realsexdoll.com

Another Newbie making a nest on your fascinating planet

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Another Newbie making a nest on your fascinating planet

Post by doctor-sensei »

Greetings, Earthers and fellow doll peeps! Saying hi and completing the newbie bootcamp, This is my third post ever (a slight breach of protocol, not posting here first), so I have 2 more to go, as I understand it, until I can post pics with full benefits.

I recently bought a doll from RLSD which arrived a few weeks ago. Been taking pics and recording my thoughts in preparation for sharing with you all. I will share all the details when I ascend to the higher plane.

(Just some background for the record, as excerpted from my doctoral thesis on “Variations in the Earther Human Male Sex Response to a Perceived Lack of Viable Pussy") I’ve been occasionally lurking as a registered user (under a different, generic name) since 2015, and actually, way before that as a guest. In fact, I must definitely have been lurking the DF since shortly after it launched! Been fascinated by the doll industry since WAY back in early 2000's (can you say Cyborgasmatrix and SuperBabe?). And I built a couple DIY personal use small dolls back in the late 90’s –– a clay sculpt, then cast in a 2-part plaster mold, with an articulated skeleton made from wooden dowels, hinges and various steel bolts and parts from the Home Depot (Maybe I’ll see if I can dig up some notes on that and do a post at some point.)

But more recently, it’s been an interesting year since, in the spring, I became unemployed for the first time in decades (call it an early retirement practice run!) So I decided I need some serious stress relief to fill some of the free time on my hands, plus the dolls are more affordable than ever, so I said Phuket, now is the time to buy that doll I’ve always dreamed of! If not now, when?

In the last 6 months, the Doll Forum has been a uniquely invaluable resource as it has allowed me to obsessively research down to a molecular level which doll I want to buy. Plus it's a fun, relaxing read! Just over a month ago, end of November 2019, she arrived and I’m looking forward to giving back to the community with my own tales! Especially since my choice was the WM158/A, a petite, small-breasted honey that is arguably under-appreciated on the DF, due to a few more and less obvious reasons!

Anung willing, as soon as I can, I’ll be posting some pics!
Representing A-Cup Brigade.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Another Newbie making a nest on your fascinating planet

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Welcome to the party, officially. Non-lurker, doll-owner status. That's a badge to wear with pride. ha. Can't wait to see your new girl and congrats on the purchase. May she be everything you've been dreaming of and more!
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

set track

Post by set track »

welcome to the forum , and it sounds like you have been apprentice , now you are fully qualified can enjoy life :mrgreen:

st & three adorable Teddy Babes xxx

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome and enjoy the stay, lots to see and do around these parts.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

OffGridGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OffGridGuy »

Welcome to the forums. I am waiting on my girl myself. Eight days and the suspense is killing me!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Hello, doc! Variations in the Earther Human Male Sex Response to a Perceived Lack of Viable Pussy… that sounds very interesting. Nice choice on your WM doll, btw. My second doll just came home in November and she’s a WM168A. Small boobs for the win! My first doll is a WM163C. I met her at an adult shop and it was love at first sight. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share!

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doctor-sensei »

Thanks, guys, for the welcome! I feel like it's my Doll Forum bat mitzvah-- next I must complete the time honored ritual of the 5 posts, and now I am a man! Who hoo!

Goose, congrats on the WM168A! That was my close second fav, but got scared of going too big on my first doll.

Curious, where there is an adult shop with a display model? I would have driven for hours to check one out in the flesh, and I think many other first-time buyers might do the same?

Thanks!!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

doctor-sensei wrote:Thanks, guys, for the welcome! I feel like it's my Doll Forum bat mitzvah-- next I must complete the time honored ritual of the 5 posts, and now I am a man! Who hoo!

Goose, congrats on the WM168A! That was my close second fav, but got scared of going too big on my first doll.

Curious, where there is an adult shop with a display model? I would have driven for hours to check one out in the flesh, and I think many other first-time buyers might do the same?

Thanks!!
She was at one of the four Taboo Video stores in/near Portland, Oregon. The one where I saw her is in Vancouver, WA, which is right across the river from Portland. I've attached a link below. I'm pretty sure seeing one in person sparks interest a lot more than just seeing online photos. I know it did mine. The last time I went there, they had two on display.

https://www.taboovideo.com/
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hello! Great choice on WM158A. I have 5 of that model and she is excellent. What head did you choose?

I'm actually thinking of a 6th WM158A cuz I'm crazy. But I might get a HR166A before that.

WM168A is not a difficult doll because her butt is so small. She's rail thin and fun. Thindoll 162A is a pretty good hybrid doll between the WM158A and WM168A. I personally think the WM168A is basically a B-cup among other "A-cup" dolls.

I'm hesitant on the HR166A because her hips are so wide. But she still looks way better than WM155A I think. Also, I don't like my WM140A at all. She's pretty thick and is chubby compared to these others.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum doctor-sensei! Dolls are indeed a great stress reliever! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doctor-sensei »

DexterQuest wrote:Hello! Great choice on WM158A. I have 5 of that model and she is excellent. What head did you choose?

I'm actually thinking of a 6th WM158A cuz I'm crazy. But I might get a HR166A before that. ....
DexterQuest, you're a soul mate! I went with head #88-- had an attraction to that one since I first started my doll quest. A little bit asian, a little bit innocent. A little bit Laurie Partridge, my first big tween crush. Ooo, I think I luv U, so what am I so afraid of…?

Plus, it's a slightly smaller head-- some heads look larger than I'd prefer on the smaller dolls.
Attachments
Head88.jpg
Head88.jpg (42.91 KiB) Viewed 1432 times

Seth UK

Post by Seth UK »

Welcome to the forum.

You have made a great choice with the WM head #88. I have that one and it is one of my favorites and is capable of a few different looks. Mine looks like this.
Izzy013.jpg
Izzy013.jpg (55.73 KiB) Viewed 1422 times

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doctor-sensei »

Seth UK wrote:Welcome to the forum.

You have made a great choice with the WM head #88. I have that one and it is one of my favorites and is capable of a few different looks. Mine looks like this.
Wow, she is so damn cute! That look is one of my ideal dream babes, from back in an earlier life. Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna search if you have other pics online-- Izzy goes in my 'keeper' file!

My new babe, Ani, is a busy girl, a student at the Sin City College of Art. And she plays in a band sometimes on the weekends, so I have to catch her as I can when she crashes with me.

I keep wanting to do some photo posts but been so busy, just can't get to it yet. So meanwhile, here's a preview of Ani- her first online photos.
Attachments
Ani2.jpg
Ani2.jpg (106.25 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
Ani-1.jpg
Ani-1.jpg (543.89 KiB) Viewed 1390 times

Seth UK

Post by Seth UK »

doctor-sensei wrote: Wow, she is so damn cute! That look is one of my ideal dream babes, from back in an earlier life. Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna search if you have other pics online-- Izzy goes in my 'keeper' file!
Thanks for your kind comment. I don't have many pics of Izzy. She has to share the WM157B body with another head and I've only had them close to 2 months so not had time to get many pics. She does have a thread and a small album on the UK love doll forum (I'm a limey).

I must say that Ani looks beautiful. With that 158A body she is to die for. You are a lucky guy. I wanted a WM158A as my first doll but was advised that it could cause problems entering the UK so I decided I didn't want to take that risk with my first doll purchase and get burnt.

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doctor-sensei »

Seth UK wrote:
doctor-sensei wrote: Wow, she is so damn cute! That look is one of my ideal dream babes, from back in an earlier life. ...
Thanks for your kind comment.... ...I wanted a WM158A as my first doll but was advised that it could cause problems entering the UK so I decided I didn't want to take that risk with my first doll purchase and get burnt.
I do get a bit concerned about the age thing. In my mind, she's that funky wild 20 year old art school girl I 'admired' in my college years. Some vendors don't sell her here in the US because of the potential age thing, I suppose.

I photograph with an iPhone, which has a strong 'fisheye' effect, making whatever is closest to the camera appear exaggeratedly large. That means if it's a portrait shot, her head looks extra large, which seems to make her look even younger than she appears to the human eye. Unfortunately.

Your WM157B is a really sweet model as well, in the top 4 on my runner-up list. Though for my fringe tastes, her hip to waist ratio is pretty extreme. Myself, I'm more into an androgyny thing than an age thing. I like my girls to be boys and my boys to be girls, it's a mixed up world, la la la, coca-cola, etc.

Gimme a baby-faced, 30yr-old 24-20-28, 160cm gender-confused cuddle doll, I'm there!

And a HUGE market for that doll, I'm pretty sure there is not! <heavy sigh> Cheers!

INFORMATIONS