teddy-babes.com

TeddyBabes VTM/MTV distance?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Harry Mudd

TeddyBabes VTM/MTV distance?

Post by Harry Mudd »

I understand that the plush body lends itself to...non-standardized measurements, but I was wondering if there were any TALL TB owners out there who like to kiss their ladies-fair upon the mouth whilst in missionary or sitting positions? IF so, could you give me a rough idea in either cm or inches what the distance is between your doll's mouth to her vagina? I'm contemplating a TeddyBabe, but I need more info.
Alice #1 through 250: You desire something else, lord?
Chekov: What a shame you're not real.
Alice #251 through 500: We are real, my lord.
Chekov: Oh, I mean 'real girls'.
Alice #1 through 250: We are programmed to function as human females, lord.
Chekov: You are?
Alice #1 through 500: [In unison] Yes, my lord.
Chekov: Harry Mudd programmed you?
Alice #1 through 500: [in unison] Yes, my lord.
Chekov: That unprincipled, evil-minded, lecherous kulak, Harry Mudd programmed you?
Alice #1 through 500: [In unison] Yes, my lord.
Chekov: This place is even better than Leningrad.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TeddyBabes VTM/MTV distance?

Post by Missionary »

To Harry Mudd,
Every Babe is a little different. I measured several. The average is 26 inches center to center, but my Babes are all modified. I moved the V opening about 2 inches toward the mouth. This mod gave me the perfect distance, most importantly the access and the angle is improved. The mod is described in the topic Photoshoot, on page 2.
If you plan to modify your Babe, order your doll without pubic hair. Most important, get a satisfying silicon insert.
Warning: with Teddy Babes there is emotional attachment. Enjoy it.
Missionary

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TeddyBabes VTM/MTV distance?

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I don't have measurements at the moment, but I'll try and give some approximations. She usually likes to be on top and, well, being a Teddy Babe and all even the sex usually gets pretty cuddly and she likes to get in close and wrap her arm under my neck. With a little contorting we can look each other in the eye, but she naturally seems to want her head to go past me. Not a lot, just a little bit. I'm ~5'9" so if you're taller it will probably be easier. Also she is unmodified; I never seemed to have any of the issues with her opening. We don't do a lot of missionary, but I'd say we're more eye level there so that might not work as well if you're taller. Sitting down isn't something we do much either, but then she's way higher than me. If you're tall enough it might work, but I don't know... I think you'd need to be pretty huge. Or maybe you can twist around a little and make it work; like I said we haven't done that often.

As for some bonus unsolicited advice... just get a Teddy Babe anyway and find out. The sleeping alone is worth it. They're so cuddly. It's like buying happiness.

INFORMATIONS