www.wmdolls.com

Mannequin Falling Apart

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Mannequin Falling Apart

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My mannequin is falling apart. Hands are breaking off, legs are loose, etc. It looks like she slit her wrists. (probably from too much doggy style). The head comes off, so doesn't get damaged in the moving or storage. Now I can see how an expensive doll can get damaged so easily. If this could happen just moving around a twenty pound mannequin, imagine if I was moving a heavy expensive doll. So the only solution would be to leave the doll in one place, and if I do have to move her occasionally, be very careful, as if I'm moving an old television, or even a piano, since they would be of comparable weight. I am not a very strong person, so moving a doll would be difficult for me. I'd just leave her in the bed, only sitting her up once on a while. Any other movement would require a wheel-chair. I still would love to get a used high end doll one day, but I just have to be aware that moving her is comparable to moving an old T.V. in terms of weight and delicacy. Well, at least the sex was good and she didn't cost as much as a high end doll (or a real girl). She looked better than a real girl too.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Mannequin Falling Apart

Post by Lemminkainen »

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble LBW.
Is there any way to glue her or tighten her 'joints'?

doppler

Post by doppler »

I assume your mannequin is made out of resin or some other hardened material? The exterior of a doll made out of silicon won't damage anywhere near as easily as a mannequin.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

She's a flexible mannequin, so she's made from a soft material. I guess she has the feel of a couch. I can see inside the hand, that is half falling off, is like a foam core. I guess the stuff you'd find inside a pillow. Her joints are almost rubbed off, I guess due to use. I can't blame the mannequin company, since it wasn't used as intended. It really wasn't designed to be moved and "used" that much, just sit in a store display, occasionally being moved every time a new line of clothes came in.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

LBW,

Can you post some photos of the damage? Maybe some of us can give you some fresh ideas to repair her.

broadfall

Post by broadfall »

Not sure if I am jumping on board too large but I was perving the various forums and saw yours.
If the mannequin is loosing her stuffing and shape, a full body Lycra cat suit from ebay
Will help keep her together and they are cheap. One of the vendors from china will even modify it for a few dollars.
".....a man got to do something to make a living these days"
Dying ain't much of a living..... boy.
-Outlaw Josie Wales

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:My mannequin is falling apart. Hands are breaking off, legs are loose, etc. It looks like she slit her wrists. (probably from too much doggy style). The head comes off, so doesn't get damaged in the moving or storage. Now I can see how an expensive doll can get damaged so easily. If this could happen just moving around a twenty pound mannequin, imagine if I was moving a heavy expensive doll. So the only solution would be to leave the doll in one place, and if I do have to move her occasionally, be very careful, as if I'm moving an old television, or even a piano, since they would be of comparable weight. I am not a very strong person, so moving a doll would be difficult for me. I'd just leave her in the bed, only sitting her up once on a while. Any other movement would require a wheel-chair. I still would love to get a used high end doll one day, but I just have to be aware that moving her is comparable to moving an old T.V. in terms of weight and delicacy. Well, at least the sex was good and she didn't cost as much as a high end doll (or a real girl). She looked better than a real girl too.
LBW. hey buddy. yes, your Idea of the wheelchair is one Very Good Idea that I don't think gets its fair credit. that's what I do with my BIG ASS VICKY ! I found mine at 'The Attic window'. kinda like a GoodWill. $40 ? I think it was ? I have 2 bad discs & worry the same, so this works great ! plus, If you find a pretty nice one, it helps decorate the room. mm
Attachments
my doll wheelchair
my doll wheelchair
custom_doll_wheelchair___left_side_by_animatiekonijn-d4vekmp.jpg (295.24 KiB) Viewed 3580 times

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:She's a flexible mannequin, so she's made from a soft material. I guess she has the feel of a couch. I can see inside the hand, that is half falling off, is like a foam core. I guess the stuff you'd find inside a pillow. Her joints are almost rubbed off, I guess due to use. I can't blame the mannequin company, since it wasn't used as intended. It really wasn't designed to be moved and "used" that much, just sit in a store display, occasionally being moved every time a new line of clothes came in.
Interesting. After how many hours of sex got this flexible mannequin worn off?

Maybe you could replace the foam of this doll with foam rubber that is more durable? Then you could try to glue the front and rear end of the foam together, after cutting out some space for the skeleton.

INFORMATIONS