www.siliconelovers.com

LIST OF WORKSHOPS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY ALREADY RE-OPENED

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

LIST OF WORKSHOPS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY ALREADY RE-OPENED

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Just a quick notification for those waiting on news....

As Sandro has kindly confirmed already, the following remain closed.

CURRENTLY CLOSED

Doll Forever/Piper Doll, Climax Doll, Doll Sweet, YL Doll, Hitdoll/Ildoll. (Add to this Jinsan ((WM + OR + YL)) and also SM doll)

There is also some very good news! :smilecolros:

OPEN ALREADY

AF + JY + HR + 6YE/AMOR have returned already this week (All confirmed straight from brand reps) and we have started to receive factory pics already.

Leonard @ Iron Tech said over the weekend they were re-opening on the 9th, waiting for full confirmation that this happened so will update asap.

OPENING SOON

Star @ SM + Luca @ WM have confirmed with me that they expect to re-open on the 17th (in 4 days).

One would assume that this also means OR and YL but I have not spoken directly yet with Eric or Joy. (not confirmed)
WM mentioned they may open one of the two factories sooner, in order to get a head start if at all possible. Again, not confirmed.

Doll Forever/Piper Doll, Climax Doll, Doll Sweet, YL Doll, Hitdoll/Ildoll are expected to follow suit with the 17th as a reopening date.
AS DOLL - added. Confirmed by Nescio

Fingers crossed.

If anyone else has any to add, feel free as long as it's straight from the source. :thumbs_up:

I'm sure we speak for all manufacturers and vendors in thanking customers (and everyone else) for their support, understanding and patience during this difficult time.
As we've already expressed to our suppliers, we truly hope that everyone's family and friends are all safe and sound and our heart goes out to those directly affected.

Thank you, from the team at Silicone ❤️Lovers
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

blue123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: LIST OF WORKSHOPS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY ALREADY RE-OPENED

Post by blue123 »

Thanks for the update!
RD Body F + Tanya

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I have been in touch with Cathy of AS Dolls, their factory is still closed, expected to re-open on the 17th.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nescio50 wrote:I have been in touch with Cathy of AS Dolls, their factory is still closed, expected to re-open on the 17th.
Great - thanks Nescio! :glou:
blue123 wrote:Thanks for the update!
You're very welcome - it's great to finally get some good news! :)

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please feel free to add comments and leaps of joy to keep this active for a little while so people see it.

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chengsta »

anything about gynoid?

Richard V

Post by Richard V »

Indeed ! Thanks for the update !
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

nooneknows

Post by nooneknows »

Should we expect a big delay on production with everything going on?
BCD's Newly Wed Guide
Indigo20's TPE care
hansdampf21 TPE care
Do you need oil?
The Doll Guide - (Under Construction)

Nyoko - Elsa 165 XXL
(Ordered Oct. 21 2020 - Delivered Jan. 21 2021)
"I see a pair of thick weighty breasts and all logic flies out the window."

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

chengsta wrote:anything about gynoid?

I just flicked an email across to them for you, I'll let you know if/when I hear back! :thumbs_up:

peanbens
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by peanbens »

Thats good for me as been waiting for my first doll for about 5/6 weeks but the best news is the fact these poor people are actually getting back on track and returning to some sort of normality.

Bless you all. You are in my thoughts....I can wait. Take care.. x

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

nooneknows wrote:Should we expect a big delay on production with everything going on?
Yes and no - there are quite a few factors involved.

It depends on...

:arrow: the demand for the doll you have chosen - if it's new release/popular dolls may have waitlists.
:arrow: how busy the manufacturer is in general,
:arrow: how much of a backlog they have already will obviously impact new orders
:arrow: when they actually stopped manufacturing before CNY (some cut off production the 6th others 12th others went to the 18th JAN)
:arrow: if they will be operating on skeleton staff rather than full staff (as many workers still cannot travel)
:arrow: if they are actually open already
:arrow: if they had admin staff working during the break to take orders (all our suppliers did)
:arrow: there are no doubt other areas I've missed...

WM - I've been told most of our existing orders made prior to CNY - some will be finished in days others will be finished within approx 2-3 weeks but then it's a little longer for new release models with waitlists. In my opinion, that's not severe. When you think last year there were waitlists of 2-3months on the 166C after CNY. (Now they have more than one mould so that's not an issue.)

For some of the smaller workshops, who have fewer orders, it will be a far shorter delay or more of a normal wait.
Our older orders are getting finished, we're receiving pics and more recent orders are getting finalised for fabrication already which is a huge relief.

It's great that most people are very kind, supportive, patient and understand that this will pass, it's just a matter of time. :)

Most folks seem content to tough it out - and say they would rather be in the queue than ordering later on when peak seasons hit...or when everyone who is holding back now starts to order when they think it's settled down. 8O

Jan/Feb sales are generally a bit slower for most vendors after XMAS and during the CNY so we could be pleasantly surprised that's there's not quite the epic backlog as most predict.

Ever hopeful!

Team S ❤️L

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Has the Jinsan factory reopened?

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Kira-sama wrote:Has the Jinsan factory reopened?

Hey Kira-Sama. Not yet. Good news is that all the factory workers were finally allowed to travel back to Zhongshan so were standing by yesterday - but now they have been instructed to stay inside for a week before commencing work on the 25th, to ensure that everyone in the city is safe.

"the officer told us that we have allowed to open our factory on 25th Feb. All factories have to start producing next week in our ZhongShan City,Almost all workers from other places arrived this city yesterday and they have to stay at room one week again. The officer said they must guarantee his city is 100% security. We will start to produce next week, at present, our factory and workers are safe, our city is safe."

This is a much more detailed explanation today than the previous ones so it looks like things are moving and they are getting back on track.
Fingers crossed all goes well.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:Has the Jinsan factory reopened?

Hey Kira-Sama. Not yet. Good news is that all the factory workers were finally allowed to travel back to Zhongshan so were standing by yesterday - but now they have been instructed to stay inside for a week before commencing work on the 25th, to ensure that everyone in the city is safe.

"the officer told us that we have allowed to open our factory on 25th Feb. All factories have to start producing next week in our ZhongShan City,Almost all workers from other places arrived this city yesterday and they have to stay at room one week again. The officer said they must guarantee his city is 100% security. We will start to produce next week, at present, our factory and workers are safe, our city is safe."

This is a much more detailed explanation today than the previous ones so it looks like things are moving and they are getting back on track.
Fingers crossed all goes well.
Thanks for the reply.

That's unfortunate to hear, but better that they take things slow and ensure that everyone is safe.

msasdfjkl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by msasdfjkl »

Heads up on 6YE. The factory is open, but apparently the welding shop for shrugging shoulders is a few days from opening.

INFORMATIONS