Summer Doll Clothing/Lingerie

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Eb2019
Apprentice
Apprentice

Summer Doll Clothing/Lingerie

Post by Eb2019 »

Has anyone had any luck determining clothing and lingerie sizes that fit the 135 cm Summer Doll by Sili, particularly bra cup size?

Links appreciated.

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Summer Doll Clothing/Lingerie

Post by Smoker »

Yeah she’s a tough one with her absurd dimensions. Bra size (based on the measurements on their site) the bra should be 24” or 26” and a K or L cup. The general rule is add four inches to the under bust and then one letter per inch for cup size measured over the bust. Your mileage may vary based on brand.

Waist size is small but booty size is, well, not... If you got the pink mini skirt and like the way it looks, just measure that and you’re set. For more normal clothes, your best bet is to find more african-american oriented stores.

The funny thing is, you learn quite a bit about how insane it is for women to shop for clothing. For us fellas: your Levi’s are 38x34 or whatever and you buy large sized shirts. For the gals it’s like brand X is a small but brand Y in the same measurement is a medium.

Also, a medium men’s size white tank (aka wife beater) with the bottom rolled and cuffed up will suffice as a “sports bra” look with some major side boob.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

There’s a vendor on AliExpress that does custom doll clothes. Athemis is the name. I recently ordered some lingerie for my new Suki XXL, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I’ll let you know how it goes!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I recently received my order from Athemis. It’s really nice stuff, and I highly recommend them. It took forever to get the order in the mail, but it fits perfectly and is soooo hot on her. I’ll definitely order from them again!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS