www.wmdolls.com

Asking some newb question

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Headless Mannequin

Asking some newb question

Post by Headless Mannequin »

Hello I'm new here and I have some questions for people who has had sex with your mannequin partner.

1. Can you take a bath with a mannequin?.

I have never had a mannequin in my life but im planning to get one in the future. Not because im lonely but because it has been in my bucket list for soo long and I'm wondering if you can do stuff w them in the shower.

2. How does it truly feels having sex / cuddling or hugging them.
Im rly curious about it. If you have please reply or pm me about your experience with them especially if you had ever done it with the unmodified mannequins.

mannequisto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Asking some newb question

Post by mannequisto »

Headless Mannequin wrote: 1. Can you take a bath with a mannequin?.
:?: Why not?
Headless Mannequin wrote: 2. How does it truly feels having sex / cuddling or hugging them.
Im rly curious about it. If you have please reply or pm me about your experience with them especially if you had ever done it with the unmodified mannequins.
:BIG: :BIG: :BIG: Yes, I did it. Best experience ever!

Charanko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Asking some newb question

Post by Charanko »

I have the 140 cm Ariel Piper Doll, positioning it is really difficult (joints are too stiff) and the fingers could bend in awkward ways so be mind full of that. At one point in time than nails would just fall off too, haven't use mine that much but 4 of the fingernails have already fell off. The eye lashes too so try not to let the front face touch your bed or what not, one of mine did but I am too afraid to glue it back :(

INFORMATIONS