www.wmdolls.com

Just a quicky

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just a quicky

Post by Bell-wants »

I wasn't expecting any new messages ... so didn't get a notice ... I just wanted to get to my old ones to contact someone. I just didn't notice it up in the corner. THANKS.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I do something similar to what RK posted.

I basically give the mannequin a mohawk using the fuzzy "loop" part of the velcro.
The self adhesive type sticks really well to the fiberglass.
IMG_3375.JPG
IMG_3375.JPG (649.43 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
I then fasten a 1-1/2" long strip of the "hook" part on the front and back band of the wig.
I use the self adhesive type, but also use a little 5 min. epoxy so it adheres better to the mesh cap...
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3390.JPG (417.27 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
Just fasten the wig at the back first, then pull wig forward and fasten at front.
Using the loop part on the head won't snag on the mesh cap as you pull the wig on and off.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Good idea. And the photos really helped. Thanks.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Wow thanks for all the info and also for directing me to my private messages. By the way ... are there any girls on here with men mannequins or am I the only one? LOL. I'll go look but I thought I'd ask too.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

There are several female members on TDF. Not sure how many have mannequins. I think some have the foam poseable MQ's or stuffed male dolls. Male dolls made of TPE or Silicone are expensive and HEAVY!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

I was noticing more females in the tpe thread then in the mannequin thread ... or I guess they were females. I just saw more male dolls there than in the mannequin section and figured they were owned by females. Yeah I heard the tpe and silicone dolls are heavy which is making me hesitant to get one... dang it.

INFORMATIONS