to questions, the easy navigation of their website, and well, damn....lol.

DevonRayne
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Oh, those evil people @ Sili doll lol

Post by DevonRayne »

Congrats!

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

@DevonRayne
Ty :D

Bone16
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bone16 »

I couldnt resist either..
Bought it around the 13th, should be in the EU by the end.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations on being so taken advantage of, soon you can take advantage of her!

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

Same here to the OP. Pulled the trigger right before the weekend. :whistle:

But I am excited. :D
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

Hi guys.

I have also looking at some different heads for her as well and wigs.Suri head looks good. :)
I'll post pics as soon s she arrives and we get squared away.

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

Damn, got me so excited I missed a few words lol. Like as I attempted to sayyyy:
I have also BEEN head shopping. I'll post pics as soon as she gets here and we get squared away!lol :)

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

Received my girl Wednesday. Got a really good look at her today, and I have to say that for my first doll I'm happy with the purchase. She's small (well, I'm 6'3" so everything tends to be lol) but of a good weight,solid realistic feel.
Lifting her was not a problem for me in the least.Checked her out to make sure all was good and it was. Not a scratch especially when you think how far she traveled. Only con: the vib bullet thing that was sent with her was busted but I didn't plan on using it anyway so no loss there.
I can't post pics yet, but when I am able I will post a few.
Want to thank Mig @ Sili for being honest and lightning fast in replying to my few inquires.Caution: This doll's holes are tight especially Summer's mouth. I only finger tested them but I can tell you that I think it's going to be a damnnn good time for both of us. @Dolllove86 your vids helped with my choice thanks,Dude.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, enjoy your honeymoon!

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

@stones
Thanks

sluthunter420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sluthunter420 »

Im glad summer has arrived safely! She's one of the hottest dolls available at the moment. I've thought many times of ordering her especially when she's on sale. I hope to see some good pictures soon with her all dressed up! Have a wonderful honeymoon, Your very very lucky... :)

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

I've been thinking of getting the 140cm Piperdoll Ariel for my next doll but Summer is definitely another top pick that I would like to have. I wish I can have them both. Looking forward to seeing your pictures of Summer.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

@DollLyfe : I had the same quandry and then I saw Dolllove86's vids of his Summer and that made up my mind.In fact, it's used by Sili on their website. Sili are one of the only people that put it out there. I couldn't find a vid of anyone doing an Ariel doll and I had questions about how do you clean her mouth if you use her for oral because of the neck design.(Which is not a bad idea at all).
I've tested out everything he did in those vids and I can tell you: That doll is dangerous!lol
Make sure you get a Summer head if you want the blow of your life. But if you want the hanging-with-my-girl deal I'd get a Suri or other head.I'm saving for a Suri head myself. Two heads are definitely better than one with this chick.

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

ikonikon wrote:@DollLyfe : I had the same quandry and then I saw Dolllove86's vids of his Summer and that made up my mind.In fact, it's used by Sili on their website. Sili are one of the only people that put it out there. I couldn't find a vid of anyone doing an Ariel doll and I had questions about how do you clean her mouth if you use her for oral because of the neck design.(Which is not a bad idea at all).
I've tested out everything he did in those vids and I can tell you: That doll is dangerous!lol
Make sure you get a Summer head if you want the blow of your life. But if you want the hanging-with-my-girl deal I'd get a Suri or other head.I'm saving for a Suri head myself. Two heads are definitely better than one with this chick.
Summer does appear to have bigger tits than Ariel and look like they'd be easier to insert something in between them. I really like her pussy lips as well and I think I will end up getting a Summer doll once I get my Amor doll paid off. Thanks for your input, it's helping my decision become easier, however, eventually I would like an Ariel doll as well.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

INFORMATIONS