www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls needs to improve quality control ..

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
keeneye

WM Dolls needs to improve quality control ..

Post by keeneye »

LINK to comparison review: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=129074

recent pice after having her over four years. all problems are hidden..lol
recent pice after having her over four years. all problems are hidden..lol
Mia in gold.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3918 times
Almost 5 years ago I bought a wm doll via rlsd in usa. I wish they had better info back then re maintenance. My doll broke both wrists her on her second photo shoot from her hands being on the bed while she was doggy style. She now wares the steel plate velcro wrist supports from the pharmacy with fingerless gloves to cover up.
After about a year I discovered that the vaginal cavity was not sealed at the top of the tunnel and the metal was exposed. They sent me a tube and glue but it was impossible to mend. So she had to live 24/7 with liquid silk lube in her at all times and always use condoms as she has a fixed vagina.. MY next doll on order has removable vagina. However, the lube is starting to have a metal smell to it as I have worked machining metals before and know the smell of metal. So she is now unable to have vaginal sex any more.

All finger wires worked their way through the finger flesh and poked me often so I had to remove all wires in the fingers.. A hole the size of a nickel opened up on her wrist and the glue just made the hole bigger even when trying to add a patch.
Also once i found a hole in her arm with a bubble gum typle bubble blowing out the hole. I sure hope they seal them properly these days.

Even though they say you can temporarily stand up a doll without standing feet if you have ie sneakers on her feet but both ankles broke the first and only time i leaned her up.

And the tpe oil smell NEVER goes away and I use cocoa powder with the baby powder as she is brown but that does not seal the oil smell in.

I do paint new eyebrows on about every 8 months as the black permanent marker ink just soaks in and her eye brows fade away.. Draw in your new ones before the original brow is gone.

Also, a monthly baby oil covering and baby powder when dry does wonders and vasiline in her cavities has helped preserve her longer as it restricts moisture from getting in the tpe pores.

I sure hope my next doll is better than wm products of the past. So 4.8 years at $3400 when I though I would get more years out of her.

And her breast had a divet in it from day one.. poor quality control.. And when i ordered a second head and asked for it to be the same colour of the doll it was way lighter in colour and i had to soak it in cocoa powder and layers of make up to match the body.

Needless to say I will not buy a WM doll again but now know better how to treat tpe.

WM Dolls needs to up their quality control for sure. Good luck all. fyi with make up she is still beautiful to look at.

UPDATE - May 27, 2020:
WM tpe Doll Kimberly, at 5 years. Now called Mia

Broken neck coil at 3 years.
Broken wrists within weeks. Now wears wrist supports from Walmart with steel shank covered with fingerless gloves.
At year 4, Inside of wrist had a hole open up and the glue melted it bigger to the size of a nickel. Duct tape and a black scarf to cover it.
Inside of elbow opened up just the same at year 4.
Air bubble, like a gum bubble came out of her arm leaving a hole.

Fingers protruding through finger flesh within about 2 months. I removed all wires.
Eyebrows fade away within 6 months.
Broken ankles. My fault for trying to stand her up once. 5’2’’ 164 lbs
Old skeleton with middle of back floppy hinge within 3 years.
At 5 years all joints are floppy and it is very hard to have her sit in a chair.
Inside of legs is impossible to keep from chaffing if you do it missionary position.

Worst thing was upon cleaning her fixed vagina, I felt bare metal at the top of her vagina.
Year 1. RLSD had the manufacturer send me a 12” tube , tpe bits, glue, long tweezers, , to close up the cavity at the top…IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU ARE A SURGEON. and a wig for free, lol . So I had to keep her permanently lubricated with “Liquid Silk” lube which does not dry out and always use a condom as she cannot be douched out or she would mould in the moist climate of Vancouver Island.

In closing, I don’t think the dolls are meant to last very long.

With some work, they are still very lovely to enjoy.

INFORMATIONS