sexysexdoll.com

Newcomer and first doll!

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newcomer and first doll!

Post by VegasBill »

Last thing I would like to comment on is how quickly I got attached to her as more than just a sex doll. Something just triggered in me to start pampering her, so I already purchased some additional outfits. Hoping for good times ahead, and being a part of this community.

Thanks all!
- Nyo[/quote]

Nice pics, and your comments above are a great sign that you will enjoy your life with your new lady. A lot of us bought our 'dolls' for Sex, but find we now have a 'woman' to share our life with...

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Congrats and welcome .. a lot of your concerns can be address by using a TDF vendor. I definitely recommend it.

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Update: the glue and powder arrived in a separate package. Isaac emailed back explaining that the courier does not carry liquids. All set now! In the middle of working out the details for my first full size doll with Isaac.

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Hey Nyolop
Congrats on your 1st! I got my 1st about a month before you, here's a link to my write up: viewtopic.php?f=489&t=120429 hopefully this will help getting over the speedbumps us newbies experience :D

I found a great post about cleaning tools from 2016 (lost the link - sorry) in another manufacturer's forum. The poster told of using a folding camping toilet seat, a siphon to clean a girl's holes, & an air pump for drying.
I use a diluted antiseptic wash 1st [50 ml to 1 L water or 1/4 cup per quart] **hat tip to Anung Un Rama for the advice! A diluted rubbing alcohol rinse [100 ml or 1/2 cup to same parts water], and finally 4 L or quarts water rinse for each hole. I use different gallon jugs for each solution.
He also uses an air pump for drying them. I use the small nozzle with the side hole tip cut off & run the pump 15 minutes on 15 off until the hole is dry, so I don't overheat the pump. I tried using tampons for drying holes, but found those really didn't do the trick.
The seat also works well for body cleaning. I can wash her & leave her to dry (& later powder) in the shower now, which is much easier :thumbs_up:

There's a lot of modifications you can do for & with your dollie; piercings, temporary tattoos, make up, pubic hair, etc...

:glou:
"Today's rain is tomorrow's whisky" (Scottish proverb)
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen
KD Mini Suzanne, the younger twin - Minx
D4E 65cm TPE Caesaria Kunstansija - Svirfneblin Nympho

Heads:
WM #62
WM #85 - Sophia Margarida Sombria - Wench

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

Nyolop, is the neck bolt M16 like the larger size dolls?
If so there is a vendor that provides a pop-in bolt for about $10, I will pass along that info if needed.

P.S. She is such a cutie!
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

INFORMATIONS