sanhuiofficial.com

Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Post by james 1966 »

To me the eyes look different on this one compared to the original, but no one else agreed with me. They must have had to re-sculpt the face to make it part of an all in one, no?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I really like the proportions of the SH160 AIO. I think that she has an overall GREAT BODY!!!

Do we have any information about the shrugging shoulders?

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

MannyCan wrote:I really like the proportions of the SH160 AIO. I think that she has an overall GREAT BODY!!!

The shrugging shoulders feature is still not available yet, what a bummer. :(

Mike.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

james 1966 wrote:To me the eyes look different on this one compared to the original, but no one else agreed with me. They must have had to re-sculpt the face to make it part of an all in one, no?
Hey James,

I think it's the makeup...

Mike.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:The shrugging shoulders feature is still not available yet, what a bummer. :(
That is too bad. Shrugging shoulders allow for a lot of emotion in the poses. Do you know when this feature will be available? How about summer? Can it be special ordered?
Mike+Sanhui wrote:
james 1966 wrote:To me the eyes look different on this one compared to the original, but no one else agreed with me. They must have had to re-sculpt the face to make it part of an all in one, no?
Hey James,
I think it's the makeup...
Yes this is likely the make-up. I did notice that a LOT of SH dolls has their face with eye slanted outwards. This could contribute to the "mismatched eyes" effect if the make-up isn't perfect. This comes from a deep rooted Asian culture whereby outward slanted is demure and submissive. Where as eye slanted inward is more adventurous, dominant and (even aggressive). I found this out while in college I did a programming project on facial recognition.

If you look at this picture - you'll see comparisons of native SH faces - and what they would look more like if they had a more Western influence. Important:You might need to click on the picture to see the animated GIF properly (preview might not work).
Sanhui_Compare.gif
Sanhui_Compare.gif (4.12 MiB) Viewed 1770 times
If you look at each pict for 3 seconds, you'll see a new version that has the eyes photoshopped to slant inwards by 6 - 12 degrees. The nose is also narrowed a bit to suit a Western audience. You'll see a "Before" and "After" in the lower part of the GIF. The GIF animation is looped so look as long as you like.

Because of this outward slant (any slant really), the make-up can make the dolls eyes vary if not done properly. But from what I've seen, SH make-up artists are real pros. So that's uncommon.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Just had a closer look on various sets with Nonoka head to make some comparisons. Imo it is indeed just a slightly different makeup compared to older pictures, especially with added eyeshadow. The Nonoka most are probably used to see has a much more "nude" type of makeup. Skin color is likely also darker than what Sanhui usually have in their galleries. It can't just be the lighting, unless it's very altered. Would still much like to know what color options they in these pictures!

There is also a difference in the angle, since usually you want to shoot the face from a higher angle to hide the neck-seam, but on the AIO images the photographer don't have to care about this and may even want to highlight the lack of seams since that is the whole point of AIO. So in turn the eyebrows are viewed differently on almost all pictures. Pick up your selfie-cameras and check on yourselves :P

As for the eyes. This is likely just an oversight by the photographer, and is very common on owners pictures. If the eyesockets are not well powdered, the eyelids can easily stick to the eyeballs in different positions. This happens when you mess around with eyes positions, and you usually just have to push the eyeball in a bit to "reset" the eyelids into a relaxed position. It can also happen if the eye sockets are stuffed unevenly with something to push the eyes out (don't know if Sanhui do this).
I know "crooked" eyes is a thing and can be considered cute, but I see no reason why Sanhui would go as far as making lazy eyes part of the actual mold, nor can I imagine they would let this happen by accident. You can easily achieve this with any doll already by just moving eyes and sticky eyelids positions.

Compare the eyes on left and right images below for example, they are both of the standalone Nonoka head but looks like one has more open eyes than the other. I guess you could say that the pictured AIO in the middle is the best of both worlds, lol.
Nonoka_AIO_comp.jpg
Nonoka_AIO_comp.jpg (362.9 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

To815
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by To815 »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:
MannyCan wrote:I really like the proportions of the SH160 AIO. I think that she has an overall GREAT BODY!!!

The shrugging shoulders feature is still not available yet, what a bummer. :(

Mike.
yes is a bummer but she is soo cute that i have to buy her ;)
but the thing is when i buy her now and in 1 or 2 month sanhui comes up whit "her we go now all new dolls can have shrugging shoulders" then im really pisst
so i have to know for sure do sanhui plan to add shrugging shoulders option in the near future??(lets say in the next 6 months)
i hope you understand my Concerns

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Mannycan, Nord, thanks for your explanation. This all makes sense now.

Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Renrinken »

I been pretty happy with my AIO Nonoka so far. She really pretty but honestly still pretty overwhelmed as a first time buyer. She really pretty and wanted to share some quick pictures. Lighting is pretty bad and still figuring out clothes that fit her best but she still super cute in the picture :) I already have a daily compulsion to go out and get more clothes for her. I have the bad feeling that in a few months the clothes I spend money on will easily dwarf her actual cost.
Attachments
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0100.JPG (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1535 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Renrinken wrote:I been pretty happy with my AIO Nonoka so far. She really pretty but honestly still pretty overwhelmed as a first time buyer. She really pretty and wanted to share some quick pictures. Lighting is pretty bad and still figuring out clothes that fit her best but she still super cute in the picture :) I already have a daily compulsion to go out and get more clothes for her. I have the bad feeling that in a few months the clothes I spend money on will easily dwarf her actual cost.
Wow you got yours quick! First user pictures I've seen so far :D That's definitely quite a luxurious pick for a first doll! What configuration is she?

I pre-ordered one too, but had a very busy week when I discussed the final options with Mike, so I'm not sure her production even started before their holidays. But oh well I'm sure she will be worth the wait!

Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Renrinken »

Nord wrote:
Wow you got yours quick! First user pictures I've seen so far :D That's definitely quite a luxurious pick for a first doll! What configuration is she?

I pre-ordered one too, but had a very busy week when I discussed the final options with Mike, so I'm not sure her production even started before their holidays. But oh well I'm sure she will be worth the wait!
Received her 7 days ago. Believe production finished before holiday started. I recieved her maybe 1 or 2 days after the coronavirus hit the news so luckily shipment wasnt really delayed at all from what it seemed.

I been on the fence about a doll for awhile. I mainly was "if one speaks to me, ill get it". When I saw pictures of Nonoka I just felt like I had to try even if she was my first doll, even if price is steep. The way I view it is if it a doll you want to spend a lot of time with and become close to you are probably going to rack up several thousand dollars in clothes alone. So may as well try to make her as perfect as possible.

I can supply any specific specs you want. She #2 skin tone. Honestly I was super stressing out on skin tone but honestly 2 feels like its perfect. Got textured skin and all the soft addons. I hope you have a wonderful experience with your Nonoka as well and create amazing memories.

sAp85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sAp85 »

I seem to be the Minority, for me she looks like an traumatized and scared child, total turnoff.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Renrinken wrote:
I been on the fence about a doll for awhile. I mainly was "if one speaks to me, ill get it". When I saw pictures of Nonoka I just felt like I had to try even if she was my first doll, even if price is steep. The way I view it is if it a doll you want to spend a lot of time with and become close to you are probably going to rack up several thousand dollars in clothes alone. So may as well try to make her as perfect as possible.
I think that is the right attitude. You should get the doll that speaks to you most strongly, I think you are more likely to form a bond with her that way. While it is important to get the details the way you want them, once you receive her and bond with her, the details tend to become less important. My first doll was a cheap TPE doll which I got rather than waiting a few extra months to save the money to get a quality silicone doll. I never really bonded with that first doll and her deficiencies just irritated me over time and I was glad to get rid of her. My Emily on the other hand, I bonded with right away and while she does have deficiencies, it's just part of what makes her who she is.

In regards to the tearing at the heels, I created some pretty big tears on Emily's heels near the bolt at the heel. In my case, it was due to my incompetence in moving her around. More specifically, her bare feet would be on the floor and I would pivot her about the heel which would cause tearing. Now I try to keep her feet covered with socks and make sure not to pivot her about the heals. Not sure if any of that applies to your situation.

How does your Nonoka's face compare to Sanhui's photos of the non-AIO Nonoka photos? There was a lot of discussion about that and I'm curious about your impressions now that you've seen her in real life.

Congrats on the new doll. She is a beauty.

Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Renrinken »

HornedPear wrote:
How does your Nonoka's face compare to Sanhui's photos of the non-AIO Nonoka photos? There was a lot of discussion about that and I'm curious about your impressions now that you've seen her in real life.

I like the face a good deal. Observations online was she looks sad but having her it feels much more like a neutral expression. Makeup definitely a bit heavier then the original nonoka pictures but that can be changed to personal preference.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Renrinken wrote: Received her 7 days ago. Believe production finished before holiday started. I recieved her maybe 1 or 2 days after the coronavirus hit the news so luckily shipment wasnt really delayed at all from what it seemed.

I can supply any specific specs you want. She #2 skin tone. Honestly I was super stressing out on skin tone but honestly 2 feels like its perfect. Got textured skin and all the soft addons. I hope you have a wonderful experience with your Nonoka as well and create amazing memories.
If you're already that determined that the doll life is for you then I definitely think you did a good choice! I did get a lot of good experience with my TPE dolls, but it's all been leading me more and more towards silicone for my next doll. And Sanhui is the only silicone manufacturer that have managed to keep my interest over the years with their designs, options, and innovation, for reasonable prices.

Color options were definitely the hard choices. I ended up with #2 for body as well, which seem to be able to shift drastically in tone depending on lighting, but still always looks very natural. I decided to see this as a good thing to mess around with for photography :D I had to send them an edited picture for reference for the areola color though, just to make sure it's not too intense. Closest to #3 I think, but we'll see what they manage to come up with.

I also see you have a very light makeup for her face. Did you request this or is it the standard makeup? I sent them reference to make sure I got pretty much the same too, just so I can add and variate eyeshadow and such myself on top of the permanent makeup.

As for the soft/implant options I only went for soft breasts and vagina. This mostly just to limit future potential issues with the gel and delamination, as there isn't much feedback yet on how they hold up over time. She'll mostly just lay or sit in the bed or sofa anyway, so I figured the other options wasn't that important for me personally. Will definitely reconsider for my next doll though :D

This is what I'm hoping for (note; the body is Maria AIO. Just used for color reference):
2.jpg
2.jpg (493.4 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
sAp85 wrote:I seem to be the Minority, for me she looks like an traumatized and scared child, total turnoff.
Looks like any asian chick in their 20's to me, especially along with that body. Sure on pictures they can look quite young if compared to western standards, but that's not a fair comparison. I think you translate the face and expression quite differently if you socialize with people that share similar appearance.

My last ex and all her siblings were half chinese and luckily got their looks from those genes. They can all look cute and innocent as hell, but since I know them personally there is just no way I would relate that to anything resembling children. Sure they can easily travel around town with junior discounts through their 20's, but they are all very much adults to anyone who knows them :mrgreen: That's pretty much how I see Nonoka as well.

And as we discussed earlier in this thread, the makeup and angles clearly makes a huge difference to her expression, which I think is very cool. Especially the eyebrows are very powerful on Nonoka in particular. The artists at Sanhui can adjust this to your liking if you provide some good pictures for reference, most often for no extra cost if it's simple enough.

INFORMATIONS