www.funwestdoll.com

Are Latex love dolls still being sold?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
tpefan19
Ex-Member

Re: Are Latex love dolls still being sold?

Post by tpefan19 »

seagull wrote:Keep in mind there is considerable angst in some jurisdictions being created over obscene materials, specifically the ambiguously defined child-like dolls.
of course... you can't buy any child like doll on Amazon... actually anything 140cm and below are banned on Amazon (torso and miniature phicen dolls are different)... plus these dolls are now being checked as they go thru US customs according to the new laws.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Attached are a few pics of my knockoff dolls bought from MMJDoll on Amazon. The first two, I can tell are WM knockoffs (certainly not any less pretty or lifelike than WM dolls... sold the 2nd one recently though). The last one, I can't tell what brand she's copied from.
Hey brother, send me an Amazon link to that doll in your first pic. She's way hot. I've purchased 4 dolls on Amazon the past 3 years and all of them were top quality. As good or better than the genuine WM's I've had in the past. No lie.
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Master Blaster wrote:
Attached are a few pics of my knockoff dolls bought from MMJDoll on Amazon. The first two, I can tell are WM knockoffs (certainly not any less pretty or lifelike than WM dolls... sold the 2nd one recently though). The last one, I can't tell what brand she's copied from.
Hey brother, send me an Amazon link to that doll in your first pic. She's way hot. I've purchased 4 dolls on Amazon the past 3 years and all of them were top quality. As good or better than the genuine WM's I've had in the past. No lie.
I got most of my knockoffs from MMJDoll. KingMansion is a good vendor too... Search for "MMJDoll tpe doll" will get you this:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mmjdoll+tpe+ ... nb_sb_noss

The doll you are asking about is this one... She's WM's Meline, head #56
https://www.amazon.com/MMJDOLL-Lifelike ... hpc&sr=1-4

BUT MOST OF AMAZON VENDORS DON'T HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS LISTED CORRECTLY... THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE... THE PICS OF MELINE FROM WM IS 140CM D-CUP... MY KNOCK OFF IS 156-157CM B-CUP (SOME WOULD CALL IT C-CUP)... JUST ABOUT ALL DOLLS ON AMAZON ARE LISTED AS 5.2FT OR 156-157CM... CONTACT THE VENDORS AND ASK FOR WHAT BODIES THEY HAVE... THEY WILL MATCH DIFFERENT HEADS TO DIFFERENT BODIES FOR YOU.

I DON'T SEE ANY AMAZON VENDORS OFFERING THE NEW EVO/FLEXI SKELETONS THAT HAVE MORE MOVEMENT RANGES AT THIS TIME THOUGH.

INFORMATIONS