sanhuiofficial.com

Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Renrinken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Post by Renrinken »

Yeah I had same worry with skin color. The picture they posted even though it had #2 made it look really dark. I sort of feel bad, but I ended up badgering Mike to send me well light examples of #1,2,3 on AIO models. He ended up doing so which I thought was amazing.

I didn't give any reference for the makeup, so that just the default. Makeup is generally pretty, if I had a choice I may go little lighter on the eyes and maybe more natural shade for the lips. But it such minor thing, and generally I think makeup is great. I went with Areola color 1 which has slight tint of red but nothing so overwhelming that other pictures show off.

I did get Soft belly and thighs. Thighs well look great, realistically dont impact much. Soft belly on other hand I really like however it has a issue where when legs are lifted it sort of makes it pop out. On one occassion I didnt really it was like that when I layed her down for the night. When I realized the next morning it created a crease. Luckily it went away but now I nervously check making sure she straight enough to not have it stick out when leaving her in one place for awhile.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Estimated Release Date of the New 160cm AIO Nonoka Doll

Post by Nord »

Renrinken wrote:Yeah I had same worry with skin color. The picture they posted even though it had #2 made it look really dark. I sort of feel bad, but I ended up badgering Mike to send me well light examples of #1,2,3 on AIO models. He ended up doing so which I thought was amazing.
I think he's used to that by now, lol :D I was sure the promo pictures were #3, but Mike confirmed it was #2 for me as well. Problem is that the pictures they have for comparisons are all taken separately with different lighting conditions and with very washed out color quality. They really need to put samples of all colors in one and same image, preferably with some decent lighting in their studio rather than on the factory floor.

Renrinken wrote:I didn't give any reference for the makeup, so that just the default. Makeup is generally pretty, if I had a choice I may go little lighter on the eyes and maybe more natural shade for the lips. But it such minor thing, and generally I think makeup is great. I went with Areola color 1 which has slight tint of red but nothing so overwhelming that other pictures show off.
That's good to know! Seems like it was just the artists or photographer that had some fun with the makeup. In the long run it's very refreshing to be able to change it, even if just minor tweaks. So in the case of permanent makeup I think less is more.

Renrinken wrote:I did get Soft belly and thighs. Thighs well look great, realistically dont impact much. Soft belly on other hand I really like however it has a issue where when legs are lifted it sort of makes it pop out. On one occassion I didnt really it was like that when I layed her down for the night. When I realized the next morning it created a crease. Luckily it went away but now I nervously check making sure she straight enough to not have it stick out when leaving her in one place for awhile.
That's interesting. I've read someone else mention that the gel implants can feel loose inside the silicone. Technically that would be delamination and may result in weird creases in some poses as you describe, but at least it should be limited to the area around the implant. I guess the question is if that's an expected side effect for implants or not, and if it can be fixed. I'd check with Mike about it just in case.

If you get the time it would be great if you could share some impressions and experiences with all these soft options after a month or two :) I think most people just go for the soft butt and vag.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS