Cleaning of the Summer Head

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Cleaning of the Summer Head

Post by Drakeema »

Hello, wanted to share how I thoroughly cleaned out the Summer Head.

First I took out her eyes. The cotton behind the eyes had a strong smell so they were discarded.

Then used a spray bottle with antibacterial soap diluted in water. Patted dry, then sprayed only water for a rinse. Repeated this soap/rinse step.

For the oral cavity, I opened her mouth up with a tube cut to size. PVC would work just as good, but since I had only a heavy duty cardboard tube, it was wrapped in some packing tape for protection (of her and the tube).

With her mouth now fully opened, access was very easy. Used soap/water, even soaked some hydrogen peroxide in there for safe measure.

Finally dried it out with a fan. It worked well!
Attachments
clean.JPG
clean.JPG (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2271 times
fan.JPG
fan.JPG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 2271 times

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Cleaning of the Summer Head

Post by Drakeema »

I should add that she was left in front of the fan for about 30 minutes and was completely dry at that time. Probably sooner.

The eyes were cleaned very good too. Some new cotton was placed in the sockets and then reinserted the eyes.

All the best,
Drakeema

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

...and here she is- ALL CLEAN!!

Gave her the "lip filler look" with some extra lipstick on her upper lip :razz:
Attachments
100_0926.JPG
100_0926.JPG (2.54 MiB) Viewed 2267 times

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hey, great job, Drakeema. :thumbs_up: Now she's spic n' span & all ready for action! :P

BTW, she's a beauty - congrats & enjoy the honeymoon. Gotta love those pouty lips, too - just so cute! :)

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

AGL wrote:Hey, great job, Drakeema. :thumbs_up: Now she's spic n' span & all ready for action! :P

BTW, she's a beauty - congrats & enjoy the honeymoon. Gotta love those pouty lips, too - just so cute! :)
Hey, thanks AGL! I didn't use mineral oil on the head or mouth area, not sure if I should have or not :?:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Drakeema wrote:
AGL wrote:Hey, great job, Drakeema. :thumbs_up: Now she's spic n' span & all ready for action! :P

Hey, thanks AGL! I didn't use mineral oil on the head or mouth area, not sure if I should have or not :?:
Sure, man! 8)

Yeah, you're better off not, as you don't want to mess with the makeup, and using it on just a portion of the face can cause a visible line. But if you need to remove the makeup at a later date, it works wonders. :thumbs_up:

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

AGL wrote: Sure, man! 8)

Yeah, you're better off not, as you don't want to mess with the makeup, and using it on just a portion of the face can cause a visible line. But if you need to remove the makeup at a later date, it works wonders. :thumbs_up:
This is great information and very helpful. Thank you :)

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

Very informative.Thanks. It's good to see other methods of cleaning the dolls head/mouth.

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

I like using a fish tank pump. Much easier and less invasive. It is only like $10 at Walmart. Doesn't stress out the mouth so much and you can just leave it running if you have other things to do. It gets the job done.
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Great job Drakeema... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS