sanhuiofficial.com

Nonoka 158cm (Body Touch Video)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Nonoka 158cm (Body Touch Video)

Post by Doll Master »

Nonoka 158cm body softness and jiggle demo.
Sanhui Doll 158cm シリコン材質 face23.mp4
(6.57 MiB) Downloaded 2290 times
Nonoka (158cm).png
Nonoka (158cm).png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2367 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Nonoka 158cm (Body Touch Video)

Post by MannyCan »

Very Nice!! She does have a wonderful body. And the softness isn't bad for silicone at all!

pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pineapple69 »

she looks amazing!!what skin color is that?

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

but this softness comes at a cost of $65 for belly, $130 for thighs and $130 for butts (breasts already come soft)… that's $325 total... does normal silicone feel so hard compared to tpe that you need to pay $325 extra to feel more real?

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chengsta »

also, i hear soft butts get flat so fast, so I would not put that on her.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

tpefan19 wrote:but this softness comes at a cost of $65 for belly, $130 for thighs and $130 for butts (breasts already come soft)… that's $325 total... does normal silicone feel so hard compared to tpe that you need to pay $325 extra to feel more real?
No, these extra (luxury) option simply make them even softer. I don't think you'll be disappointed with just the regular version but I do recommend that you at least the soft breast option. Sanhui skin are already really soft and imo feels better than some of the more expensive silicone competitors but one that I've experienced so far. Imo sanhui's silicone is bounces back faster is roughly equally as soft but it doesn't have that memory foam material that I'm rather not fond of.

That thigh option let's you tug and stretch the skin much more compared to the regular version which you can only just pinch but you cant really deform it like a soft stress ball.
chengsta wrote:also, i hear soft butts get flat so fast, so I would not put that on her.

From my experience my girls butt is as round as when I first got her. She's laying flat on my mattress 100% of the time also. I don't think you have any issues as long as she's not actually in a sitting pose when you store her or wherever you leave her resting at.

Imo the reason for why is that the silicone skin on the Butt area isn't exactly that thick and the inner foam core is pretty hard kinda like real bone. Though this area imo she should have a thicker layer to give that softness. Sanhui may have either ditched this idea to either save cost /weight or simply because more silicone will actually cause the butt to be deformed after a short storage.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS